The same liberals who laughed at Trump cause they thought he was lying about building a wall.....

Are now attacking him for building the wall like he said.

Is there anything that illustrates their bullshit better? I do not think there is anything else I need to add to it. I need to though, cause of the......mods.

Soooo...

We all know everything the stupid left yell about, they could not possibly care less about.

Perhaps the fact that the same stupid left praising obama for drone killing terrorists while they get their panties in a wad over making 5 or 6 sandNIGGERS uncomfortable with waterboarding also illustrates it as well.

Please, feel free to add to the list of things that clearly show that the left are nothing but the stupid lying fat arrogant hypocritical gasbags I claim they are every day.

Please, feel free,
He lied about who is going to PAY for his friggin' wall! BTW, Who the heck put that idea in his head to begin with. Trump didn't ask the American people if they wanted a wall, he told them HE was going to build one ( whether We the People agreed or not) and Mexico would pay for it. Now he wants TAXPAYERS to pay for HIS damn wall that I never approved of, with my TAX dollars. The bill for the wall has become an IOU that will, allegedly collected in some fashion as of yet un disclosed. I am tired of Trump's devious shenanigans . We will never know if any restitutions will be made by Mexico to allay the cost of Trump's wall fiasco.

I'd rather have that money applied to updating our aging infrastructure...such as bridge repair, highway maintenance or whatever.

Is there anything that illustrates their bullshit better? I do not think there is anything else I need to add to it. I need to though, cause of the......mods.

Soooo...

We all know everything the stupid left yell about, they could not possibly care less about.

Perhaps the fact that the same stupid left praising obama for drone killing terrorists while they get their panties in a wad over making 5 or 6 sandNIGGERS uncomfortable with waterboarding also illustrates it as well.

Please, feel free to add to the list of things that clearly show that the left are nothing but the stupid lying fat arrogant hypocritical gasbags I claim they are every day.

Please, feel free,
He lied about who is going to PAY for his friggin' wall! BTW, Who the heck put that idea in his head to begin with. Trump didn't ask the American people if they wanted a wall, he told them HE was going to build one ( whether We the People agreed or not) and Mexico would pay for it. Now he wants TAXPAYERS to pay for HIS damn wall that I never approved of, with my TAX dollars. The bill for the wall has become an IOU that will, allegedly collected in some fashion as of yet un disclosed. I am tired of Trump's devious shenanigans . We will never know if any restitutions will be made by Mexico to allay the cost of Trump's wall fiasco.

I'd rather have that money applied to updating our aging infrastructure...such as bridge repair, highway maintenance or whatever.
How so?

Soooo...

Please, feel free,
Has it been built? If it is built, who will pay for it? The majority of Americans do not think it is necessary, so why is he building it?
I thought no one would ever ask why Trump is building his wall.

It is clear that he is interested in building a monument to himself. Trump's wall will immortalize the name Trump for as long as the wall stands and it cannot, ini effect, be repealed like Obamacare. Trump cares NOT about how ineffective his wall will be. It is his legacy tied to that wall that drives him to build it.

Soooo...

Please, feel free,

How so?
How so WHAT????

Soooo...

Please, feel free,

How so?
How so WHAT????
I stopped reading your tripe after your first two words...

Soooo...

Please, feel free,

How so?
How so WHAT????
Thanks, I appreciate that..now get the fuck outta my face!

The wall will be built and Mexico will pay for it. If they keep running their big mouths we'll make them pay for other infrastructure projects too :badgrin:
And how will "we" make them pay for it?

Hunker down in your safe space, we'll take care of it.
Most of Trump supporters can't even pay child support. So, how are you going to make Mexico pay for the wall?

Your projection is noted lib.

The wall will be built and Mexico will pay for it. If they keep running their big mouths we'll make them pay for other infrastructure projects too :badgrin:

Most of Trump supporters can't even pay child support. So, how are you going to make Mexico pay for the wall?

Your deflection is noted, conserva-hack

EVERY....SINGLE...THING that the libs have been saying about Trump since the very beginning has been WRONG. But then again, reality never agrees with liberals, ever.

Zatso?

You're actually saying he doesn't color himself orange?

Dafuck is UP wit dat anyway.
If he colors himself orange then why isn't he Orange?

Uhhhmmmm...... he is. He's like a giant stick of Velveeta cheese that got left out until it grew hair-mold.

Check around the eyes. And then there's the pink lipstick.

trump-flipped.jpg

That's why I ask. Normal people don't color themselves orange.
Wtf -- pink lipstick??

Everybody knows this. That's why Glenn Beck dipped his face into a bowl of Cheetos.

Also why we get videos like this...

Here's what he looks like with the orange photoshopped out to resemble an un-colored person (WARNING - (another) GRAPHIC IMAGE)

Screen-Shot-2016-04-06-at-07.34.34.png

Whoop --- look what I found. Conspiracy theorist alert!

He's all about subliminal sensory manipulation. Check out my threads on his vagina monologues and having the best not-at-all bigly words.

Ah yes, our resident Russian plant pipes in. The guy who has posted 16,000 Trumpbot messages since last July. How's your glorious leader, Vladimir Putin, Comrade?

Is the Trumpenfuhrer living up to your expectations? What a lying clown he is, so you must be so proud of your work on behalf of Mother Russia.

No one invaded anything. It was a liberation. I suppose the US Army "invaded" Germany. Did Germany attack pearl harbor? Don't recall that.

That's too funny not to comment. Yes we invaded Iraq to remove Saddam and stop his production and stockpiling all the new WMD he was producing. In reality it was the occupation that went FUBAR and ensured a divided Iraq and a Civil War.

Yes Germany declared war on us long before we invaded Normandy. Yes we invade to liberate Europe.

Soooo...

Please, feel free,

Except he hasn't built the wall yet. He has signaled many things, but done nothing, in case that escapes you, Captain Obvious.

I see you are filled with anger and rage, trying to insult people isn't the answer. Go subscribe to Rush Limbaugh's website then return in a month.

EVERY....SINGLE...THING that the libs have been saying about Trump since the very beginning has been WRONG. But then again, reality never agrees with liberals, ever.

Zatso?

i thought skin color wasn't supposed to matter. the content of his character, or something.

BORN skin colour isn't.

I'm not a racist but ----- Orange people are inferior. They just are.

Why?

Because you have to be mentally ill to paint yourself up like a Cheeto and not be joking.

Ultimately the question stands, unmolested.
And that:
What in the wide world of fuck is UP wit dat anyway?

I get it --- no one wants to answer. If I were an obsequious parrot in knee pads I wouldn't either.
don't worry almost english, you'll learn to love him. stay away from madonna though.:)

some of my best friends are orange......orange lives matter.

Soooo...

Please, feel free,

Except he hasn't built the wall yet. He has signaled many things, but done nothing, in case that escapes you, Captain Obvious.
building it in a week, now there's some ambition.

I see you are filled with anger and rage, trying to insult people isn't the answer. Go subscribe to Rush Limbaugh's website then return in a month.
:lol: You're talking to me about trying to insult people? All you have is insults and deflections. Go fuck yourself

No, it hasn't. They predicted much of what he has been doing.

You mean when they said:
He didn't want to win?
He would resign after he got elected?
He would NEVER build the wall?
He wouldn't renegotiate trade deals?
He was a closet liberal?

What did they predict that came true?

Not a single thing. Camp is a liar.

Zatso?

If he colors himself orange then why isn't he Orange?

I have to laugh that the only think they can think of is to criticize him for the spray-on tan.

Forum List

Back