The "Russia Hacked the election" meme....yeah, turning out to not be true....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep.....the Russia hacked the election lie is slipping away from the democrats......

Another report: That Russian hack of the DNC probably... wasn't - Hot Air

Cyber experts have been digging through all of the available material for over a year now trying to pin down exactly what happened but the answers to date have been less than satisfying. This isn’t the first time, but now another report has come out saying that the standard explanation we’ve been given (Russia, Russia Russia) doesn’t appear to hold water.

The interesting aspect here is that this one isn’t coming from some right wing source with an ax to grind against Hillary Clinton, but rather from The Nation, a source which is generally only a couple of steps removed from being a DNC public relations firm.

-------

The author is Patrick Lawrence, and if you take a look at other entries from his recent body of work, well… let’s just say he doesn’t spend his free time filling in for Rush Limbaugh. Lawrence’s report is a lengthy think-piece which initially spends quite a while on the background of the story and how critical the idea of Russia being behind the leaks is to many of President Trump’s detractors, But then he gets down to the complicated tale of the experts analyzing all of the evidence and the reasons they have for reaching these two, key conclusions (emphasis added):

The two conclusions which now destroy the Russians Hacked the Election meme...

There was no hack of the Democratic National Committee’s system on July 5 last year—not by the Russians, not by anyone else. Hard science now demonstrates it was a leak—a download executed locally with a memory key or a similarly portable data-storage device. In short, it was an inside job by someone with access to the DNC’s system. This casts serious doubt on the initial “hack,” as alleged, that led to the very consequential publication of a large store of documents on WikiLeaks last summer.

Forensic investigations of documents made public two weeks prior to the July 5 leak by the person or entity known as Guccifer 2.0 show that they were fraudulent: Before Guccifer posted them they were adulterated by cutting and pasting them into a blank template that had Russian as its default language. Guccifer took responsibility on June 15 for an intrusion the DNC reported on June 14 and professed to be a WikiLeaks source—claims essential to the official narrative implicating Russia in what was soon cast as an extensive hacking operation. To put the point simply, forensic science now devastates this narrative.

I do think that I will wait for Mueller conclusions. In the meantime;

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:
Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?
Best,
Don

Read the Emails on Donald Trump Jr.’s Russia Meeting

Good morning

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?
Best,
Don

Yeah...so....no crime was committed here. No collusion was shown here.....but we do have hilary using actual information from Ukraine against Trump and his associates....I notice you didn't mention that actual collusion...and we also have hilary taking 140 million dollars from putin to sign off on giving him 20% of our Uranium supplies.....no mention by you on that either....

.....and we also have hilary taking 140 million dollars from putin to sign off on giving him 20% of our Uranium supplies.....no mention by you on that either....

Of course, the above is a lie but being a trump republicon; lying is what trumpets do best.

Republicon Party = hate, violence, racism and crime

No...actually, the democrats have been and always will be the party of racism, hate and violence.....every core group is racist, and their leadership is racist.....including bill clinton and barak obama...

No...actually, the democrats have been and always will be the party of racism, hate and violence.....every core group is racist, and their leadership is racist.....including bill clinton and barak obama...

If telling yourself this helps you sleep at night then go for it. The real world knows the truth even if you deny it.

:)-

Good morning

Best

Rob Goldstone

Best,
Don

Yeah...so....no crime was committed here. No collusion was shown here.....but we do have hilary using actual information from Ukraine against Trump and his associates....I notice you didn't mention that actual collusion...and we also have hilary taking 140 million dollars from putin to sign off on giving him 20% of our Uranium supplies.....no mention by you on that either....
So someone enters your home illegally, but decides that there is nothing worth stealing. No crime committed, no harm done, correct? And we only have the word of those involved that nothing was agreed to, people that have already lied repeatedly about the meeting. So that is what you are claiming proves there was nothing to that meeting? LOL

it takes one to know one

Trump was first a Democrat until they kicked him out so he became a republicon cause they be even better liars than tha dump

theo4.jpg

Forum List

Back