The Rittenhouse Verdict

Q -anion lie , no one ever said that in court even. Your just another q-anon bullshitter. You are all the same not one thread of truth just bullshit , distortions and lies. This will be a great cause to write more laws against Guns. The biggest threat to the second is gun bubbas like pimple boy carrying a gun out in public and killing people.
They used deadly force.

Pass laws that prevent people from defending themselves from the Left's private army? Yeah, good luck with that...lol

Or they just figured out from the evidence that it was self defense for Kyle.

The real problem for the Prosecution was that they put on a very weak case. The video evidence was overwhelming in favor of Kyle (thank god it was available) and there was not much of a case. The Prosecution told several blatant lies and the jury knew it.

Little Finger didn't do a very good job. Talk about a sleazy character.

Kyle never should have been prosecuted in the first place under Wisconsin's self defense and stand your ground laws. It was a political trial and those no nonsense Midwesterns on the jury saw through it.
I'll agree to this.
They used deadly force.

Pass laws that prevent people from defending themselves from the Left's private army? Yeah, good luck with that...lol
Jbander is so pissed that his ilk lost in the case, that he's simply beside himself. lol. Let him keep derping, it's hilarious.

Well, there you have it folks. It's down to the old "verbal assault". :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:The savages feel free to BurnLootMurder, but what if Kyle called somebody a name and therefore REALLY deserved a beatdown!

Credibility -- ZERO!

STFU snowflake.

I saw this coming from so long ago. When they first started this shit of pretending the "speech is violence", I immediately said, that is a prelude to justifying violently, PHSYICALLY attacking people that dare to say something that libs don't like.

I saw this coming from so long ago. When they first started this shit of pretending the "speech is violence", I immediately said, that is a prelude to justifying violently, PHSYICALLY attacking people that dare to say something that libs don't like.
Yes, the patterns are very transparent now.

The entire community of Kenosha. Kyle had no legitimate Moral mandate to “protect” the community. That’s what we have LEOs and certified/insured private security firms for.

You are confused.

The Democrat Mayor of Kenosha ordered the police to not respond to threats of property. This allowed the Negros and Communists to get away with destroying anything they wanted to do. That gave the green light to the rioters to do anything they wanted. That is why we saw all the destruction.

At Kyle's trial a policeman testified that the police were given orders to not respond to destruction of property.

The police are an extension of the community. If they don't do their job then it it is up to the community to do it.

Understand now?

I'll agree to this.

Jbander is so pissed that his ilk lost in the case, that he's simply beside himself. lol. Let him keep derping, it's hilarious.
They're scared. Before Friday, they thought that the citizens were defenseless against the Left's Praetorian Guard and we just had to shut up and submit to the intimidation. Today, they've seen their little private army get defanged. The hunters have become the hunted.

The Democrat Mayor of Kenosha ordered the police to not respond to threats of property. This allowed the Negros and Communists to get away with destroying anything they wanted to do.
This is not about politics for me. It’s not D or R. It’s about Morality Right and Wrong.

I agree that the local government failed on every level that night. That’s for the courts and the voters to deal with, not the vigilante members of the public.
The police are an extension of the community. If they don't do their job then it it is up to the community to do it.

Understand now?
The police are where the law enforcement powers of the community lay. NOT the average citizen. Defend YOUR home, YOUR property, YOUR well-being and leave other people to protect themselves.

You come on my property to “help” me and I’m likely to blow your head off first. I don’t want or need your help.

xi4ahIeM.jpeg

The left doesn't like the verdict. They make up their own facts to justify the verdict they want. They want a race based guilty verdict. They want race based everything. They want an end to the judicial system and an end to trial by jury. Perhaps an end to trials at all. They want an end to a civilization that protects the lives and property of whites.

This is not about politics for me. It’s not D or R. It’s about Morality Right and Wrong.

I agree that the local government failed on every level that night. That’s for the courts and the voters to deal with, not the vigilante members of the public.

The police are where the law enforcement powers of the community lay. NOT the average citizen. Defend YOUR home, YOUR property, YOUR well-being and leave other people to protect themselves.

You come on my property to “help” me and I’m likely to blow your head off first. I don’t want or need your help.

The vigilantes were the mob that ran down Kyle to kill him.

There were four people that testified at the trial that said they were asked to protect other people's property.

They must have a different sense of community responsibility than you do.

The vigilantes were the mob that ran down Kyle to kill him.
No. The rioters were the criminals. Kyle and his friends were the ones playing “cops & robbers” with real guns.
There were four people that testified at the trial that said they were asked to protect other people's property.
That’s nice. We’re any of them licensed security officers? Badged LEOs? If not, then it’s not their responsibility to be protecting someone else’s property.
They must have a different sense of community responsibility than you do.
I have no community responsibility beyond paying my taxes/fees for local services and being a law-a idling citizen.

No. The rioters were the criminals. Kyle and his friends were the ones playing “cops & robbers” with real guns.

That’s nice. We’re any of them licensed security officers? Badged LEOs? If not, then it’s not their responsibility to be protecting someone else’s property.

I have no community responsibility beyond paying my taxes/fees for local services and being a law-a idling citizen.

No you are confused Moon Bat.

The robbers were the filthy rioters that were destroying everything they could. The ones that attacked and tried to kill Kyle.

The guys Kyle were with had the agenda to protect property from further destruction. Maybe you wouldn't have the courage to protect your community but they did.

You obviously don't understand the concept of community responsibility. That is OK but don't bitch about other people that do.

They choose to take responsibility. They volunteered.

The guys Kyle were with had the agenda to protect property from further destruction. Maybe you wouldn't have the courage to protect your community but they did.
Yep… Vigilantes. They had no law enforcement training, no mandate to defend the community, and unless they were on the actual property of some cowardly fuck who couldn’t defend his own property, no mandate to protect anyone or anything.
You obviously don't understand the concept of community responsibility. That is OK but don't bitch about other people that do.
I understand community responsibility just fine. It’s you sacks of forces who think you have the mandate and right to take on the role of community hero who don’t understand your proper place in Society. A large segment of the community doesn’t want your help. We are capable of dealing with our issues ourselves. That’s why we go out of our way to spend as little time as possible in the “community”.

Or they just figured out from the evidence that it was self defense for Kyle.

The real problem for the Prosecution was that they put on a very weak case. The video evidence was overwhelming in favor of Kyle (thank god it was available) and there was not much of a case. The Prosecution told several blatant lies and the jury knew it.

Little Finger didn't do a very good job. Talk about a sleazy character.

Kyle never should have been prosecuted in the first place under Wisconsin's self defense and stand your ground laws. It was a political trial and those no nonsense Midwesterns on the jury saw through it.

Stand by.

And for some people the choice is going to be to murder people. And for others it's not going to be that.

For some people they feel that there's a mentality which is dangerous in the US and perhaps Rittenhouse is a part of this.
The dangerous mentality is the individual who thinks they can freely rob, burn things, destroy property, and terrorize without any consequences. Chaos instigators who instill fear on the defenseless. The more defenseless a potential victim the greater the chaos. When potential victims don’t have the capability to fight back in self-defense, the more empowered these criminals become psychologically and they up their game.

Forum List

Back