The Saudi arabia origins of Belgium’s Islamist threat

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
imrs.php

The roots of Islamist extremism in Belgium are deep and complex. In the wake of Tuesday’s attacks in Brussels, investigators are puzzling over the scope of the terrorist plot, in which bombs exploded in the capital’s main airport and on its busy metro, killing at least 31 people and injuring at least 270.

There has been criticism of Belgium’s security lapses and the dysfunctions dogging its multilingual police agencies. There is also focus on the country’s particular problem of radicalization: It has had a greater share of its population join radical groups fighting in Syria than any other country in Europe; a Muslim-majority neighborhood in Brussels appears to be at the heart of terrorist plots, including the Islamic State’s November assault on Paris.

The Saudi origins of Belgium’s Islamist threat

Did you the govt ran and mocking the threat just before it happened.........oooops. They deserve everything coming to them.

I'll have to read that later, Dani....going to the racquetball court...
play or watch?
Playing ...I plan to die on the court .
Undefeated today...4-0...doubles....had a good partner...
very very hard sport.i cant do it .and i....... .....1988
im jealous :FIREdevil: .........:flameth:[/QUote
I played handball for 28 years in the USAF....have been playing r-ball for 29 years...since I retired. Used to play tournaments...but just play for exercise and fun now. About ten of us old farts get together on Tuesdays and Thursday's and go at it for two hours. Lots of fun...

I'll have to read that later, Dani....going to the racquetball court...
play or watch?
I played handball for 28 years in the USAF....have been playing r-ball for 29 years...since I retired. Used to play tournaments...but just play for exercise and fun now. About ten of us old farts get together on Tuesdays and Thursday's and go at it for two hours. Lots of fun...

i know you. my father was ....... like you before cancer.
damavand(iran) /everset. any famous mountain.he did it when he wasnt young
(55+)
and he was good in tennis ..............
+ i like handball and i was good... in school..........

play or watch?

(55+)
I could not climb mountains. If I am on a high place I get a tremendous urge to jump. Not good.

(55+)
I could not climb mountains. If I am on a high place I get a tremendous urge to jump. Not good.
me too, i have problem with high Height:bang3:

Forum List

Back