🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The ruling class Democrats are living in sheer terror of their subjects

Right now there are more troops stationed in the Capitol of this country, than there are stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan. As of this year, here are a little over 3,000 U.S. troops stationed on Iraqi territory, spread across 12 military installations within the Iraqi state and Iraqi Kurdistan. There are also approximately 4,000 US troops stationed in Afghanistan. The combined area of both Iraq and Afghanistan is 421,062 square miles.

In Washington DC however, there are approximately 25,000 US National Guardsmen and women stationed in an area of only 68.3 square miles...

Inside look at how 25,000 National Guardsmen are arriving in Washington, DC

That is what true communist or totalitarian regimes do. This will be an inauguration for actual communists and totalitarians, therefore it must have the look and feel of a communist or totalitarian coronation. There is nothing so despotic and tyrannical as having the need to surround yourself with armed people in uniforms, because you're so afraid of your subjects.

hiqVfszxiHG1LJr1BNL2KSBZMNp-B8QFvZoCCOkizpU.jpg
Awwww....did they take your little insurrection away? Too fuckin bad.

Are you so stupid that still believe the Capitol and the White House are the "people's house"? Maybe you were sleeping when you attended your little civics class in grade school, so let me educate you:

You constitution has something called the "Third Amendment."

"No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law."

I being part-owner of those houses, did not give my consent.
Wow. Super clever. I guess maybe they'd better clear out now and let your friends trash the place again.

did they trash the place? The capitol building is
VERY TRASHABLE-----very valuable artwork and stuff.
Was it actually TRASHED ?? I have seen "trashed" in the course of my little life. Back in the 1960s TRASHERS knew how to trash.
What do you call smearing shit on the walls, breaking windows, breaking into offices and breaking stuff? Call it what you want.
Looting? Didn’t that happen across our nation by blm? Defund police shit. Why do you care Canuck?

You are an odd fk

Looting, arson, assault -----there should be a kinda
tabulation of such action in the course of "demonstration" vs "riot" So far all we have on the capitol building "event" is INUENDO

Didn’t that happen across our nation by blm?
Not in our seat of government, they didn't. And this endless comparing the two is getting tedious. If you didn't like it when BLM did it, why are you turning yourself inside out to defend the insurrectionists? Seems odd.

Right now there are more troops stationed in the Capitol of this country, than there are stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan. As of this year, here are a little over 3,000 U.S. troops stationed on Iraqi territory, spread across 12 military installations within the Iraqi state and Iraqi Kurdistan. There are also approximately 4,000 US troops stationed in Afghanistan. The combined area of both Iraq and Afghanistan is 421,062 square miles.

In Washington DC however, there are approximately 25,000 US National Guardsmen and women stationed in an area of only 68.3 square miles...

That is what true communist or totalitarian regimes do. This will be an inauguration for actual communists and totalitarians, therefore it must have the look and feel of a communist or totalitarian coronation. There is nothing so despotic and tyrannical as having the need to surround yourself with armed people in uniforms, because you're so afraid of your subjects.

Are you so stupid that still believe the Capitol and the White House are the "people's house"? Maybe you were sleeping when you attended your little civics class in grade school, so let me educate you:

"No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law."

Wow. Super clever. I guess maybe they'd better clear out now and let your friends trash the place again.

Was it actually TRASHED ?? I have seen "trashed" in the course of my little life. Back in the 1960s TRASHERS knew how to trash.
What do you call smearing shit on the walls, breaking windows, breaking into offices and breaking stuff? Call it what you want.

I call it trashing IF it happened in any significant amount. I have seen SHIT ON THE WALLS AND ARTWORKS-----but I did not see any evidence of that sort of thing in the capitol building. I did see windows
broken to gain entry in the Capitol building----and that is about all I saw-----which does not prove it did not
happen. You have any actual information?
It's all lies, huh? They even got to you. Amazing.

I call it trashing IF it happened in any significant amount. I have seen SHIT ON THE WALLS AND ARTWORKS-----but I did not see any evidence of that sort of thing in the capitol building. I did see windows
broken to gain entry in the Capitol building----and that is about all I saw-----which does not prove it did not
happen. You have any actual information?
It's all lies, huh? They even got to you. Amazing.

what are the lies?----you have any specifics?

You talk to your mother with that mouth?

Admit it: You're scared shitless of us because in your feeble mind, we Trump-supporters are all "white supremacists", "Nazis", and "Klan Members." Might as well add "domestic terrorist" to that, since you're so terrified by the conservative half of this country, that's what you probably believe.
Your fantasy, made public. I live in a district that voted for him, a town where most voted for him. No, I'm not afraid of any of you. But if you pull any stunts where I live, you'll feel the back of my broom, and don't doubt it.
View attachment 444398
No doubt, as you ride away on it.

Dims can’t believe it didn’t happen sooner. They know they are fucking over the country. They finally know that we know.

Admit it: You're scared shitless of us because in your feeble mind, we Trump-supporters are all "white supremacists", "Nazis", and "Klan Members." Might as well add "domestic terrorist" to that, since you're so terrified by the conservative half of this country, that's what you probably believe.
Your fantasy, made public. I live in a district that voted for him, a town where most voted for him. No, I'm not afraid of any of you. But if you pull any stunts where I live, you'll feel the back of my broom, and don't doubt it.
View attachment 444398
No doubt, as you ride away on it.
I fly only on my parasol.

Forum List

Back