The Rittenhouse Verdict

The children that Joseph Rosenbaum raped weren't permitted to testify by the judge, that's the facts.
Why should they be? This was something that happened 20 years ago...

Grosskreutz should have been arrested as well. The prosecutor gave him a pass, even though he freely admitted in open court that he was in illegal possession of a firearm aiming it at a minor child. Those are felonies, and since Rosenbaum died during the crime, that makes is Felony Murder on the part of Grosskreutz. By all rights, that man should be arrested and put on death row.
IF Grosskreutz had shot Rittenhouse, you wingnuts would be praising him as having stopped an active shooter.

You mean like that sexual pervert that was chasing after Kyle Rittenhouse before Kyle shot him?

The one that spent time in prison for sexually assaulting young boys?

You mean the guy who was smaller and weaker than Flopsweat and didn't have a gun?

It all can be fixed if people like you would stop making ridiculous excuses for the bad people whoever they might be.

Wow, you went full retard, didn't you?

1640463051342.png

Or some other kind of sexual degenerate who follows teenage boys around.

Hey, John Gacy buried 30 teenage boys under his house... Jeffrey Dahmner ate young men. He has a reasonable fear that some weirdo was following him.
And how did those monsters gain access to the boys? It was by getting close to them with their consent, wasn't it? I don't recall either of them jumping out from concealment and grabbing those fully grown adults. And you still haven't dealt with your approval of someone attacking someone else because they're afraid that person MIGHT be a pervert who MIGHT assault them.
If Rittenhouse was worried about that sort of thing, he shouldn't have gone across a state line to participate in a riot and pass himself off as an EMT. He went looking for trouble, he found trouble. Trayvon was walking home from the store to his house. A common activity even black people should be alllowed to engage in.
No one, black or white, should be allowed to engage in assaulting someone else from concealment because they think that person might be a pervert.
The point was, the Cook County States Attorney at that time, a woman named Anita Alvarez, did aid and abet the conspiracy to cover the crime up. She only indicted AFTER the media won their lawsuit to actually see the tape of the shooting. That's why they had to appoint a special prosecutor.
And, of course, if the special prosecutor doesn't give you the result you want, they're in on it too and the conspiracy gets bigger. At some point you're just going to have to realize that not every death of a black person is a murder.

Let's see if we have everything straight here. You think a fully grown adult male is justified in assaulting another person because he thinks that person MIGHT be a child molester and MIGHT want to molest him. You also think a jury that fails to convict a white or Hispanic person of murder who kills a black person while defending himself is a racist jury, and the judge is racist because he failed to instruct the jury that they absolutely had to find guilt. You also think there's no danger in allowing young teenaged boys to share bathrooms and locker rooms with girls.

You're not looking too good right now.

You mean the guy who was smaller and weaker than Flopsweat and didn't have a gun?
The shithead that spent time in prison for sodomizing young boys and was chasing after underage Kyle after telling him he was going to kill him. That one.

The shithead that spent time in prison for sodomizing young boys and was chasing after underage Kyle after telling him he was going to kill him. That one.

I would really like to see that backed up by a legit news source.

From what I understand, he spent 10 years in prison for some kind of sex crime. You only get 3-5 for rape so it was probably a bad crime.

But then I've seen that he was sent to a long prison term because he wouldn't comply with probation, meet with his probation officer, etc.

So, I don't know. Enlighten me.

I would really like to see that backed up by a legit news source.

From what I understand, he spent 10 years in prison for some kind of sex crime. You only get 3-5 for rape so it was probably a bad crime.

But then I've seen that he was sent to a long prison term because he wouldn't comply with probation, meet with his probation officer, etc.

So, I don't know. Enlighten me.
You already know enough to know he was a piece of crap, but you want more ? Why ? The more is that he was out, and he was at a riot, and he threatened to kill a young man because he got in his way of commiting crime's without resistance of by the proper authorities who should have never let it all get out of hand in the first place.

And how did those monsters gain access to the boys?

Irrelevant.

No one, black or white, should be allowed to engage in assaulting someone else from concealment because they think that person might be a pervert.
We teach women how to fight off potential attackers with mace all the time.

At some point you're just going to have to realize that not every death of a black person is a murder.
Nope, but since I wasn't talking about every death, that's a moot point. I'm sure a lot of them died of natural causes. I think some of them actually did pull knives or guns on police and got what they deserved. (even though white people who do the same aren't shot nearly as often).

I'm talking about specific cases where police or vigilantes used lethal force against black people, often children, who didn't pose a threat, and were released by a racist "justice" system.

Let's see if we have everything straight here. You think a fully grown adult male is justified in assaulting another person because he thinks that person MIGHT be a child molester and MIGHT want to molest him.

Um, yeah... the cops specifically told Zimmerman NOT To follow Trayvon.

You're not looking too good right now.
You're the one trying to rationalize the murders of unarmed black children, you piece of shit.

Irrelevant.
Totally relevant. You tried to bring them in to justify Trayvon attacking from concealment, so I showed you why they don't relate.
Do you teach women to hide and attack someone because that person MIGHT molest them? Quick way to an assault charge there.
Nope, but since I wasn't talking about every death, that's a moot point. I'm sure a lot of them died of natural causes. I think some of them actually did pull knives or guns on police and got what they deserved. (even though white people who do the same aren't shot nearly as often).

I'm talking about specific cases where police or vigilantes used lethal force against black people, often children, who didn't pose a threat, and were released by a racist "justice" system.
And the conspiracy has to expand with every layer that doesn't find the defendant guilty, because your headlines and opinion pieces matter far more to you than do physical evidence and sworn testimony. Convenient, if you don't like the verdict just yell "RACISS".
They said they didn't need him following. Why don't you quote where they "specifically told Zimmerman NOT To follow Trayvon"?
You're the one trying to rationalize the murders of unarmed black children, you piece of shit.
And there you try to make it about me. So sad that somehow, you've twisted the death of fully grown adult who was in the process of assaulting another person into "the murders of unarmed black children". As I've pointed out repeatedly, people a lot smarter than you who had access to far more evidence than you and had the power to compel testimony from people failed to prove him guilty. You're certainly NOT going to prove guilt with a handful of headlines and opinion pieces.

Totally relevant. You tried to bring them in to justify Trayvon attacking from concealment, so I showed you why they don't relate.

Completely irrelevent... Did he have a reasonable fear of a pervert following him? Yes, that was a reasonable fear, given how many young men are molested and sometimes killed by perverts.
Do you teach women to hide and attack someone because that person MIGHT molest them? Quick way to an assault charge there.
I doubt anyone would charge a woman for fighting off an attacker.

And the conspiracy has to expand with every layer that doesn't find the defendant guilty, because your headlines and opinion pieces matter far more to you than do physical evidence and sworn testimony. Convenient, if you don't like the verdict just yell "RACISS".

Except we didn't see any "evidence" that contradicted news accounts. We just saw white juries acquit white people of killing black people and allies.

They said they didn't need him following. Why don't you quote where they "specifically told Zimmerman NOT To follow Trayvon"?

Wow, talk about splitting hairs. The 911 dispatcher told him not to follow. He did anyway.

And there you try to make it about me. So sad that somehow, you've twisted the death of fully grown adult who was in the process of assaulting another person into "the murders of unarmed black children". As I've pointed out repeatedly, people a lot smarter than you who had access to far more evidence than you and had the power to compel testimony from people failed to prove him guilty. You're certainly NOT going to prove guilt with a handful of headlines and opinion pieces.

Racist Juries in racist states.

We haven't really progressed much since the 60's.

Completely irrelevent... Did he have a reasonable fear of a pervert following him? Yes, that was a reasonable fear, given how many young men are molested and sometimes killed by perverts.
And again, you are on record as approving of someone hiding in concealment and attacking another person because they MIGHT be a molester. Rational people understand that is a quick trip to jail.
I doubt anyone would charge a woman for fighting off an attacker.
Big difference between "fighting off" and attacking from concealment. Do try to keep up. If a woman hides around a corner or behind a bush and jumps out at someone, spraying them with mace, she's going to jail.
Except we didn't see any "evidence" that contradicted news accounts. We just saw white juries acquit white people of killing black people and allies.
Zimmerman is Hispanic. Did you miss that?
Wow, talk about splitting hairs. The 911 dispatcher told him not to follow. He did anyway.
Quote it.
Racist Juries in racist states.

We haven't really progressed much since the 60's.
Very convenient, just yell "RACISS" when you don't like the verdict. And anyone who disagrees is part of the conspiracy.

And again, you are on record as approving of someone hiding in concealment and attacking another person because they MIGHT be a molester. Rational people understand that is a quick trip to jail.

Big difference between "fighting off" and attacking from concealment. Do try to keep up. If a woman hides around a corner or behind a bush and jumps out at someone, spraying them with mace, she's going to jail.

You seem fixated on Concealment.... you know, instead of looking for a place to hide from a creep. The real question

Zimmerman is Hispanic. Did you miss that?

With a German name? I guess I'm Hispanic now.

Very convenient, just yell "RACISS" when you don't like the verdict. And anyone who disagrees is part of the conspiracy.

A conspiracy implies it's done in secret. Nope, we are openly being racist in this country, from a President who used racist language to corrupt cops who cover up crimes.

You seem fixated on Concealment.... you know, instead of looking for a place to hide from a creep. The real question
"Hiding" indicates that you conceal yourself and stay there. That is not what Trayvon did, however, is it? He came out of hiding and assaulted Zimmerman. Hence, he attacked from concealment. Please do try to keep up.
With a German name? I guess I'm Hispanic now.
Uh, yes, he is. That tells me that you did indeed not do any research into the case at all, instead relying on headlines and opinion pieces to get you through the trauma.
A conspiracy implies it's done in secret. Nope, we are openly being racist in this country, from a President who used racist language to corrupt cops who cover up crimes.
Of course, it has to be done in secret. No prosecutors and judges are going to keep their jobs for very long if they openly announce they're going to throw as many Hispanics into jail as possible.

"Hiding" indicates that you conceal yourself and stay there. That is not what Trayvon did, however, is it? He came out of hiding and assaulted Zimmerman. Hence, he attacked from concealment. Please do try to keep up.
yes, he attached an unknown person who was stalking him.
Uh, yes, he is. That tells me that you did indeed not do any research into the case at all, instead relying on headlines and opinion pieces to get you through the trauma.
Nope, I know his mom was from Peru... but not really Hispanic. He lived in a white neighborhood and lived as a white person.

Of course, it has to be done in secret. No prosecutors and judges are going to keep their jobs for very long if they openly announce they're going to throw as many Hispanics into jail as possible.
Um, you're babbling...

I wish it was that easy to get rid of the corrupt prosecutors and judges. We have seen some progress in that Alvarez, McGinty and McCullough all lost their jobs after whitewashing police misconduct....

yes, he attached an unknown person who was stalking him.
Which is a crime. He was guilty of assault while Zimmerman was guilty of no crime. 10 times out of 10, someone who hides, then attacks someone else because they MIGHT be a sexual pervert gets charged.
Nope, I know his mom was from Peru... but not really Hispanic. He lived in a white neighborhood and lived as a white person.
"Lived as a white person". Just how differently do Hispanics live in your mind? He is Hispanic, bottom line. Is a black man who grows up in a "white neighborhood" not black, but white in your mind? Just how much of a lunatic are you?
Um, you're babbling...

I wish it was that easy to get rid of the corrupt prosecutors and judges. We have seen some progress in that Alvarez, McGinty and McCullough all lost their jobs after whitewashing police misconduct....
Did any of them openly state that they were trying to send as many Hispanics to jail as possible?

Irrelevant.

No one's trying to rationalize any such thing, but if you want to go into Chicago and bring us a rational excuse for the murders of black children by black gangs and thugs, then we will be all ear's bud.

Irrelevant.

You're reinventing history again. A DISPATCHER (civilian employee) told Zimmerman "You don't have to do that". She didn't have the authority to tell anyone to do or not do anything and even then, she didn't "specifically tell Zimmerman NOT to follow Trayvon". It would be nice if you got your facts right at least once in your thousands of posts.

Which is a crime. He was guilty of assault while Zimmerman was guilty of no crime. 10 times out of 10, someone who hides, then attacks someone else because they MIGHT be a sexual pervert gets charged.

Actually, Trayvon probably would have had a good argument under the "Stand your Ground" law. I mean, if Zimmerman hadn't shot him.

"Lived as a white person". Just how differently do Hispanics live in your mind? He is Hispanic, bottom line. Is a black man who grows up in a "white neighborhood" not black, but white in your mind? Just how much of a lunatic are you?

Had a white name.
Lived in a white neighborhood
Didn't speak Spanish
Called himself George and not Jorge...

White person.

Did any of them openly state that they were trying to send as many Hispanics to jail as possible?

Um, again, you're babbling... when you get anywhere near a point, let me know.

No one's trying to rationalize any such thing, but if you want to go into Chicago and bring us a rational excuse for the murders of black children by black gangs and thugs, then we will be all ear's bud.
Sure. We had sensible gun laws in this city, and then the NRA went out and got them struck down in the McDonald decision.

That's why we've had a spike in murders.

You're reinventing history again. A DISPATCHER (civilian employee) told Zimmerman "You don't have to do that". She didn't have the authority to tell anyone to do or not do anything and even then, she didn't "specifically tell Zimmerman NOT to follow Trayvon". It would be nice if you got your facts right at least once in your thousands of posts.

You're relying on semantics. The point is, the proximate cause of this tragedy is that Zimmerman racially profiled Trayvon and then followed him at night. When the kid defended himself from what he thought was a creepy perv, Zimmerman shot him.

If Trayvon were a white kid and Zimmerman black, the police would have taken this seriously and you know it.

Forum List

Back