The RNC got a chick with tattoos on her forehead and Linda Fornos to pitch Donald Trump? WTF….We’re so phucked.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
It was always just a mater of time before the Right “progressed” with the left.
hahaha…The left owns the asses of the Right….always have.

In my church--evangelical Christian, Bible-based--we have diverse socio-economic, race, and looks. We have men with tattoos and ponytails and high ranking executives. We have blue collar workers and doctors. We have homeschooling moms and public school teachers.

I just don't understand the small subset of conservatives who think conservatism is only Leave It To Beaver--a reality that only existed for some Americans, in a limited time and place.

I loved watching these two women earlier tonight during the Convention. Thanks so much for the opportunity to hear their lovely stories once more.

We take red pilled converts. We don’t discriminate like the Dems.
Where is this headed as the left leads the way?
I’m really starting to think like dblack Harpy Eagle and Harry Dresden ….there really is nothing different between the parties. Both are filth.

Last edited:
In my church--evangelical Christian, Bible-based--we have diverse socio-economic, race, and looks. We have men with tattoos and ponytails and high ranking executives. We have blue collar workers and doctors. We have homeschooling moms and public school teachers.

I just don't understand the small subset of conservatives who think conservatism is only Leave It To Beaver--a reality that only existed for some Americans, in a limited time and place.
Excuses that nut-less Conservatives have made for decades as they’ve got their sorry worthless asses handed to them and gave their nation away.
“but but but…GOD!!!!!”

I loved watching these two women earlier tonight during the Convention. Thanks so much for the opportunity to hear their lovely stories once more.
Trust me…all nutless conservatives allowing the left to lead them share your sentiment…For sure.

Excuses that nut-less Conservatives have made for decades as they’ve got their sorry worthless asses handed to them and gave their nation away.
“but but but…GOD!!!!!”

"Nut less" meaning not white supremacists.

Seriously, pound sand

They both look ok to me

And I’m a conservative’s conservative

IMG_2413.jpeg
Amber Rose is cool.
Yep…super cool for puple hair filth…no doubt.

Trust me…all nutless conservatives allowing the left to lead them share your sentiment…For sure.
How about we focus on the evil first?

That's what matters - I mean, tats aren't evil, they're just stupid.

There's a lot of evil going on right now, shouldn't we be focusing our energies where it counts?

The pussified nutless Right has been compromising for decades…more like taking it in the ass for decades.

“We swear, just pretend faggots are cool and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just get God out of schools and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just give 3.5 million wetbacks Amnesty and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just let us regulate your guns a little and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just believe chicks with dicks are normal and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just give Mexico free healthcare and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just allow us to monetarily penalize our most productive citizens with tax code just a little more and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

FUCK THE LEFT AND FUCK ANY COMPROMISE!!

The pussified nutless Right has been compromising for decades…more like taking it in the ass for decades.

“We swear, just pretend faggots are cool and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just get God out of schools and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just give 3.5 million wetbacks Amnesty and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just let us regulate your guns a little and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just believe chicks with dicks are normal and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just give Mexico free healthcare and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just allow us to monetarily penalize our most productive citizens with tax code just a little more and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

FUCK THE LEFT AND FUCK ANY COMPROMISE!!
Hm. That sounds a little harsh. I hear ya but um... are you out of a job or something? You sound like someone who got badly shafted somehow

Hm. That sounds a little harsh. I hear ya but um... are you out of a job or something? You sound like someone who got badly shafted somehow
Negative. Just a legit genuine core American with balls…one not willing to compromise or concede to/with disgusting leftists….No really all that keen on using leftist type people to pitch the cause/platform. Barely legals and chicks with forehead tatts…WTF?
FUCK THAT!

Negative. Just a legit genuine core American with balls…one not willing to compromise or concede to/with disgusting leftists….No really all that keen on using leftist type people to pitch the cause/platform. Barely legals and chicks with forehead tatts…WTF?
FUCK THAT!
Okay. Well, I'm in the music biz and appearances aren't always what they seem. We have "stage names", y'know... :p

But yeah, I hear you. Representation is important. Bankers wear ties because they're tolerated by the left and required by the right.

One of my left-leaning artists just told me they're going to refuse a social media presence on X. I go "why? It's a huge market" and they said "because they allow misinformation". I'm shaking my head in disbelief (cause I'm a businessman and green is green), but what am I gonna tell em? I can't dictate to em, otherwise they walk away and I'm out a client and a big chunk of change. I have to let them be themselves and hope for the best, and try to help em make a buck so I make some too.

Maybe votes are the same way. We don't want to tell righties with tats they're full of shit, otherwise we drive them left, they walk and we're out votes. Maybe it makes us feel righteous but we end up being righteous without votes, and without votes we have no power. IMHO.

Forum List

Back