The Scandal That Will Bring Obama Down

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
By Floyd and Mary Beth Brown
03-17-13

It’s even worse than we previously thought. A retired four-star admiral is now claiming that Barack Obama intentionally conspired with America’s enemies to stage a bogus attack and the kidnapping of an American ambassador so he could “negotiate” the release of a “hostage” and bolster his mediocre approval ratings just prior to the election!

Benghazi-gate is not about a bogus YouTube video series of lies. It’s not about the Obama Administration’s foreign policy ineptitude. We are dealing with something much more sinister… something potentially treasonous… and the following questions, posed in an article in The New American, go to the heart of the matter:

1. ”What was the Obama administration’s full role in helping violent Jihadists, self-styled al Qaeda terrorists, and Western-backed “revolutionaries” take over Libya in the first place?

2. Did that half-baked scheme to arm Jihadist leaders, who… had previously fought U.S. troops in Iraq, contribute to the attack, as countless experts and officials have suggested?

3. What was actually going on at the compound in Benghazi, which, as the report states, was never a “consulate” despite establishment media claims?

4. Was Ambassador Stevens recruiting and arming Jihadists and terrorists to wage war on the Syrian regime after what Obama called the “success” in Libya, as a growing body of credible evidence suggests?

5. Why did the administration claim for so long that the attack was just a “protest” over a YouTube video gone awry, even when it knew definitively that was not the case?

6. Was the lack of security at the compound a political ploy to conceal the extent of the lawlessness and utter chaos left in the wake of Obama’s unconstitutional “regime change” war on Libya, as even members of Congress have alleged?”​

[Excerpt]

Read more:
The Scandal That Will Bring Obama Down

Ain't gonna happen.

Besides if it does Biden is lurking in the wings, hardly a trade up.

Besides, I doubt the story is true.

The incident that should have Obama up on war crimes and impeachment is his use of drones and the killing of American citizens. But, for now, the left don't care about avoidable American deaths.

Hardly what I'd call an unbiased source of critical analysis. Sounds more like wishful thinking than real world. :cool:

This article is dated January 12th, 2013 - BEFORE the Senate hearing into what happened. Not ONE thing written in the Examiner article came out in the Senate hearings. Nothing about a kidnapping, nothing about security being gutted, nothing about Marines being ordered to stand down. NOT ONE SO-CALLED FACT in that article was verified.

So how in God's name, after the Senate hearing that this article begged for put the lie to everything contained in the article, is this story going to "bring Obama down"?

Sounds like the General is giving away National Security Secrets. That puts him in the same category as Bradley Manning and Julian Assange.

I think a Drone Strike will take care of this problem.

The Media's Creed, our current day representatives of the Free Press that the Founders had hoped would protect the nation from men such as he.

Repeat after me: Barack Obama can do no wrong. Barack Obama can commit no evil. Barack Obama can do no wrong. Barack Obama can commit no evil. Barack Obama can........ad nauseum. ad infinitum.

The Benghazi survivors have been told to STFU. Hillary screamed "What difference does it make?" and the Pubbie Congressmen on the Committee in unison did the 'Green Apple Quick Step' to the little boys room. Didn't see Trey Gowdy there that day. Did notice the expression on Comrade Barack's face the day he and the Hildebeest communally strode forth to the microphones 2 days after it all went down to lie to the nation. Would have been the same expression worn long ago by Harriet Tubman's relatives as they came up to the banks of the Little Pee Dee River and at the same time heard the hounds baying and the shouts of the hunters on horseback in the distance as they were closing in. He was anything but 'No Drama Obama' that day but Comrade Barack eluded the hounds and the hunters that day and has for the six months since, but there's one thing about a septic system that's completely failed, you can't keep it a secret from the neighbors for long when the weather starts getting warm. Neither can Comrade Barry hide what he was up to in Benghazi.

You've got to wonder if the GOP is actually as feckless and impotent as Whore-often's posts indicate....

Next Thread; Obama uses full colons when semi-colons would do just fine!!!!

Ain't gonna happen.

Besides if it does Biden is lurking in the wings, hardly a trade up.

Besides, I doubt the story is true.

The incident that should have Obama up on war crimes and impeachment is his use of drones and the killing of American citizens. But, for now, the left don't care about avoidable American deaths.

Que Pasa? Somebody hacked your account or are you going native, doing a John Roberts on us?

I'd take joltin' Joe in a heartbeat. At least Joey's an American and doesn't intentionally intend to do fatal, lethal harm to America. As long as the man at the top has America's best interests at heart, America will do just fine. Comrade Barack does not. Never has.

I'd take joltin' Joe in a heartbeat. At least Joey's an American and doesn't intentionally intend to do fatal, lethal harm to America. As long as the man at the top has America's best interests at heart, America will do just fine. Comrade Barack does not. Never has.

Obama is not a communist, nor is he a Muslim. Anyone who posts such nonsense as you is too stupid to be one person. That you believe it is an indictment of the US education system and your intelligence. You go straight to my ignore list because nothing you say has any basis in fact, and therefore is of no value.

Forum List

Back