The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

I am just being honest. I couldnt name one track he has sung or played on. Surely you should have done something of note to get into the HOF or it doesnt mean anything ? Pub bands dont get in.

Nugent once headlined the World Series of Rock concerts that used to be held right next to where the HOF is now.

I hate to tell you this, but that's what the majority of Hollywood is made up of unfortunately.
It's worth a go. Definitely some people that should be in that are not. Hit the pro football hall of Fame while there. Then take route 2 over to Port Clinton hop on the ferry and go out to Put in Bay. No happier place on the planet than Port Clinton area. Lips be touching ears there. Might as well hit Cedar point while there

Been there. Drove up from Chillicothe for the day when I was in town for family concerns. If you've never been, go. Personally, I'll never go back.

No Pat Benatar, but Jay-Z?

No Jethro Tull, but Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five?

No Emerson, Lake and Palmer, but N.W.A.?

The Notorious B.I.G.? Public Enemy? Run DMC? Tupac Shakur?

But not Foreigner, Blue Oyster Cult, Joe Cocker, or Meat Loaf? Not Peter Frampton, Scorpions, Boston, or Jimmy Buffett?
and to add to this Quicksilver Messenger Service,UFO,Albert Collins,Guitar Slim,Lightning Hopkins,Al Kooper,Dick Dale,Iron Maiden, Procol Harum,Wishbone Ash,the Guess Who,the Monkees,Argent,Grand Funk Railroad and Judas Priest.....

I am just being honest. I couldnt name one track he has sung or played on. Surely you should have done something of note to get into the HOF or it doesnt mean anything ? Pub bands dont get in.
thats because you know squat about hard rock tommy....

Forum List

Back