The Sad, Bitter Truth About Tea Baggers...

Matt Taibbi captures the truth about these hypocritical tea bagger idiots beautifully in the latest issue of Rolling Stone --

The individuals in the Tea Party may come from very different walks of life, but most of them have a few things in common. After nearly a year of talking with Tea Party members from Nevada to New Jersey, I can count on one hand the key elements I expect to hear in nearly every interview. One: Every single one of them was that exceptional Republican who did protest the spending in the Bush years, and not one of them is the hypocrite who only took to the streets when a black Democratic president launched an emergency stimulus program. ("Not me — I was protesting!" is a common exclamation.) Two: Each and every one of them is the only person in America who has ever read the Constitution or watched Schoolhouse Rock. (Here they have guidance from Armey, who explains that the problem with "people who do not cherish America the way we do" is that "they did not read the Federalist Papers.") Three: They are all furious at the implication that race is a factor in their political views — despite the fact that they blame the financial crisis on poor black homeowners, spend months on end engrossed by reports about how the New Black Panthers want to kill "cracker babies," support politicians who think the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was an overreach of government power, tried to enact South African-style immigration laws in Arizona and obsess over Charlie Rangel, ACORN and Barack Obama's birth certificate. Four: In fact, some of their best friends are black! (Reporters in Kentucky invented a game called "White Male Liberty Patriot Bingo," checking off a box every time a Tea Partier mentions a black friend.) And five: Everyone who disagrees with them is a radical leftist who hates America.

It would be inaccurate to say the Tea Partiers are racists. What they are, in truth, are narcissists. They're completely blind to how offensive the very nature of their rhetoric is to the rest of the country. I'm an ordinary middle-aged guy who pays taxes and lives in the suburbs with his wife and dog — and I'm a radical communist? I don't love my country? I'm a redcoat? Fuck you! These are the kinds of thoughts that go through your head as you listen to Tea Partiers expound at awesome length upon their cultural victimhood, surrounded as they are by America-haters like you and me or, in the case of foreign-born president Barack Obama, people who are literally not Americans in the way they are.

It's not like the Tea Partiers hate black people. It's just that they're shockingly willing to believe the appalling horseshit fantasy about how white people in the age of Obama are some kind of oppressed minority. That may not be racism, but it is incredibly, earth-shatteringly stupid.

Link -- Matt Taibbi on the Tea Party | Rolling Stone Politics

Matt Taibbi captures the truth about these hypocritical tea bagger idiots beautifully in the latest issue of Rolling Stone --

The individuals in the Tea Party may come from very different walks of life, but most of them have a few things in common. After nearly a year of talking with Tea Party members from Nevada to New Jersey, I can count on one hand the key elements I expect to hear in nearly every interview. One: Every single one of them was that exceptional Republican who did protest the spending in the Bush years, and not one of them is the hypocrite who only took to the streets when a black Democratic president launched an emergency stimulus program. ("Not me — I was protesting!" is a common exclamation.) Two: Each and every one of them is the only person in America who has ever read the Constitution or watched Schoolhouse Rock. (Here they have guidance from Armey, who explains that the problem with "people who do not cherish America the way we do" is that "they did not read the Federalist Papers.") Three: They are all furious at the implication that race is a factor in their political views — despite the fact that they blame the financial crisis on poor black homeowners, spend months on end engrossed by reports about how the New Black Panthers want to kill "cracker babies," support politicians who think the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was an overreach of government power, tried to enact South African-style immigration laws in Arizona and obsess over Charlie Rangel, ACORN and Barack Obama's birth certificate. Four: In fact, some of their best friends are black! (Reporters in Kentucky invented a game called "White Male Liberty Patriot Bingo," checking off a box every time a Tea Partier mentions a black friend.) And five: Everyone who disagrees with them is a radical leftist who hates America.

It would be inaccurate to say the Tea Partiers are racists. What they are, in truth, are narcissists. They're completely blind to how offensive the very nature of their rhetoric is to the rest of the country. I'm an ordinary middle-aged guy who pays taxes and lives in the suburbs with his wife and dog — and I'm a radical communist? I don't love my country? I'm a redcoat? Fuck you! These are the kinds of thoughts that go through your head as you listen to Tea Partiers expound at awesome length upon their cultural victimhood, surrounded as they are by America-haters like you and me or, in the case of foreign-born president Barack Obama, people who are literally not Americans in the way they are.

It's not like the Tea Partiers hate black people. It's just that they're shockingly willing to believe the appalling horseshit fantasy about how white people in the age of Obama are some kind of oppressed minority. That may not be racism, but it is incredibly, earth-shatteringly stupid.

Link -- Matt Taibbi on the Tea Party | Rolling Stone Politics

Yes, the Tea Party hates Negroes...otay!

OTAY-Buckwheat.jpg

...even for the 50% of rich folks who inherited their wealth.
Got a link or something to back up that bullshit?

So let me get this straight -- you spend all day giving hand jobs to your tea bagger buttfuck buddies that spew horseshit all day with absolutely no evidence to back-up shit, but you want me to provide a link for one statistic? I know, I know...that's just how you teabagger pussies roll.

Whatever, here's a link --

Approximately one half of the wealthiest people in America inherited family fortunes

Wealth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, yeah, you trailer trash tea baggers enjoy sucking all forms of rich Repug cock -- the inherited and "earned" wealth variety. :lol:

So let me get this straight -- you spend all day giving hand jobs to your tea bagger buttfuck buddies that spew horseshit all day with absolutely no evidence to back-up shit, but you want me to provide a link for one statistic? I know, I know...that's just how you teabagger pussies roll.

Approximately one half of the wealthiest people in America inherited family fortunes

So, yeah, you trailer trash tea baggers enjoy sucking all forms of rich Repug cock -- the inherited and "earned" wealth variety. :lol:

Does stuff like this get moderated around here?

Your stupid-assed Wiki link shows absolutely no credible proof that 50% of wealthy people inherited it.

In fact, there is scads of very credible evidence to show that about 85% of American millionaires earned their fortunes on their own.

But I guess making shit up is just how dirtbag trolls like you roll, huh?

I do love it when political noobs seek the advice of Rolling Stone to shape their worldview. Perhaps Bono should run for office or maybe the easter bunny?

Here's the harshest truth of all, fuckhole -- You are an unemployed trailer trash tea bagger peasant who votes against your best economic interest year after year. You're so fucking stupid that you actually believe tax cuts for the rich are somehow going to benefit your pathetic unemployed ass. You believe this bullshit, but you don't have one shred of evidence to back it up. You repeat this fucking mantra like it's a religion. You have absolutely no facts, no game, no intellect, just your tea bagger Fox News bullshit.

Wall Street bankers blow a fucking $12 trillion hole in the economy, and you pathetically try to defend them -- you actually said that "Everyone makes mistakes"??!! and "that the bankers have feelings, too". Not only are you a fucking idiot, but you're fucking crazy, too.
Seriously.

It your peasant tea bagger duty to protect the wealth of your rich Repug feudal masters. You know that they are intellectually and morally superior to your puny, pathetic tea bagger ass and you have no choice in the matter. Sad, but true.
Remember, folks, it's just sheer coincidence that "your best interests" is "whatever keeps liberals in power".

Taibbi's Rolling Stone article describes you perfectly, dipshit -- you're one of the few Americans (i.e., a tea bagger) who have actually "read" the Constitution. Even though I exposed your sorry ass and proved that you have not.

Article 1, Section 8, be-eeetch. I provide for the general welfare by showing what a fucking tea bagger lightweight hypocrite you are.
Damn, they'll give captain's bars to anybody, won't they? :lol:

The rich paid more taxes because they got richer.

That is exactly right. When you consider that the average CEO only made 30 times as much as the average American in 1980 and now make over 300 times as much as the average American, of course they are going to be paying more taxes because they are making all of the fucking money.

Yes, I know, tea bagger stupid mother fuckers -- those CEOs "earned" a 1000% pay raise over the last 30 years. Fucking unsophisticated trailer trash suckers, all of you.
I gladly admit it -- I'm not nearly as "sophisticated" as you are. :lol:

Matt Taibi captures the truth about these hypocritical idiots beautifully in the latest issue of Rolling Stone --

After Palin wraps up, I race to the parking lot in search of departing Medicare-motor-scooter conservatives. I come upon an elderly couple, Janice and David Wheelock, who are fairly itching to share their views.

"I'm anti-spending and anti-government," crows David, as scooter-bound Janice looks on. "The welfare state is out of control."

"OK," I say. "And what do you do for a living?"

"Me?" he says proudly. "Oh, I'm a property appraiser. Have been my whole life."

I frown. "Are either of you on Medicare?"

Silence: Then Janice, a nice enough woman, it seems, slowly raises her hand, offering a faint smile, as if to say, You got me!

"Let me get this straight," I say to David. "You've been picking up a check from the government for decades, as a tax assessor, and your wife is on Medicare. How can you complain about the welfare state?"

"Well," he says, "there's a lot of people on welfare who don't deserve it. Too many people are living off the government."

"But," I protest, "you live off the government. And have been your whole life!"

"Yeah," he says, "but I don't make very much."

Link -- Tea & Crackers | Rolling Stone Politics

A major flaw in your OP.

Those seniors paid all of their lives into the Medicare fund. I hope you understand the difference between Medicare and Medicaid.

Another thing....working for a government check isn't the same as sitting on your ass collecting checks. Are you gonna say that everyone who works for the government is on Welfare?

Your stupid-assed Wiki link shows absolutely no credible proof that 50% of wealthy people inherited it.

In fact, there is scads of very credible evidence to show that about 85% of American millionaires earned their fortunes on their own.

But I guess making shit up is just how dirtbag trolls like you roll, huh?

Whatever, dickhead, you haven't provided any "credible proof" to support your position, either.

Your definition of "earn" and my definition of "earn" are vastly different -- you probably believe CEOs have "earned" a 1000% pay raise over the past 30 years because it is your tea bagger peasant duty to protect the wealth of the rich. Yes, it's not in your best economic interest to protect the wealth of the richest 1%, but they are your intellectual and moral superiors, after all. You simply have no choice in the matter. Sad, but true.

Remember, folks, it's just sheer coincidence that "your best interests" is "whatever keeps liberals in power".

Taibbi's Rolling Stone article describes you perfectly, dipshit -- you're one of the few Americans (i.e., a tea bagger) who have actually "read" the Constitution. Even though I exposed your sorry ass and proved that you have not.

Article 1, Section 8, be-eeetch. I provide for the general welfare by showing what a fucking tea bagger lightweight hypocrite you are.

Well, I have to admit...showing how full of shit a dumb ass tea bagger lightweight like you is does not present much of a challenge. Hell, even an Army captain could do that.

The rich paid more taxes because they got richer.

That is exactly right. When you consider that the average CEO only made 30 times as much as the average American in 1980 and now make over 300 times as much as the average American, of course they are going to be paying more taxes because they are making all of the fucking money.

Yes, I know, tea bagger stupid mother fuckers -- those CEOs "earned" a 1000% pay raise over the last 30 years. Fucking unsophisticated trailer trash suckers, all of you.
I gladly admit it -- I'm not nearly as "sophisticated" as you are. :lol:

In other words, you agree that CEOs have earned a 1000% pay raise over the past 30 years and that liberals, blacks, and illegal immigrants are the real source of the problems in this country, not greed. That rich Repug cock in your mouth must be some damn good stuff.

Matt Taibi captures the truth about these hypocritical idiots beautifully in the latest issue of Rolling Stone --

After Palin wraps up, I race to the parking lot in search of departing Medicare-motor-scooter conservatives. I come upon an elderly couple, Janice and David Wheelock, who are fairly itching to share their views.

"I'm anti-spending and anti-government," crows David, as scooter-bound Janice looks on. "The welfare state is out of control."

"OK," I say. "And what do you do for a living?"

"Me?" he says proudly. "Oh, I'm a property appraiser. Have been my whole life."

I frown. "Are either of you on Medicare?"

Silence: Then Janice, a nice enough woman, it seems, slowly raises her hand, offering a faint smile, as if to say, You got me!

"Let me get this straight," I say to David. "You've been picking up a check from the government for decades, as a tax assessor, and your wife is on Medicare. How can you complain about the welfare state?"

"Well," he says, "there's a lot of people on welfare who don't deserve it. Too many people are living off the government."

"But," I protest, "you live off the government. And have been your whole life!"

"Yeah," he says, "but I don't make very much."

Link -- Tea & Crackers | Rolling Stone Politics

A major flaw in your OP.

Those seniors paid all of their lives into the Medicare fund. I hope you understand the difference between Medicare and Medicaid.

Another thing....working for a government check isn't the same as sitting on your ass collecting checks. Are you gonna say that everyone who works for the government is on Welfare?

The stupid old man said he was "anti-government". You can't work for the government and be "anti-government". Well, in your fucked-up tea bagger fantasy world, I guess you can.

Plus, you tea bagger fuckers constantly whine about how the government can't do anything right. If you and other hypocritical tea bagger assholes really feel that way, then you shouldn't except ANYTHING from the government.

One more leftist idiot who thinks earning a paycheck from the government is "welfare".

Yawn.

Maybe I should start a thread about the sad, bitter truth about people who believe Kerry won Ohio...

You only need check his rep to see what members here think of KWO. :lol::lol: Funny shit, the source is Rolling Stone. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ux3-a9RE1Q]YouTube - Cover Of The Rolling Stone-Dr.Hook[/ame]

Yep, my source is Rolling Stone, an award winning magazine for excellence in journalism. Your "sources" are fucking Repug assclowns like Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, Sean Hannity, and Bill O'Reilly.

Now we know a major reason why I'm 100 times smarter than you, lightweight tea bagger bitch.

Thanks for confirming your stupidity. Just pretty much the rest of the board knows I don't do 'sources'.

Your IQ doesn't even reach room temperature, little one.

You mean entertainers Like Beck? Limbaugh? O'reilley? Hannity? Palin?

Try to exercise some basic comprehension skills before posting.

He did exercise it, lightweight bitch. Now why don't you try responding?

What's that?? You avoid questions you don't like, just like the tea bagger pussy candidates that you support? Tell me something I don't already know about you, lightweight bitch.

I don't respond because I didn't bother reading this thread again. It's moronic. You're a whiny assed kid and, frankly, you bore me.

One more leftist idiot who thinks earning a paycheck from the government is "welfare".

Yawn.

Maybe I should start a thread about the sad, bitter truth about people who believe Kerry won Ohio...

You only need check his rep to see what members here think of KWO. :lol::lol: Funny shit, the source is Rolling Stone. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ux3-a9RE1Q]YouTube - Cover Of The Rolling Stone-Dr.Hook[/ame]

Yep, my source is Rolling Stone, an award winning magazine for excellence in journalism. Your "sources" are fucking Repug assclowns like Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, Sean Hannity, and Bill O'Reilly.

Now we know a major reason why I'm 100 times smarter than you, lightweight tea bagger bitch.

Hahaha...Rolling Stone? If you feel that Rolling Stone is a good source of information then you must think that the Daily Show is real news.

The Rolling Stone is just a bunch of hippies from the 60s who just want to sell magazines. Right now they're struggling to remain relevant because once their stories hit the newsstand they're already old news. You can thank those backstabbers for ruining the career of a great general and helping the Taliban win a war against a President that fears a military victory. Good Job Rolling Stone.

And I wonder who is the judge of excellence in journalism? The New York Times?

Don't make me laugh.

Well, I have to admit...showing how full of shit a dumb ass tea bagger lightweight like you is does not present much of a challenge. Hell, even an Army captain could do that.
That's hilarious. You claim to be intelligent; then, when asked for proof, link back to your claim.

You do know, don't you, that just because it's on the internet, it's not necessarily true? :lol:

Forum List

Back