The School Lunches Malia And Sasha Eat Vs. The Crap Michelle Obama Has Foisted On America

Hey do you know who else eats better than school kids...Rich school kids. SHOCKER!

I got this from Rabbi who said Liberals do it in debates...I've been getting good use out of it

Arousing envy
: debater attempts to get the audience to dislike his opponent because the audience is envious of something that can be attributed to the opponent

The POTUS kids eat better than yours!! HOW DARE THEY!?!?!

Makes sense to me.....feed those who need it

From each according to his ability, to each according to his need. Marx would be proud of his disciple.

Help those who need helping

What a concept....No wonder it outrages conservatives

Feel free to write them a check for whatever amount you like.

I do

My check also pays for military invasions

And the neo con Obama thanks you

Is he a Neo Con now or a flaming liberal?

From each according to his ability, to each according to his need. Marx would be proud of his disciple.

I do

I'm not talking about taxes, asshole. Write a check from your personal funds. Otherwise, no one believes you give a shit. You just want to loot others.

I write personal checks too

Our government does what needs to be done. Helping those who need help is one of those needs.

I do

You're so out in the twilight zone. It is the Federal governments duty to pay for our military from Taxpayers monies, school lunch's aren't. nor is welfare, food stamps, abortions, etc etc. If you don't have anything of substance to say move along

I do

I'm not talking about taxes, asshole. Write a check from your personal funds. Otherwise, no one believes you give a shit. You just want to loot others.

Our government does what needs to be done. Helping those who need help is one of those needs.

It doesn't need to be done by the federal government, nimrod.

My thing was mainly with the grade schools which is what I worked in. These children do not like the food menu they came up under pressure from Michelle Obama and they were also singling them in line and force back into the food line to get a fruit or vegetable. The little guy's didn't know what the hell was going on so they stood there crying...It made me sick, I never forced food on my children and I refused to do it other parents children because of some sick experiment the Federal Government came up with. The older children has more of a say in it

But I mean you do understand that that is people being idiots at the local level right. The program says to SUGGEST foods to kids, no one is supposed to be forced into eating anything. Your beef is with local idiots this time.
It's a lot more than that. It's specific policy:

Tools for Schools Food and Nutrition Service

It is not, provide one single line of the USDA regulations which says to do any such thing.
Sorry I had not provided this link right away as basis,.. when you quoted me. I figured you might want the reg so I added the link afterwards. I'm pretty familiar with federal acts/regs so I look for that stuff first as well.

http://www.fns.usda.gov/sites/default/files/2013-341030P.pdf

Last edited:
Its all taxes being distributed.
Sorry you don't know the difference.

bitch-slap-reaction-gif.gif

We are all forced to fund government agencies we don,t agree with.
This is not just a government agency doing federal business... this is a federal program for redistributing income.
No DUMB ASS, it's not about distributing taxes... it's about redistributing income. The people that get the free meals are children of illegals and American children who's parents have insufficient income. The people that do not get the free meals are American children of parents who are deemed by the federal government to have too much income for their own good.

so you agree it is redistributing income?

We are all forced to fund government agencies we don,t agree with.
This is not just a government agency doing federal business... this is a federal program for redistributing income.
No DUMB ASS, it's not about distributing taxes... it's about redistributing income. The people that get the free meals are children of illegals and American children who's parents have insufficient income. The people that do not get the free meals are American children of parents who are deemed by the federal government to have too much income for their own good.

Good god...isn't everything?

We belong to a society....we contribute and we get things back
Stop whining every time someone else gets things

My thing was mainly with the grade schools which is what I worked in. These children do not like the food menu they came up under pressure from Michelle Obama and they were also singling them in line and force back into the food line to get a fruit or vegetable. The little guy's didn't know what the hell was going on so they stood there crying...It made me sick, I never forced food on my children and I refused to do it other parents children because of some sick experiment the Federal Government came up with. The older children has more of a say in it

But I mean you do understand that that is people being idiots at the local level right. The program says to SUGGEST foods to kids, no one is supposed to be forced into eating anything. Your beef is with local idiots this time.

It is not, provide one single line of the USDA regulations which says to do any such thing.
Sorry I had not provided this link right away as basis,.. when you quoted me. I figured you might want the reg so I added the link afterwards. I'm pretty familiar with federal acts/regs so I look for that stuff first as well.

no no, quote the ACTUAL line where it says "schools should force students to eat __________"

Hey do you know who else eats better than school kids...Rich school kids. SHOCKER!

I got this from Rabbi who said Liberals do it in debates...I've been getting good use out of it

Arousing envy
: debater attempts to get the audience to dislike his opponent because the audience is envious of something that can be attributed to the opponent

It's not about the rich kids eating better, it's about the feds FORCING public schools to feed crap to public school student while their kids eat high on the hog.

Arousing envy

It's not about the rich kids eating better, it's about the feds FORCING public schools to feed crap to public school student while their kids eat high on the hog.

So what is your solution? To force the POTUS kids to eat what you want them to or for schools to feed everyone like the POTUS family?

Arousing envy: debater attempts to get the audience to dislike his opponent because the audience is envious of something that can be attributed to the opponent

I do

Why obsess over the federal government?

Government is government. We want it performed at the most efficient level. Sometimes local government is the most efficient.....sometimes federal government is the most efficient

I do

You're so out in the twilight zone. It is the Federal governments duty to pay for our military from Taxpayers monies, school lunch's aren't. nor is welfare, food stamps, abortions, etc etc. If you don't have anything of substance to say move along

Sure it is Steph
Why the American people will even help you if you need it

Democrat picks up a gun walks to his neighbor's house, robs him at gun point. Puts half the money in his pocket and spends the other half to feed his children. Then if the neighbor objects he says WTF is wrong with you that you won't help those who need helping.

Damn...hard to argue with logic like that

fogh1.gif
hahahahahahahha, you don't even get it do you?
hahahahahaahahahahhaahahha oh,oh,oh,,,,,,,,whew,
ahahahahahahahahhahhahahhahahhaha. I knew you were hit with the stupid stick!!! knew it, knew it!hahahaahhaahahahahahhahahaha

I do

Why obsess over the federal government?

Government is government. We want it performed at the most efficient level. Sometimes local government is the most efficient.....sometimes federal government is the most efficient
right, just sit back and agree with everything you say, right?

Arousing envy

People would be SICK if they saw the amount of food being thrown away because the little kids in grade schools can't stand the crap. And there was a few things we made I wouldn't feed my dog, that's about what it looked like. but we weren't allowed to make ANY change to things we cooked. I was the baker and this little Nazi in charge of our district would come in right during lunch whip out a scales and weight a cinnamon roll I made because they decided they had to be ONE ounce. so instead of 600 regular size cinnamon rolls I used to make, I had to make 1500 little eye balls. but of course they never gave us more hours to do it in. They lost a lot of food workers because of Michelle Obama poking her nose into the school menus

Arousing envy: debater attempts to get the audience to dislike his opponent because the audience is envious of something that can be attributed to the opponent

one day, just maybe one day, you might actually understand the point that was being made. But alas you're to wrapped up in your stupid to understand the point. hahahahaahahahahaha, and you only think you're funny!!!

Good god...isn't everything?

We belong to a society....we contribute and we get things back
Stop whining every time someone else gets things

Government isn't society and taxes aren't "contributions."

they had peanut and jelly avaliable for days they didn't like the menu and they tried to take that away from them too

Really, shit for brains?

They don't allow peanut butter in schools because of allergies!

Gawd allmighty how can you be so narrow minded and stupid?

Many schools give away PB&J sandwiches to students who can't afford a meal or are over their credit limit.

wrong. Our school gave children grade school a cheese sandwich. and then then they wanted to do away with that too

I've heard of cheese sandwiches too.

no no, quote the ACTUAL line where it says "schools should force students to eat __________"
sigh.. the actual line?

This rule also finalizes the
requirement in the interim final rule
that State agencies disburse
performance-based cash assistance to
certified SFAs, and withhold the
performance-based cash assistance from
SFAs determined to be out of
compliance with meal pattern or
nutrition standards during a subsequent
administrative review
.​
Federal Register, Vol. 79, No. 2, summary on page 325, column 1. (Emphasis added.)

And here's the code:

PART 210—NATIONAL SCHOOL
LUNCH PROGRAM
■ 1. The authority citation for part 210
continues to read as follows:
Authority: 42 U.S.C. 1751–1760, 1779.
■ 2. Amend § 210.5 by revising
paragraph (d)(2)(ii) to read as follows:
§ 210.7 Reimbursement for school food
authorities.
(d) * * *
(1) * * *
(iii) State agencies must review
certification documentation submitted
by the school food authority to ensure
compliance with meal pattern
requirements set forth in § 210.10,
§ 220.8, or § 220.23, as applicable​

If by average the performance of the "children" eating meals at lunch does not comply to said guidelines the schools loose funding. Thus the schools are FORCED to FORCE the kids to meet the guidelines or LOOSE FUNDING.

There are many other portions of that link I gave you that describe this new law. I recommend you skim over it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back