The same liberals who laughed at Trump cause they thought he was lying about building a wall.....

EVERY....SINGLE...THING that the libs have been saying about Trump since the very beginning has been WRONG. But then again, reality never agrees with liberals, ever.

Zatso?

You're actually saying he doesn't color himself orange?

Dafuck is UP wit dat anyway.
i thought skin color wasn't supposed to matter. the content of his character, or something.

BORN skin colour isn't.

I'm not a racist but ----- Orange people are inferior. They just are.

Why?

Because you have to be mentally ill to paint yourself up like a Cheeto and not be joking.

Ultimately the question stands, unmolested.
And that:
What in the wide world of fuck is UP wit dat anyway?

I get it --- no one wants to answer. If I were an obsequious parrot in knee pads I wouldn't either.

EVERY....SINGLE...THING that the libs have been saying about Trump since the very beginning has been WRONG. But then again, reality never agrees with liberals, ever.

Zatso?

You're actually saying he doesn't color himself orange?

Dafuck is UP wit dat anyway.
i thought skin color wasn't supposed to matter. the content of his character, or something.

BORN skin colour isn't.

I'm not a racist but ----- Orange people are inferior. They just are.

Why?

Because you have to be mentally ill to paint yourself up like a Cheeto and not be joking.

Ultimately the question stands, unmolested.
And that:
What in the wide world of fuck is UP wit dat anyway?

I get it --- no one wants to answer. If I were an obsequious parrot in knee pads I wouldn't either.
Their tears are so tasty.

The same liberals who laughed at Trump cause they thought he was lying about building a wall.....

......are still laughing because they know Mexico will not pay for it like Drumph promised. Instead, American taxpayers will pay for it :rofl:

No one invaded anything. It was a liberation.

True.....Those thousands of US military caskets coming home were caused by our soldiers getting hit too hard by the flowers and candy that Fuck=Head-Cheney and Rummy told us we were going to be greeted with.

(btw, dimwit, if it was NOT an invasion, then you back Obama for leaving Iraq?)

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

That sums up Donald Trump perfectly.

No one invaded anything. It was a liberation.

True.....Those thousands of US military caskets coming home were caused by our soldiers getting hit too hard by the flowers and candy that Fuck=Head-Cheney and Rummy told us we were going to be greeted with.

(btw, dimwit, if it was NOT an invasion, then you back Obama for leaving Iraq?)

/---- They were treated as heroes you blithering idiot.

No, it hasn't. They predicted much of what he has been doing.

You mean when they said:
He didn't want to win?
He would resign after he got elected?
He would NEVER build the wall?
He wouldn't renegotiate trade deals?
He was a closet liberal?

What did they predict that came true?

It was basically liberals and progressives like myself giving Trump too much credit. We thought he wouldn't be crazy enough to follow through on the things he said. But it turns out he is a fruit loop and will do it.

Are now attacking him for building the wall like he said.

Is there anything that illustrates their bullshit better? I do not think there is anything else I need to add to it. I need to though, cause of the......mods.

Soooo...

We all know everything the stupid left yell about, they could not possibly care less about.

Perhaps the fact that the same stupid left praising obama for drone killing terrorists while they get their panties in a wad over making 5 or 6 sandNIGGERS uncomfortable with waterboarding also illustrates it as well.

Please, feel free to add to the list of things that clearly show that the left are nothing but the stupid lying fat arrogant hypocritical gasbags I claim they are every day.

Please, feel free,
Has it been built? If it is built, who will pay for it? The majority of Americans do not think it is necessary, so why is he building it?

Forum List

Back