The Russians Must Have Requested This Important Information

OK lets go back to 2012. Waaaaaaaaaay back. New York Times. Here's where we started to help the terror groups.

C.I.A. Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Opposition
By ERIC SCHMITTJUNE 21, 2012

WASHINGTON — A small number of C.I.A. officers are operating secretly in southern Turkey, helping allies decide which Syrian opposition fighters across the border will receive arms to fight the Syrian government, according to American officials and Arab intelligence officers.

The weapons, including automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, ammunition and some antitank weapons, are being funneled mostly across the Turkish border by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood and paid for by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the officials said.

The C.I.A. officers have been in southern Turkey for several weeks, in part to help keep weapons out of the hands of fighters allied with Al Qaeda or other terrorist groups, one senior American official said. The Obama administration has said it is not providing arms to the rebels, but it has also acknowledged that Syria’s neighbors would do so.

More at link:

C.I.A. Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Rebels

most people recognized that a good portion of the rebels had been in fact ISIS members

during his presidency Obama gave billions and billions of dollars worth of arms to ISIS

to arm them

There's so much out there and has been for ages how on earth does the press report on this LAST week but this week says its classified by tweeting?

OK lets go back to 2012. Waaaaaaaaaay back. New York Times. Here's where we started to help the terror groups.

WASHINGTON — A small number of C.I.A. officers are operating secretly in southern Turkey, helping allies decide which Syrian opposition fighters across the border will receive arms to fight the Syrian government, according to American officials and Arab intelligence officers.

The weapons, including automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, ammunition and some antitank weapons, are being funneled mostly across the Turkish border by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood and paid for by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the officials said.

The C.I.A. officers have been in southern Turkey for several weeks, in part to help keep weapons out of the hands of fighters allied with Al Qaeda or other terrorist groups, one senior American official said. The Obama administration has said it is not providing arms to the rebels, but it has also acknowledged that Syria’s neighbors would do so.

More at link:

most people recognized that a good portion of the rebels had been in fact ISIS members

during his presidency Obama gave billions and billions of dollars worth of arms to ISIS

to arm them

For years I asked people to give me the name of the terrorists..............errrrrrr.........moderate rebels and the looney left would say "oh they're called the moderate rebels"

:lol:

Yuppers Obama gave the world ISIS. Along with that old warmonger McCain and his trusty sidekick Lindsey.

More at link:

to arm them

For years I asked people to give me the name of the terrorists..............errrrrrr.........moderate rebels and the looney left would say "oh they're called the moderate rebels"

Yuppers Obama gave the world ISIS. Along with that old warmonger McCain and his trusty sidekick Lindsey.

the looney left would say "oh they're called the moderate rebels"

yes they did

even though they themselves identified themselves as ISIS members

--LOL

Yuppers Obama gave the world ISIS

that they did

Some one want to tell me how all this was published last freaking week, but it's TRUMP who told the world we were arming the terrorists.

:lmao:

Trump Ends Covert Aid to Syrian Rebels Trying to Topple Assad - The ...
Trump Ends Covert Aid to Syrian Rebels Trying to Topple Assad
6 days ago - Trump Ends Covert Aid to Syrian Rebels Trying to Topple Assad ... given up hope of helping to topple the government of President Bashar al-Assad. .... But stopping the covert program, which mainly helped rebels near the ...
Donald Trump ends covert CIA aid to Syrian rebels in 'win' for Russia
www.telegraph.co.uk › News
6 days ago - Donald Trump ends covert CIA aid to Syrian rebels in 'win' for Russia ... "I think that this is the US's way of backing off to give more space for ...
Trump cutoff of aid to Syrian rebels marks victory for Russia and Iran
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/.../trump...aid-syrian-rebels.../496180001/
6 days ago - Analysis: Trump's cutoff of aid to Syrian rebels marks victory for Assad, ... phasing out a covert program to give moderate Syrian rebels weapons. ... Report: Trump plans to end CIA training program for moderate Syrian rebels.
Trump ends covert CIA program to arm anti-Assad rebels in Syria, a ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../trump-ends...rebels...syria.../b6821a62-6beb-11e7-9...
7 days ago - President Trump has decided to end the CIA's covert program to ... “If they are ending the aid to the rebels altogether, then that is a huge strategic mistake.” ... the ground and give up on the moderate opposition because of the ...
Syria war: Trump 'ends CIA arms programme for rebels' - BBC News
www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40667229
Syria war: Trump 'ends CIA arms programme for rebels'. 20 July 2017. From the section Middle East ... But the end of the weapons programme was reportedly not a condition of the negotiations. ... The cartoon alien helping traumatised kids ...
Trump to Cut CIA Program That Arms Syrian Rebels. Good—Now Cut ...
reason.com/blog/2017/07/20/trump-admin-cutting-cia-program-that-arm
6 days ago - Trump to Cut CIA Program That Arms Syrian Rebels. ... should tell the Defense Department to stop equipping, arming, and training Syrians as well. These efforts go back to 2014, when the U.S. and Turkey partnered to aid "moderate" Syrian rebels. ... to give anti-aircraft weaponry to "vetted" rebels in Syria.
Trump to stop CIA arming rebels in Syria: Report - Washington Examiner
www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-to-stop-cia-arming-rebels-in-syria.../2629155
7 days ago - President Trump has decided to end a CIA program to arm rebels in Syria, ... "They give support to terrorist groups including [ISIS and the Syrian Kurds]," ... "If they are ending the aid to the rebels altogether, then that is a huge ...
CIA no longer arming anti-Assad rebels, Washington Post reports ...
www.cnn.com/2017/07/20/politics/cia-syria-anti-assad-rebels/index.html
6 days ago - Donald Trump has ordered the CIA to discontinue a program of arming and training ... Report: US to end support for rebels in Syria 02:10 ... The then-administration said it would step up its assistance to the opposition in the ...
Trump 'ends programme to arm anti-Assad rebels' in move sought by ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas › US politics
7 days ago - Donald Trump has reportedly decided to end the US's funding and training of so-called moderate Syrian rebels opposed to Bashar al-Assad ...
The End of American Support for Syrian Rebels Was Inevitable - The ...
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/.../trump-syria...rebels.../5345...
5 days ago - The End of American Support for Syrian Rebels Was Inevitable ... The Trump administration's decision to end this program represents the ... Recipients of U.S. aid had already struggled against the Assad regime and jihadist groups. ..... partisan gain over helping citizens, delivered moments after McCain ...

trump to stop giving aid to syrian rebels - Google Search

Employing several tweets attacking The Washington Post, Big Orange slyly fed classified information to the Russians concerning the CIA’s program to arm Syrian rebels. The program was initiated in 2013 and has always been classified.

Army Gen. Tony Thomas tried to cover up the Big Orange Idiot’s transfer of classified information to Putin. When questioned by the press, he was asked if ending the program was a deal made by Big Orange due to his obligation to serve Russia, Gen. Thomas said, " ‘Absolutely not,’ " he quickly added, “that terminating the program was ‘not a sop to the Russians’ and was a ‘tough, tough decision.’ "

Yeah, right. After all, the current administration has yet to be caught lying. Wink, wink.

Trump tweet appears to declassify secret program to arm Syrian rebels

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 140564 View attachment 140565

Only the fools who voted for Big Orange will deny this.

Man oh man this has to be the most ridiculous OP you have put up.

More at link:

to arm them

Did you also support Kaddafi?

More at link:

to arm them

Well considering that Libya is now run by various terror groups and there are open air slave markets in Tripoli, he was better than what we gave the Libyans.

Trump is a security disaster at best and a traitor at the worst.
You're a bloody idiot if you beleive the OP.
You are entitled to your silly opinion.

Anyone who beleives the OP is an idiot. How can it be classified information when the arming and training of Syrian rebels was authorized by the Senate? How could that be classified?

It's not an opinion.

Only left wing loons would embarrass themselves this much thinking "gottcha Trump".

US Senate passes bill to authorise arms and training for Syrian rebels

Employing several tweets attacking The Washington Post, Big Orange slyly fed classified information to the Russians concerning the CIA’s program to arm Syrian rebels. The program was initiated in 2013 and has always been classified.

Army Gen. Tony Thomas tried to cover up the Big Orange Idiot’s transfer of classified information to Putin. When questioned by the press, he was asked if ending the program was a deal made by Big Orange due to his obligation to serve Russia, Gen. Thomas said, " ‘Absolutely not,’ " he quickly added, “that terminating the program was ‘not a sop to the Russians’ and was a ‘tough, tough decision.’ "

Yeah, right. After all, the current administration has yet to be caught lying. Wink, wink.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

marcia-brady-russia-russia-russia.jpg

More at link:

to arm them

Well considering that Libya is now run by various terror groups and there are open air slave markets in Tripoli, he was better than what we gave the Libyans.
Then you support dictators like Saddam, Khaddafi, and Al Aassad. OK. Just wanted to be sure who and what you are.

UPdate: why do you support these evil, evil people?

Last edited:
Trump is a security disaster at best and a traitor at the worst.
You're a bloody idiot if you beleive the OP.
You are entitled to your silly opinion.

Anyone who beleives the OP is an idiot. How can it be classified information when the arming and training of Syrian rebels was authorized by the Senate? How could that be classified?

It's not an opinion.

Only left wing loons would embarrass themselves this much thinking "gottcha Trump".

Yes, that is your opinion, an uninformed one.

marcia-brady-russia-russia-russia.jpg
Thank you, for in this case, it's true and not going away.

Forum List

Back