The Rittenhouse Verdict

That's the right talking point but in my opinion it's an obvious lie. The judge's bias served to humiliate and intimidate the prosecution lawyers right from the start. How outrageous that he would dictate terms used to describe anyone on either side!
Is that America now? Is that all there is left of your 1st. amendment and freedom?

This travesty can't be counterspun to make it look like justice.

And regardless, America is about to pay a heavy price for the judge's extremist bias!
Threat's from a Canadian basement dweller eh ?..

We'll all be waiting internet commando from another country. LOL.

Trying to prevent arson is not "provocation", and the criminals with whom you identify are not victims.

Hey, Huber and Grossenkruz were not committing arson. They were trying to stop a man they saw gun down another man in cold blood.

Rittenhouse had no business being in Kenosha that evening. None. He didn't live there, he wasn't an EMT or a cop.

Why would anybody be on your property?
Except stupid liberal rioters, of course.
You might be surprised how few people actually respect other people’s property these days. Unfortunately it will be spring before we can install fencing at my new home, which has forced me to post the No Trespassing and No Solicitation signs.

Talking bout "Ifs"

When the shithead protesters started their destruction if the police had come in and put a stop to it not only would have nobody been killed but they wouldn't have had the massive property damage that we saw.

But that didn't happen because the filthy ass Democrat Mayor ordered the police to stand down from protecting property and that gave a greed light to the goddamn Negros and Communists to destoy any fucking thing they wanted. The stupid hateful sonofabitch wanted to kiss the ass of the Jungle Monkeys and that resulted in massive destruction.

Hey, if a thug cop hadn't shot an unarmed man in the back seven times with his children in the car, there wouldn't have been demonstrations to start with.

Hey, Huber and Grossenkruz were not committing arson. They were trying to stop a man they saw gun down another man in cold blood.

Rittenhouse had no business being in Kenosha that evening. None. He didn't live there, he wasn't an EMT or a cop.
Hardly any of the rioters had reason to be there either, but they were there weren't they derp ? Give it up before you make to much of a fool of yourself.

Hey, if a thug cop hadn't shot an unarmed man in the back seven times with his children in the car, there wouldn't have been demonstrations to start with.
Focus only the alledged unarmed part eh ? Wasn't there a knife that was proven to be seen prior to him getting shot ? The video was quite clear on that wasn't it ? Might be mixing events or something, so I'm not sure about it.

A lesson on how a judge can steal the right to free speech right out from under your noses.
The political atmosphere in America has made that quite acceptable.
Confirm that for me by using your most effective counterspin!

You think the prosecutor or defense has never had any restrictions on what
they can say in a courtroom? That's hilarious!!!

A bigger blow to freedom came when the judge unilaterally stripped the prosecution of freedom of speech. And now the pro-Rittenhouse side is trying to ignore that.

America ranked 58th. in the world on 'freedom' before this travesty of justice!

I love this one:

1637521365487.png

Ask someone to smash your head into a sidewalk.
It' won't lower your IQ.

You might be surprised how few people actually respect other people’s property these days. Unfortunately it will be spring before we can install fencing at my new home, which has forced me to post the No Trespassing and No Solicitation signs.

You might be surprised how few people actually respect other people’s property these days.

Yeah, those rioters are awful! When they trespass, someone should shoot them.

Forum List

Back