The same day Trump Warns Mueller About Digging into his Finances, that's Exactly What He Does.

Yeah.., Trump really intimidated Bob Mueller..
Ha!

The U.S. special counsel investigating possible ties between the Donald Trumpcampaign and Russia in last year’s election is examining a broad range of transactions involving Trump’s businesses as well as those of his associates, according to a person familiar with the probe.

FBI investigators and others are looking at Russian purchases of apartments in Trump buildings, Trump’s involvement in a controversial SoHo development in New York with Russian associates, the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow and Trump’s sale of a Florida mansion to a Russian oligarch in 2008, the person said.

The investigation also has absorbed a money-laundering probe begun by federal prosecutors in New York into Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

Mueller Expands Probe to Trump Business Transactions

Trump is Bob Mueller's bitch.

All of this could have been avoided if Trump started out transparent, instead he has done everything he can to block , interfere, and deny since day one, he has brought this on himself..

Again, you guys are the ones who loves Russia, since you seem to like their methods.
If a cop came to your door and started asking questions about your finances, relationships, information about your career.....would you comply?
So in your book, all the government needs is accusation...and if you don't comply - you aren't being transparent.
Again....you guys are the ones that are acting like Russians.

bullshit. watching pauly walnuts & drumpf jr in a public setting will just be the beginning.... & i can't wait for preet bharara to spill what he knows.... under oath..... as a private citizen..... :woohoo:

The deathwatch for Flynn to get immunity for tying Trump directly to meeting with Russian intelligence to get information on Hillary continues. LOL

I don't like Trump.
But I am able to think for myself.
This is a witch hunt. And nothing but. It is deplorable, and if anyone is acting like Russian operatives it is the Democrats. Because this is the kind of thing Russians do.
Can you imagine if our law enforcement could simply start investigating people's whole lives in hopes of finding crimes? That by mere accusation and loose evidence be able to open investigations into all aspects of our lives??

That is what is happening.
"....and this is how liberty dies, at the sound of thunderous applause"

This is not some private individual but the President of the US....

Lets remind you that Muller is a Republican, these committees are led by GOP... Trump could have just told the truth... He fired the head of the FBI for investigating him, it was a very big mistake and that is how the investigation was initiated... Trump is his own worst enemy...
Muller is not a Democrat, either is the guy who appointed him, Comey is not a democrat...

Why are you trying to blame Democrats because professional lawmen are doing there jobs...
They have to blame democrats or Hillary or Obama.
What do you expect them to do?
Hold Trump accountable? ? ?
Ha ha

Yet none of you will address the premise that this investigation is spawned by accusation of NON CRIMES...in other words, let's say someone calls the police on you because they say you did something...and that something isn't even a crtime, but the police start major investigations on you anyway.
Collusion is not even a legal term. You realize that?
Conspiracy would be closest, but conspiracy of what? There is no conspiracy here.
Even if that lawyer from Russia gave Jr. information it still wouldn't be a crime....and you better hope the Democrats in their zeal to get Trump don't try and make it a crime...then damn near evey politician in Washington would be breaking the law. Regularly.
this might help?

con·spire
kənˈspī(ə)r/
verb
verb: conspire; 3rd person present: conspires; past tense: conspired; past participle: conspired; gerund or present participle: conspiring
make secret plans jointly to commit an unlawful or harmful act.
"they conspired against him"
synonyms: plot, scheme, plan, intrigue, machinate, collude, connive, collaborate, work hand in glove;
informalbe in cahoots
"they admitted conspiring to steal cars"
(of events or circumstances) seem to be working together to bring about a particular result, typically to someone's detriment.
"everything conspires to exacerbate the situation"
synonyms: act together, work together, combine, unite, join forces;
informalgang up
"circumstances conspired against them"

col·lude
kəˈlo͞od/
verb

• come to a secret understanding for a harmful purpose; conspire.
      "university leaders colluded in price-rigging"

Better read it then.
You can have collusion without criminal conspiracy. You do know that? No...I don't suspect you do.
yes, of course you can, same with conspiring.

Was there any allegation Obama's people failed to legally disclose their meetings?

How can you ask that when no one asked the question?
So your only interest is that the meeting be disclosed?
Do you even care that no one went to jail over the IRS scandal?? No you don't. REAL campaign crimes were committed - openly and unapologeticly...with direct, indisputable ties to Obama's administration and NADA....no demands from the media...no 5 month long media blitz campaign...nothing.
But we have Trump, and because the left wing media hates him....we only have suspicion...and they whip you guys into a frenzy.
Hypocrites.
Newsflash : the Senate, House and Mueller's investigation are all run by republicans.
Oops there goes your bogus talking points.

The Republicans would like to see him go to....here is my surprise look... :doubt:
Trump, whether he is a clown or no clown, idiot or genius....Washington was not happy an non-establishment candidate won. That is very dangerous to the way things are supposed to be done.

& lookey just how that 'non establishment' candidate is handling things.

amerika is one gigantic clusterfuck of embarrassment & stoooooooooopidity.

Yeah.., Trump really intimidated Bob Mueller..
Ha!

The U.S. special counsel investigating possible ties between the Donald Trumpcampaign and Russia in last year’s election is examining a broad range of transactions involving Trump’s businesses as well as those of his associates, according to a person familiar with the probe.

FBI investigators and others are looking at Russian purchases of apartments in Trump buildings, Trump’s involvement in a controversial SoHo development in New York with Russian associates, the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow and Trump’s sale of a Florida mansion to a Russian oligarch in 2008, the person said.

The investigation also has absorbed a money-laundering probe begun by federal prosecutors in New York into Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

Mueller Expands Probe to Trump Business Transactions

Trump is Bob Mueller's bitch.

All of this could have been avoided if Trump started out transparent, instead he has done everything he can to block , interfere, and deny since day one, he has brought this on himself..

Again, you guys are the ones who loves Russia, since you seem to like their methods.
If a cop came to your door and started asking questions about your finances, relationships, information about your career.....would you comply?
So in your book, all the government needs is accusation...and if you don't comply - you aren't being transparent.
Again....you guys are the ones that are acting like Russians.

bullshit. watching pauly walnuts & drumpf jr in a public setting will just be the beginning.... & i can't wait for preet bharara to spill what he knows.... under oath..... as a private citizen..... :woohoo:

The deathwatch for Flynn to get immunity for tying Trump directly to meeting with Russian intelligence to get information on Hillary continues. LOL

it's my strong belief that flynn flipped & has given all kinds of juicy tidbits to the feds. that is why you haven't heard from him or anything about him for awhile.

Lets remind you that Muller is a Republican, these committees are led by GOP... Trump could have just told the truth... He fired the head of the FBI for investigating him, it was a very big mistake and that is how the investigation was initiated... Trump is his own worst enemy...
Muller is not a Democrat, either is the guy who appointed him, Comey is not a democrat...

Why are you trying to blame Democrats because professional lawmen are doing there jobs...
Ha ha

Yet none of you will address the premise that this investigation is spawned by accusation of NON CRIMES...in other words, let's say someone calls the police on you because they say you did something...and that something isn't even a crtime, but the police start major investigations on you anyway.
Conspiracy would be closest, but conspiracy of what? There is no conspiracy here.
Even if that lawyer from Russia gave Jr. information it still wouldn't be a crime....and you better hope the Democrats in their zeal to get Trump don't try and make it a crime...then damn near evey politician in Washington would be breaking the law. Regularly.
this might help?

con·spire
kənˈspī(ə)r/
verb
verb: conspire; 3rd person present: conspires; past tense: conspired; past participle: conspired; gerund or present participle: conspiring
synonyms: plot, scheme, plan, intrigue, machinate, collude, connive, collaborate, work hand in glove;
informalbe in cahoots
(of events or circumstances) seem to be working together to bring about a particular result, typically to someone's detriment.
informalgang up

col·lude
kəˈlo͞od/
verb

Better read it then.
You can have collusion without criminal conspiracy. You do know that? No...I don't suspect you do.

No you absolutely cannot.
It is impossible to conspire without collusion, but it is possible to collude without conspiracy.

Ha ha

this might help?

con·spire
kənˈspī(ə)r/
verb
informalbe in cahoots
informalgang up

col·lude
kəˈlo͞od/
verb

Better read it then.

You do understand that there is "dictionary" definition of words, and legal definition....right?
And it is the legal definition that applies.

[

But if he'd kept Putin away from his campaign, and not accepted Putin's help, there'd be nothing there.
Incorrect. There is so much more evidence than that. Why did 6 of Trump's staff secretly meet with Russians, not disclose it and then when caught lie about it?
Try reading that again. If Trump's team never met with putin, your answer is in front of you.
These investigations aren't only about Trump. It's about his staff and why they were obsessed with meeting with Russians while Russia was interfering with our election.
Nixon's administration had more indictments and convictions than any other president. They couldn't get the goods on him but they certainly did on his staff.

And to think DT wasn't notified when junior had an 8 person meeting with Russians to get dirt on Hilary I have some swampland in Jersey to sell you.

It appears mantafort, Jared and JR lied on their disclosures because they knew at the time, or later learned, it was illegal to meet with the Russians to obtain something of value. I can halfway see Jared and JR not obviously seeing the "wrong" in such a meeting even it they didn't have a veteran political lawyer advising them, and Trump's campaign was a seat of the pants outfit. They are both sons of wealthy men who never played by the same rules other did, and so is Trump for that matter. But Mantafort had to have known he was breaking the law in that meeting.

But it comes back to why they met. It was incredibly stupid. Why would they possibly think they wouldn't have to disclose it? The only answer I can think of is that they'd gotten away with it before.

And wrong again.
Information is not money. You cannot equate speech with monetary value.
And if you hypocrites try to make it a law. Then you will fundamentally alter the entire election process.

are you kidding me????????????? ever hear of citizen's united???? that was all about speech & money. dark money.

unlimited money. thank republicans for that.

And BTW it is fascinating is it not that when you look up the word "collusion" that many sites that supply definitions have changed the definition over the past couple months?
fascinating

I don't like Trump.
This is a witch hunt. And nothing but. It is deplorable, and if anyone is acting like Russian operatives it is the Democrats. Because this is the kind of thing Russians do.
Can you imagine if our law enforcement could simply start investigating people's whole lives in hopes of finding crimes? That by mere accusation and loose evidence be able to open investigations into all aspects of our lives??

Once Mueller gets ahold of Trump tax returns you'll be changing your tune.
They have already been audited.

spewing an alternative fact i see.

I don't like Trump.

I don't like Trump.

Big whoop. The audit only determined whether or not he took proper and proveable deductions and paid the correct amount of taxes on his income.

What it doesn't do is look at the sources of that income, and whether the income came from legitimate business deals, or from sources which could lead to him being comprised or beholding to the sources of that income as President.

in comey's testimony before congress, when he first brought up that not only were they investigating the Russian government in their counter intelligence division, but they were also investigating any coordination of Trump campaign people with them... A congress critter said something back to him using the word ''colluded or collusion or colluding'' and Comey replied that the word collusion had no legal meaning.... and then said something like conspiring or coordinating with... was the proper legal term...to describe it...

So, I've known for a while that colluded has had no legal meaning.

Was there any allegation Obama's people failed to legally disclose their meetings?

How can you ask that when no one asked the question?
So your only interest is that the meeting be disclosed?
Do you even care that no one went to jail over the IRS scandal?? No you don't. REAL campaign crimes were committed - openly and unapologeticly...with direct, indisputable ties to Obama's administration and NADA....no demands from the media...no 5 month long media blitz campaign...nothing.
But we have Trump, and because the left wing media hates him....we only have suspicion...and they whip you guys into a frenzy.
Hypocrites.
Newsflash : the Senate, House and Mueller's investigation are all run by republicans.
Oops there goes your bogus talking points.

The Republicans would like to see him go to....here is my surprise look... :doubt:
Trump, whether he is a clown or no clown, idiot or genius....Washington was not happy an non-establishment candidate won. That is very dangerous to the way things are supposed to be done.

And that is the bottom line, exactly what you stated!

Let me tell ALL of you something that is exactly pertinent. The left actually believes that the Republicans control the Presidency, and the Senate. NO THEY DO NOT!

Donald Trump is a JFK Democrat. Look up the policies, they are virtually the same. All you need do is throw out the healthcare debate, then put their policies side-by-side, and it becomes instantly apparent. The only reason the left hasn't figured this out, is because to many of them are no longer listening to real Democrats, they are listening to MARXISTS, CLAIMING to be Democrats. Doubt me? LOOK at the policies! He is further left of Reagan by a longshot, in fact, he is almost Clintonesque! (that would be Bill, not Hillary)

The Senate.....................is actually 50-50. Oh sure, it says 52-48, but that is a lie. Murkowski and Collins are LIBERALS. They are so liberal, they are funded by the teachers union. Have you seen their voting record? They are DEMOCRATS, and in name only DEMOCRATS, because the Democrats aren't really Democrats, they just keep the party name after the far left took control. These 2 women are liberal, socialists, Marxists...........call them whatever you want, but they are NOT Republicans or even RINO's.

These 2 women should be PRIMARIED the next time they come for election, so should Tricky Mitch, Flake, and one other who will not be here more than likely for his re-election bid next time around.

Conservative Republicans, live on a set of principles. These core principles is the glue that keeps our party, a political party. None of these people I have mentioned, work towards those principles as seen by their votes recently, and in the past. They LIE to their constituents, as easily as the far left lies to their people, and the American people also. As far as I am concerned, Murkowski and Collins are MORE dangerous to America than Sanders. Why? Because Sanders will tell you what he is, and it is up to you to disprove his assertions, these women will NOT! They pretend they are Republicans, and we all know, they are lying through their teeth!

Collins is a Republican, but she represents the people and State of Maine FIRST, not party first.....

Maine is filled with Trump voters...near 50% voted for him, but these people are poor and or, had no access to healthcare at a price they could afford...they are all people who work hard for a living as small farmers, or in construction, or as a plumber or in snow removal, or roofing or in maintenance or as a lobster-man, or fisherman, or worming in the mudflats....or hotels on the coast in the summer months... up in my area, there are few good jobs that even have health insurance offered with their jobs.

Susan Collins is protecting and looking out for them, her constituents and State, AS SHE SHOULD....it's what she is PAID to do and elected to do....

She doesn't work for the Republican party, she isn't paid by the Republican party...for goodness sake!

YOU need to screw your head on straight!!!!

I don't like Trump.

Alternative facts are facts nonetheless. In fact, Trump was audited every fucking year that Obama was in office.

in comey's testimony before congress, when he first brought up that not only were they investigating the Russian government in their counter intelligence division, but they were also investigating any coordination of Trump campaign people with them... A congress critter said something back to him using the word ''colluded or collusion or colluding'' and Comey replied that the word collusion had no legal meaning.... and then said something like conspiring or coordinating with... was the proper legal term...to describe it...

So, I've known for a while that colluded has had no legal meaning.

I tried to tell a couple of them that last week, the loons went on a rant.

I don't like Trump.

Alternative facts are facts nonetheless. In fact, Trump was audited every fucking year that Obama was in office.

and your proof of that?

trump loons are delusional.

Donald Trump is no JFK Democrat. I can't in 10 lifetimes imagine Trump proposing or pushing the Civil Rights Act, or voting rights for minorities.

JFK proposed medical care for the needy and elderly, Trump wants to cut medical care for the needy and elderly. He asked Congress for legislation to distribute quality surplus food to the needy. Trump wants to cut programs that distribute food to the poor.

JFK entered into a strategic alliance with Central American countries for development and trade. Trump is pulling the US out of trade and development deals, and cutting foreign aid.

JFK took responsibility for the failed Bay of Pigs invasion. Trump blames every failure on others.

JFK doubled the federal commitment for clean water programs throughout the US. Trump is rolling back laws and regulations on water pollution.

JFK designated federal lands for national parks. Trump is giving federal parks over for fracking and oil production.

JFK expanded and increased minimum eligibility. Trump has proposed eliminating the minimum wage.

JFK signed legislation providing retraining for workers displaced by automation. Trump promised to get workers jobs back, ignoring the reasons why the jobs were lost in the first place.

JFK signed the Trade Expansion Act to reduce or eliminate protectionism and tariffs. Trump proposed tariffs to protect American jobs.

JFK signed an EO to eliminate racial discrimination in federal housing. Trump was charged with racial discrimination in renting his family properties - twice.

JFK was a strong supporter of the United Nations and NATO. Trump would abolish the UN and has fractured NATO.

Trump isn't remotely like JFK. JFK was a decent human being was cared about the American people. Trump only cares about himself.

So what is Trump hiding by not releasing his taxes, I am what I seem?
5th time asked.

Don't know, that is an entirely different topic, perhaps you should start the 10,000th thread about that.
You guys say he should be forced to release them. But there is no law that states that. None.
He may be hiding all manner of stuff, but there is no law. You may not like it, hell I don't like it...but you can't do anything about it.
So retrieve another rock out of your pocket and ask again.
This thread is about Grump's finances which is on topic.
Mueller may subpoena his tax returns which is his and his sheep biggest nightmare.

I don't like Trump.

As everyone knows you can still release your tax returns even if he's being audited..
You bought fat ass' lie. Feel dumb? You should.

I don't like Trump.

and your proof of that?
It's common knowledge. And he will be audited the next 8 years too because the President is automatically audited by the IRS.

Forum List

Back