The Rittenhouse Verdict

And until Rittenhouse came along there we no deaths. The Rioters could have been picked up safely at a later time. I've seen a few dumpster fires and no one died as the results. The next time a BLM protests happen, the protesters will be armed and shoot to kill.

Look around you. Your side is using this as an excuse to do mass murders.

You are confused.

The rioters were the first ones to fire a gun. Many of them were armed. Nobody was hurt until the rioters decided to attack a kid, one of them using a skateboard as a club and another one with an illegal Glock pistol. A baby faced kid that they thought they could intimidate and do anything they wanted to, including bashing his head in or shooting him in the face. A kid that had pissed them off by helping to put out a fire they started.

Do stupid things and get awarded stupid prizes.

If the rioters had stayed home that night the city wouldn't have been burned and nobody would have been hurt.

You are confused.

The rioters were the first ones to fire a gun. Many of them were armed. Nobody was hurt until the rioters decided to attack a kid, one of them using a skateboard as a club and another one with an illegal Glock pistol. A baby faced kid that they thought they could intimidate and do anything they wanted to, including bashing his head in or shooting him in the face. A kid that had pissed them off by helping to put out a fire they started.

Do stupid things and get awarded stupid prizes.

If the rioters had stayed home that night the city wouldn't have been burned and nobody would have been hurt.

\Keep saying this over and over. You Rumpsters keep doing this and you figure that others are going to keep paying the price. Keep teaching your kids this. The diatribe will end with a bunch of dead children.

You guys are more violent than the rioters were?

No, I am MORE violent than the Rioters were as are you. Keep that in mind when the next one comes along and the Protesters come armed and willing to use their firepower to prevent their own deaths.

\Keep saying this over and over. You Rumpsters keep doing this and you figure that others are going to keep paying the price. Keep teaching your kids this. The diatribe will end with a bunch of dead children.

You are really confused about this Moon Bat, aren't you?

The bad guys were the rioters. Why didn't they stay at home instead of being on the streets with weapons to do damage and attacking Kyle?

The good guy was the kid that defended himself against a vicious attack by the rioters.

The jury found that it was self defense after hearing eyewitness testimony, viewing pictures and videos and hearing all the evidence the prosecution could gather.

You filthy little Moon Bats don't want to admit that the rioters were there to do harm because you little turds are in solidarity with the assholes. You think they had a right to burn down down the town and harm anybody like Kyle that had the audacity to oppose them.

That is why you are confused and unwilling to accept the fact that Kyle acted in self defense. That kind of denial is typical of you Moon Bats. We see it all the time. You have no grasp of reality.

And if you shot him for simply carrying a gun, you'd be in jail.

Would I? Or would I be considered a Hero. He wasn't just carrying a weapon, he had his hand, body and gun at the ready position. Like I said, I give him only two choices. One is to put the gun down (he lost the choice of just putting the weapon in a non aggressive manner) The other one is to die since I will already have my weapon trained on him.

You are really confused about this Moon Bat, aren't you?

The bad guys were the rioters. Why didn't they stay at home instead of being on the streets with weapons to do damage and attacking Kyle?

The good guy was the kid that defended himself against a vicious attack by the rioters.

The jury found that it was self defense after hearing eyewitness testimony, viewing pictures and videos and hearing all the evidence the prosecution could gather.

You filthy little Moon Bats don't want to admit that the rioters were there to do harm because you little turds are in solidarity with the assholes. You think they had a right to burn down down the town and harm anybody like Kyle that had the audacity to oppose them.

That is why you are confused and unwilling to accept the fact that Kyle acted in self defense. That kind of denial is typical of you Moon Bats. We see it all the time. You have no grasp of reality.

The ruling was going to happen no matter what. It wasn't a Jury trial. As per the Judges directions, had it been returned any other way, he would have declared a mistrial.

Accroding to the self-defense laws in WI, yes.
You only get to use deadly force if you are threatened and before you can use deadly force, you have to first make an attempt to flee.
He shows up with a gun, you shoot, him you go to jail.
He wasn't just carrying a weapon, he had his hand, body and gun at the ready position.
As I already demonstrated his to not be true, your statement is a lie.
He carried the gun in low carry or patrol carry.
Low ready and high ready means he has the gun to his shoulder.
Like I said, I give him only two choices. One is to put the gun down (he lost the choice of just putting the weapon in a non aggressive manner) The other one is to die since I will already have my weapon trained on him.
Like I said: You go to jail if you shoot him.

The ruling was going to happen no matter what. It wasn't a Jury trial. As per the Judges directions, had it been returned any other way, he would have declared a mistrial.

You can try to spin it anyway your little Moon Bat heart desires but the fact is that the jury heard the Prosecution case and ruled that it was self defense and not murder or assault or any kind of of provocation.

I know that is not what you Moon Bats wanted to hear but that is the fact.

If the rioters would have stayed at home nobody would have been killed.

If the rioters had not tried to start a fire near a gas station there probably would not have an incident.

If the rioters had not threatened to kill and then attacked Kyle there would have been no shootings.

If the Democrat controlled police would have been ordered to stop the destruction the rioters would not been burning and destroying things.

Kyle was the good guy in this incident.

The rioters were the bad guys.

The Democrat controlled government were the typical turds that are always are. They should have been trying to stop the rioting and destruction instead of being in solidarity with the BLM shitheads.

The BLM tried that sorry destructive shit in my county and the Sheriff put an end to it real quick. That could have been done in Kenosha but the Democrat leadership didn't do it.

Last edited:
No, I am MORE violent than the Rioters were as are you. Keep that in mind when the next one comes along and the Protesters come armed and willing to use their firepower to prevent their own deaths.
And they won't have an excuse to shoot anyone.

Would I? Or would I be considered a Hero. He wasn't just carrying a weapon, he had his hand, body and gun at the ready position. Like I said, I give him only two choices. One is to put the gun down (he lost the choice of just putting the weapon in a non aggressive manner) The other one is to die since I will already have my weapon trained on him.
And if you shot him with no threat from him you would do hard time for murder.

Accroding to the self-defense laws in WI, yes.
You only get to use deadly force if you are threatened and before you can use deadly force, you have to first make an attempt to flee.
He shows up with a gun, you shoot, him you go to jail.

As I already demonstrated his to not be true, your statement is a lie.
He carried the gun in low carry or patrol carry.
Low ready and high ready means he has the gun to his shoulder.

Like I said: You go to jail if you shoot him.

He gets one chance to place that weapon on the ground. And until then, I feel threatened. Your rules.

You can try to spin it anyway your little Moon Bat heart desires but the fact is that the jury heard the Prosecution case and ruled that it was self defense and not murder or assault or any kind of of provocation.

I know that is not what you Moon Bats wanted to hear but that is the fact.

If the rioters would have stayed at home nobody would have been killed.

If the rioters had not tried to start a fire near a gas station there probably would not have an incident.

If the rioters had not threatened to kill and then attacked Kyle there would have been shootings.

If the Democrat controlled police would have been ordered to stop the destruction the rioters would not been burning and destroying things.

Kyle was the good guy in this incident.

The rioters were the bad guys.

The Democrat controlled government were the typical turds that are always are. They should have been trying to stop the rioting and destruction instead of being in solidarity with the BLM shitheads.

The BLM tried that sorry destructive shit in my county and the Sheriff put an end to it real quick. That could have been done in Kenosha but the Democrat leadership didn't do it.

Wow, and you speak of others spinning. Careful, you may just revolve yourself so hard, you did a grave. If a person stands in front of me with an AR in the ready position, I WILL react.

Forum List

Back