The scam about hobby lobby

Two important points about all of this:

1) For-profit corporations don't have religion. They pray to money.

2) Religion needs to stay out of health care because health care is based on science and religion is not.
health care is based on money. And that morning after pill has killed women. So scientifically women should not be taking it if that's your argument.
How many men, women, and children have been killed by religion? An incalculable amount more than any morning-after pill.

Scientifically, people should not be religious since religion kills so many people.

its not free when you have to pay into the insurance........rare is it that you dont pay for your insurance coverage

A benefit package is considered part of your pay. SCOTUS just cut the pay of millions of women.

Insurance is not considered part of your pay. The proof of that is that no one charges you taxes on the benefits, why is that so hard for you to understand?

Two important points about all of this:

1) For-profit corporations don't have religion. They pray to money.

2) Religion needs to stay out of health care because health care is based on science and religion is not.
health care is based on money. And that morning after pill has killed women. So scientifically women should not be taking it if that's your argument.
How many men, women, and children have been killed by religion? An incalculable amount more than any morning-after pill.

Scientifically, people should not be religious since religion kills so many people.

Religion has never killed anyone. Funny thing, the same is true of politics, despite the fact that people use politics as an excuse to kill far more than the do religion. If you had a brain you would understand the point.

Last edited:
Is your entire plan to just say something so ridiculously fucking stupid that I can't hope to argue against it? Because it's working. I don't know what to say to something so ridiculously fucking stupid.

Is your entire plan to just say something so ridiculously fucking stupid that I can't hope to argue against it? Because it's working. I don't know what to say to something so ridiculously fucking stupid.

If it were really stupid, and you had any intelligence, you would be able to muster an argument against it.

its not free when you have to pay into the insurance........rare is it that you dont pay for your insurance coverage

Just wait another thread on here is showing the rates for healthcare going up drastically this fall.

The working middle class will be hit the hardest, as always.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Last edited:
It's over lefties. Let it go. The Hobby Lobby won the right to opt out of the regime's demand that they pay to kill their employees unborn children.

The libs are actually happy with the result of the case. It gives them an opportunity to fundraise by scaring the low information set with lies like "Supreme Court denies rights to women" and "GOP To Make Women Don Burkas."

Truth hurts, bunky. :lol:

The libs are actually happy with the result of the case. It gives them an opportunity to fundraise by scaring the low information set with lies like "Supreme Court denies rights to women" and "GOP To Make Women Don Burkas."

You bet they are. The decision mollifies a major faction opposed to ACA as well. A decision to uphold the law would have been much better for those of us still hoping for repeal.

Forum List

Back