The Saga of San Jose: It doesn't matter who started it

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Violence is violence. Yes, even at Donald Trump rallies.

We can go on and on about who threw the first punch or who taunted whom, or who said what, but this has to end. As I see it though, these so called "protesters" have taken it far beyond any of the rhetoric Trump issued at his rallies. Take one punch thrown or one threat made by a Trump supporter and magnify it by a factor of hundreds.

Still, it is sad we have reached such a point in American history where someone can get punched out for supporting someone or another for president. Civil discourse is gone. Violent discourse is apparently a thing now.

For shame.

Last edited:
As I said on another thread if both sides don't put a lid on this stuff you will start having pro Trump protesters showing up at Hillary events and attacking people and sooner or later weapons will be brought and people are going to get seriously hurt or killed.

We can go on and on about who threw the first punch or who taunted whom, or who said what, but this has to end. As I see it though, these so called "protesters" have taken it far beyond any of the rhetoric Trump issued at his rallies. Take one punch thrown or one threat made by a Trump supporter and magnify it by a factor of hundreds.

Still, it is sad we have reached such a point in American history where someone can get punched out for supporting someone or another for president. Civil discourse is gone. Violent discourse is apparently a thing now.

For shame.
Yeah, it does matter who started it, and the Dims are the ones who started it in every case.

For shame.
Yeah, it does matter who started it, and the Dims are the ones who started it in every case.

Oh? Trump protester sucker-punched by supporter in brutal video of Tucson rally

Did any Romney rallies result in violent protests?

Dear TheOldSchool
I've heard the argument that you don't see rightwing crazies punching out Clinton or Sanders supporters.
That argument is based on holding the PROTESTORS responsible for their own actions.

Your argument is well taken that Romney never said anything deliberately inciteful against people.
He is generally known to be a nice Godly man, and even the % comment was taken out of context
where that does not represent his general attitude towards others which is more respectful than not.

However, the idea of blaming the speaker or candidate for the violence of others,
this is problematic. I don't agree with arguments that the "woman wearing the Trump shirt
incited the attack" which recalls arguments blaming rape victims for what they were wearing as enticing.

There is a problem with websites enticing people to go out and kill abortion doctors.

I think the lines get blurred when people start complaining about Palin inciting
people or President Obama when the references are in general and not specific.

Yes, if they specifically call for violence or rewarding people for it, that causes problems.
In Trump's case, I think the time he crossed the line was offering to pay someone's legal defense
which was the same as rewarding and encouraging criminal behavior!

For shame.

Well Said!

San Jose has a East Side full of gang members, looking for trouble. The surrounding cities with gangs chimed in I am sure..Oakland , Stockton, Berkeley, Fresno Full of illegal immigrants,

I wonder why the police weren't helping...gezzz

For shame.

Well Said!

San Jose has a East Side full of gang members, looking for trouble. The surrounding cities with gangs chimed in I am sure..Oakland , Stockton, Berkeley, Fresno Full of illegal immigrants,

I wonder why the police weren't helping...gezzz

The police weren't doing anything? I'm sure you can prove that. :rolleyes:

Trump pays for event site (inside) of at leastvhe did. It is private, stsy out if you want to disrupt. Outside, Police shiuld stop leftist assult innocent victims. Stay away. No business to hang around incite riot.

I know rabid leftist support this (alinsky) and they long firvtheir glory days if late 60s' tiots they caused. Now they dumb down and teach the kids to do same (school) while they sit home on TV and root for Amerucavto fall as does BHO hate USA first.
Holy crap... were you typing that as you were trying to replace your catheter or something you lunatic?

For shame.

Oh? Trump protester sucker-punched by supporter in brutal video of Tucson rally

Did you even bother to read the title? I don't care who started what.

For shame.

I beg to differ. Trump's supporters aren't blameless. However, I've never seen any of them starting any riots. These liberal anarchists start those each and every time.

Get a grip

Watch "

For shame.

It's a matter of waiting. That's all. Being quiet. May I recommend Next of Kin? Trust me.

Trump pays for event site (inside) of at leastvhe did. It is private, stsy out if you want to disrupt. Outside, Police shiuld stop leftist assult innocent victims. Stay away. No business to hang around incite riot.

I know rabid leftist support this (alinsky) and they long firvtheir glory days if late 60s' tiots they caused. Now they dumb down and teach the kids to do same (school) while they sit home on TV and root for Amerucavto fall as does BHO hate USA first.
Holy crap... were you typing that as you were trying to replace your catheter or something you lunatic?

I got to delete and read only. I can't do it on this tablet. You on real crazy rant on leftist attack boards I can't take anymore anyways

I got to delete and read only. I can't do it on this tablet. You on real crazy rant on leftist attack boards I can't take anymore anyways
Wow get to a real computer ASAP. Because your tablet is making you look like a complete fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back