The Russians are Calling Out Mueller

It's funny to watch people who claim to be the most patriotic of Americans, actively cheer for the Russian government to interject itself into the American government.

its not funny, its scary sad.

RW traitor bitches want to piss on McCains grave, and back Russia for Trumps benefit ... and people wonder why Trump and his drones are hated.

F'em ALL.

You misunderstand. We are cheering for Mueller getting what he deserves, regardless of who is interjecting. If it was Canada we'd still be cheering. Mueller is about to be outed as a traitor who wants to destroy what the American people have resolved as our vision of what we want America to be. Deep State is undermining our government. We need to start undermining the obstructionists...

COMMIE LOVER. Of course a Trump lover would be cheering against America. I think there should be a delay. If they want to contest it then Mueller should issue more subpoenas.

You misunderstand. We are cheering for Mueller getting what he deserves, regardless of who is interjecting. If it was Canada we'd still be cheering. Mueller is about to be outed as a traitor who wants to destroy what the American people have resolved as our vision of what we want America to be. Deep State is undermining our government. We need to start undermining the obstructionists...
You are cheering for Russia. Don’t deny it. It’s too embarrassing for you.

You pretend that the real collusion with Putin/Obama/Hitlery didn't occur. That is the real embarrassment.
it didn't occur in the election cycle, period. if you believe it did, then you believe in fake news....truly fake news.

It isn't when they sold Russia our uranium mines, it is that they sold our land for profit to the Clinton slush fund that is the point.
Mueller > :dig:

Keep repeating that lie....

Mueller is investigating a possible crime, Trump is just subject in that crime but the RWNJ are so sure that Trump committed a crime they smear the investigator..

Truth is out side the Mueller investigation we don't know what is going on... We know there is more crimes, not all connected, so Mueller is passing some parts to other FBI to investigate...

Why are you so hell bent on letting criminasl go....

It's funny to watch people who claim to be the most patriotic of Americans, actively cheer for the Russian government to interject itself into the American government.
it's sad to see our government pull in other governments because they lost a this governments elections.

it's stupid and embarrassing as it can be. we only have ourselves to blame. hell, if i were the russians i'd have trolled us also cause we fall for it over and over and over again.
You're still denying Russian interference, aka cyber warfare? I'd ask for a hit of what you're smoking but unlike you I don't think I can function with my mental self residing in my anus.

if mueller is on the up and up

it should be an easy case for the guy

Put up or shut up. He didn't expect them to actually fight back! This won't go as he expected!

The ‘Russian Collusion’ Trial Is On, And Mueller May Be The First Casualty

Here, learn something.......

A journalist sacked by the Kremlin-funded Sputnik news network claimed that right-wing U.S. outlets regularly disseminate fake news and conspiracy theories touted by the site.

Sputnik’s influence on right-wing, pro-Trump, news websites is pervasive: “Many of the most popular articles about things like WikiLeaks and “pizzagate” conspiracy theories were prominently featured on the Sputnik website,”

These fake stories get picked up by other American outlets – by Daily Caller, Infowars, Breitbart and Gateway Pundit – right-wing media outlets, and Sputnik functions as part of this right-wing media ecosystem.

Put up or shut up. He didn't expect them to actually fight back! This won't go as he expected!

The ‘Russian Collusion’ Trial Is On, And Mueller May Be The First Casualty

Here, learn something.......

A journalist sacked by the Kremlin-funded Sputnik news network claimed that right-wing U.S. outlets regularly disseminate fake news and conspiracy theories touted by the site.

Sputnik’s influence on right-wing, pro-Trump, news websites is pervasive: “Many of the most popular articles about things like WikiLeaks and “pizzagate” conspiracy theories were prominently featured on the Sputnik website,”

These fake stories get picked up by other American outlets – by Daily Caller, Infowars, Breitbart and Gateway Pundit – right-wing media outlets, and Sputnik functions as part of this right-wing media ecosystem.
Here is the actual story about Concord Catering.
It is justified to put them on trial for their disinformation campaign.

COMMIE LOVER. Of course a Trump lover would be cheering against America. I think there should be a delay. If they want to contest it then Mueller should issue more subpoenas.

If I am a commie lover, what do you call this?
160726-putin-hrc-apec-mbe-422p_76560162e30c1c7d83c6e89a8c8508e3.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

:puhleeze: ^ There's your daddy you little UN lover...

You are cheering for Russia. Don’t deny it. It’s too embarrassing for you.

You pretend that the real collusion with Putin/Obama/Hitlery didn't occur. That is the real embarrassment.
it didn't occur in the election cycle, period. if you believe it did, then you believe in fake news....truly fake news.

It isn't when they sold Russia our uranium mines, it is that they sold our land for profit to the Clinton slush fund that is the point.
Mueller > :dig:

Keep repeating that lie....

Mueller is investigating a possible crime, Trump is just subject in that crime but the RWNJ are so sure that Trump committed a crime they smear the investigator..

Truth is out side the Mueller investigation we don't know what is going on... We know there is more crimes, not all connected, so Mueller is passing some parts to other FBI to investigate...

Why are you so hell bent on letting criminasl go....

Mueller is the crime. They are all in this together, and what we are going to see is a domino effect. They are all going to rat each other off, or lie under oath. Hitlery was right, "If that f-ing bastard wins we are all going to hang from nooses".
Not some are going to hang but we all are going to hang. Because all played their part in the mire.

I am all for catching the criminals and putting them away for a long time.....

Forum List

Back