The Rittenhouse Verdict

1637539800196.png

Just because the police fail in their duty doesn’t deputize everyone with a Marshall Dillon or TJ Hooker fantasy. Why cant YOU get that through YOUR head?
If my family member or a good friend for example, had asked me to come to Kenosha, and this was in order to help them stop a potential mob from burning the family business to the ground, then you better believe that I'm grabbing my weapon, and my other essentials, and I'm there. If law and order breaks down, then you best believe that we're going to get justice even without them.

The "obvious" for some people isn't "obvious" for others. Like what "self defense" means.

Self defense is protecting yourself from someone who means you harm. Which is what Rittenhouse did. The question is, why do you not see this?
But this conversation is over, you want to start talking about "plain stupid", we're done.

My apologies if that offends but you insist on dancing around the facts, facts that I asked if you aware of but did not answer. Namely:

* That Rosenbaum chased Rittenhouse.
* That Rittenhouse was running and trying to get away from Rosenbaum.
* That Rosenbaum tried to take Kyle’s gun from him when Kyle got cornered.
* That Rosenbaum went after Kyle because his fire was put out.
* That in all three shootings, Kyle was being chased and trying to get away
* That in all three cases Kyle only fired when he was cornered or on the ground and when it was clear these people meant to hurt him or had already assaulted him.

I’m just having trouble wrapping my head around your reluctance to call it self defense, given everything we know.

The dangerous mentality is the individual who thinks they can freely rob, burn things, destroy property, and terrorize without any consequences. Chaos instigators who instill fear on the defenseless. The more defenseless a potential victim the greater the chaos. When potential victims don’t have the capability to fight back in self-defense, the more empowered these criminals become psychologically and they up their game.

Another dangerous mentality is people who think they can kill others freely and use "self defense" as an excuse, a get out clause. Like the South Park video I posted before.

Spending six months looting, burning, rioting, murdering and destroying 200 American cities because some worthless Negro street thug got wasted just shows what dickhead you Moon Bats are.

Actually, the chickens came home to roost. Black folks asked very nicely to clean up the police for years...

1637581798804.png

Asking nicely didn't change anything.

Only the three you use to paint the rioters as being in house eh ? Nice attempt, but everyone sees through your constant bull crap here

Ummm yes there was a knife, and I know that it just drove you insane to have to admit to it.

Nobody proved that was a knife. They "found" a knife in his car afterwards, and if you believe that, I have swampland in Florida I want to sell... cheap.

I take it you never watched a carpenter work.
Some knives like that are also used to open boxes when they don't want to damage the item.
My father worked for the post office and had a knife just like it.

You are trying to claim blake was a carpenter now?

Come on, the cops planted that knife after the fact.

Forum List

Back