The Rittenhouse Verdict

Uh, trying to stop a legal election from being completed is not something "Patriotic".

If those had been black people pulling that shit, they'd have shot more than just the crazy woman.

Spending six months looting, burning, rioting, murdering and destroying 200 American cities because some worthless Negro street thug got wasted just shows what dickhead you Moon Bats are.

What name will they choose for America's new Gestapo?
Will they be arrested for calling them what they are?

That biased judge took away your freedom of speech right under your very noses when he censored the prosecution!
Law enforcement tracks down and arresta criminals like the ones seen that night setting fires and destroying property. They are not Gestapo you idiot.

If this entire incident had occurred on private property, you’d have a point. As soon as Kyle wandered out into public property he was in the wrong; morally at least.
If versus is means zero and Kyle moving around on public property suitably protected is not wrong morally nor in Any other manner
Your predisposed negative intent smear ob him was rejected by an impartial jury. Agenda driven you is not impartial

If this entire incident had occurred on private property, you’d have a point. As soon as Kyle wandered out into public property he was in the wrong; morally at least.

Kyle had just as much right to be on public property as the four criminals who attacked him.

Are you still sad that he took out some trash that night?

LOL now you communist want God to smite your enemies..sorry he doesn't listen to atheist pedo lovers
LIK. I’m probably one of the most Ultra-Conservative posters on this site. I may be an Authoritarian, but certainly not a Connunist. Just because I’m not a Christian doesn’t make me an Atheist by any stretch of the imagination.

Some day Kyle will have to face an Arbitrator of a far higher order than a human jury. I don’t think his odds are anywhere near as good in that court.
Why? Seems you'd rather he got killed.

I have never supported the rioters. I’ve said NOBODY should have been on the streets that night. What I won’t do is hold these individuals histories (which Kyle couldn’t have known) against them.
Well they were criminals and criminals do what criminals do.

NONE of them needed to be on the street that night. That basic information makes everything else irrelevant.
Well your 'basic information' is not what happened. You can sit in you armchair and make high and mighty declarations but the FACT is that BLM was rioting, burning and destroying property. The Governor made sure that riot took place by holding back law enforcement.

Forum List

Back