THE ROCK to run for president!

Anyone has ruled it out for this year if they haven't filed with each state to run, being it's already to late to get on the ballot in some states.

And it's not just a form, it's a collecting a buttload of valid signatures as well.

giphy.gif

isnt it a little too late? who would be VP? Doink the Clown?

I'd run with Mankind or the Undertaker.
The Rock and Sock connection for 2020!

What a balanced ticket! The Rock is an R and Mick is a D. To heck with normal press conferences. The Rock would have to have a ramp and pyrotechnics to address the nation.

And Mick as the deciding vote in the Senate would be a trip.

Can you smell.................insert raised eyebrow........................................what the White House is cooking?

:lol:

What a balanced ticket! The Rock is an R and Mick is a D. To heck with normal press conferences. The Rock would have to have a ramp and pyrotechnics to address the nation.

Can you smell.................insert raised eyebrow........................................what the White House is cooking?

I've always thought that would be an amazing comic book or like a late night cartoon on comedy central. The Rock as President, with his cabinet full of regular people and maybe a couple famous wrestlers, and some wrestlers in the house and senate. Imagine our UN representative trying to explain the difference between Sunni and Shia to Secretary of State Stone Cold Steve Austin, or Putin calling The Rock to threaten crossing some red line... the comedic possibilities are endless.

I've always thought that would be an amazing comic book or like a late night cartoon on comedy central. The Rock as President, with his cabinet full of regular people and maybe a couple famous wrestlers, and some wrestlers in the house and senate. Imagine our UN representative trying to explain the difference between Sunni and Shia to Secretary of State Stone Cold Steve Austin, or Putin calling The Rock to threaten crossing some red line... the comedic possibilities are endless.

I'm thinking the Undertaker as Secretary of State. You should pitch this to Vince.

Forum List

Back