The School Lunches Malia And Sasha Eat Vs. The Crap Michelle Obama Has Foisted On America

Who knew the Obama daughters set the school lunch menu? I didn't know that. Did you know that freewilly?

Freewilly, how is it that you don't know that our plutocrats (and their kids) have it much better than the rest of us?

I see that the point flew right between your two brain cells. The point being on how Os wife is nothing but a superficial hypocrite.

My thing was mainly with the grade schools which is what I worked in. These children do not like the food menu they came up under pressure from Michelle Obama and they were also singling them in the cashier line and force back into the food line to get a fruit or vegetable. The little guy's didn't know what the hell was going on so they stood there crying...It made me sick, I never forced food on my children and I refused to do it other parents children because of some sick experiment the Federal Government came up with. The older children has more of a say in it

My thing was manly with the grade schools which is what I worked in. These children do not like the food menu they came up under pressure from Michelle Obama and they were also singling them in line and force back into the food line to get a fruit or vegetable. The little guy's didn't know what the hell was going on so they stood there crying...It made me sick, I never forced food on my children and I refused to do it other parents children because of some sick experiment the Federal Government came up with. The older children has more of a say in it
Have to teach little children to obey their rulers in all things, even what they eat.

Its all taxes being distributed.
Sorry you don't know the difference.

bitch-slap-reaction-gif.gif

We are all forced to fund government agencies we don,t agree with.
This is not just a government agency doing federal business... this is a federal program for redistributing income.
No DUMB ASS, it's not about distributing taxes... it's about redistributing income. The people that get the free meals are children of illegals and American children who's parents have insufficient income. The people that do not get the free meals are American children of parents who are deemed by the federal government to have too much income for their own good.

Makes sense to me.....feed those who need it

Why don't we also feed every child in the continent of Asia while we're at it? You have to be pretty fucking stupid to believe American taxpayers should have to feed the children of foreign countries.

Because we don't live in Asia silly!

Its all taxes being distributed.
Sorry you don't know the difference.

bitch-slap-reaction-gif.gif

This is not just a government agency doing federal business... this is a federal program for redistributing income.
No DUMB ASS, it's not about distributing taxes... it's about redistributing income. The people that get the free meals are children of illegals and American children who's parents have insufficient income. The people that do not get the free meals are American children of parents who are deemed by the federal government to have too much income for their own good.

Why don't we also feed every child in the continent of Asia while we're at it? You have to be pretty fucking stupid to believe American taxpayers should have to feed the children of foreign countries.

Because we don't live in Asia silly!

We don't live in Mexico either.

My thing was mainly with the grade schools which is what I worked in. These children do not like the food menu they came up under pressure from Michelle Obama and they were also singling them in line and force back into the food line to get a fruit or vegetable. The little guy's didn't know what the hell was going on so they stood there crying...It made me sick, I never forced food on my children and I refused to do it other parents children because of some sick experiment the Federal Government came up with. The older children has more of a say in it

But I mean you do understand that that is people being idiots at the local level right. The program says to SUGGEST foods to kids, no one is supposed to be forced into eating anything. Your beef is with local idiots this time.

My thing was manly with the grade schools which is what I worked in. These children do not like the food menu they came up under pressure from Michelle Obama and they were also singling them in line and force back into the food line to get a fruit or vegetable. The little guy's didn't know what the hell was going on so they stood there crying...It made me sick, I never forced food on my children and I refused to do it other parents children because of some sick experiment the Federal Government came up with. The older children has more of a say in it
Have to teach little children to obey their rulers in all things, even what they eat.

It was awful. that's why I quit. I didn't sign up to be their Food Nazi

From each according to his ability, to each according to his need. Marx would be proud of his disciple.

Help those who need helping

What a concept....No wonder it outrages conservatives
Democrat picks up a gun walks to his neighbor's house, robs him at gun point. Puts half the money in his pocket and spends the other half to feed his children. Then if the neighbor objects he says WTF is wrong with you that you won't help those who need helping.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his need. Marx would be proud of his disciple.

Democrat picks up a gun walks to his neighbor's house, robs him at gun point. Puts half the money in his pocket and spends the other half to feed his children. Then if the neighbor objects he says WTF is wrong with you that you won't help those who need helping.

That's the essence of liberalism.

Shut down cafeterias and let poor people use their SNAP benefits to pack school lunches.

This isn't about poor people don't have food money. It's about poor people being too goddamned lazy to get up an extra 20 minutes early every day and pack their kids a lunch.

My thing was mainly with the grade schools which is what I worked in. These children do not like the food menu they came up under pressure from Michelle Obama and they were also singling them in line and force back into the food line to get a fruit or vegetable. The little guy's didn't know what the hell was going on so they stood there crying...It made me sick, I never forced food on my children and I refused to do it other parents children because of some sick experiment the Federal Government came up with. The older children has more of a say in it

But I mean you do understand that that is people being idiots at the local level right. The program says to SUGGEST foods to kids, no one is supposed to be forced into eating anything. Your beef is with local idiots this time.
It's a lot more than that. It's specific policy that defines what kids have to eat and how the schools will be punished monetarily if kids don't eat what Michelle tells them too:

Tools for Schools Food and Nutrition Service
http://www.fns.usda.gov/sites/default/files/2013-341030P.pdf

Last edited:

It's a lot more than that. It's specific policy:

Tools for Schools Food and Nutrition Service

It is not, provide one single line of the USDA regulations which says to do any such thing.

That's the essence of liberalism.

:rofl:

Feel free to write them a check for whatever amount you like.

I do

My check also pays for military invasions

And the neo con Obama thanks you

Feel free to write them a check for whatever amount you like.

I do

My check also pays for military invasions

I'm not talking about taxes, asshole. Write a check from your personal funds. Otherwise, no one believes you give a shit. You just want to loot others.

Damn...hard to argue with logic like that

fogh1.gif

Forum List

Back