The School Lunches Malia And Sasha Eat Vs. The Crap Michelle Obama Has Foisted On America

Well they are sold at a reduced rate to parents don't make enough they get food stamps. All I am saying is you can make your kids lunch just as good as Obamas kids for cheap. With food stamps and heck crock pots are 25 bucks and at the good will 5 bucks for a good used one. And if the parents are not making enough they don't pay the taxes anyway so your complaint is moot. Take care of your children show them how to be responsible with money and work with them... They are your investment even if your poor.

when i was in High school we had pappa Johns on Fridays, which was awesome! We had hot subs with salami and cheese and ham. We had cold cut subs like a subway line. We had chicken fingers, cheese fries.

You know what the best part was? My junior and senior year I got to work behind the food counters and for my service I got to eat as much food for free as I wanted. Including the ice cream. I was half asleep making the sanwches due to partying with my college sisters at their college campus house the prior night, so they quickly moved me to washing dishes, LOL.

Right, but I mean a businesses property is worth FAR more than any personal property tax. I know very few people who pay enough in property tax to fund their child's education. But a large business on the other hand probably pays enough to fund the educaton of SEVERAL children.

As it should be. Businessmen and women get a workforce to choose from that is educated. They benefit massively (if they're successful of course) from this pool of educated workers. Hence why we have state funded education in the first place.

Remember folks, it is them then there is us. Michelle just won't let us eat bread or cake.

Obama Kids Lunches Vs. Public School Food The Daily Caller

For Tuesday, Dec. 9, the scrumptious, bountiful lunch menu for both the middle school and the upper school at Sidwell Friends is:

Potato Sausage Soup; Firecracker Slaw; California Chef’s Salad; All Natural Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings; Sweet Potato Black Bean Bake; Sautéed Local Greens; Gemelli Alfredo; Sliced Pineapple

Are you advocating that public schools pay more for school lunches or that private schools be prohibited from serving more than a public school does?

We could always go back to the days of Reagan when ketchup was counted as a vegetable

What is wrong with you people? Jake, there is a vast difference between what the Obama's get and the slop shown in the pictures.

I guess the leftwingers like you are saying that both are a balanced good lunch, which if the pictures are true that is a false statement. Or you are saying that the best we can do is feed them slop because whatever else is fed costs too much.

So Jake, you are saying that the reason Michelle is force feeding this slop is not because it is good for them but it is a cost savings?

So?

Who says the family of the President of the US have to live at the level of the lowest common denominator? Republican Presidents never have. The only one who did was Jimmy Carter who sent Amy to public school and that was a disaster

Michelle Obama is trying to improve the nutritional values of school lunches and is attacked by the right for it. What the first lady can't do is force school districts to expend more money on those lunches

its not her job to improve them...thats the point. Kids should eat what they want.

Right, but I mean a businesses property is worth FAR more than any personal property tax. I know very few people who pay enough in property tax to fund their child's education. But a large business on the other hand probably pays enough to fund the educaton of SEVERAL children.

As it should be. Businessmen and women get a workforce to choose from that is educated. They benefit massively (if they're successful of course) from this pool of educated workers. Hence why we have state funded education in the first place.
Nope, that isn't the reason. The workforce was better educated before we had state funded education. The purpose of state funded education is to brainwash the public with ideas the support government. That's it's only purpose.

Remember folks, it is them then there is us. Michelle just won't let us eat bread or cake.

For Tuesday, Dec. 9, the scrumptious, bountiful lunch menu for both the middle school and the upper school at Sidwell Friends is:

Potato Sausage Soup; Firecracker Slaw; California Chef’s Salad; All Natural Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings; Sweet Potato Black Bean Bake; Sautéed Local Greens; Gemelli Alfredo; Sliced Pineapple

Are you advocating that public schools pay more for school lunches or that private schools be prohibited from serving more than a public school does?

We could always go back to the days of Reagan when ketchup was counted as a vegetable

What is wrong with you people? Jake, there is a vast difference between what the Obama's get and the slop shown in the pictures.

I guess the leftwingers like you are saying that both are a balanced good lunch, which if the pictures are true that is a false statement. Or you are saying that the best we can do is feed them slop because whatever else is fed costs too much.

So Jake, you are saying that the reason Michelle is force feeding this slop is not because it is good for them but it is a cost savings?

So?

Who says the family of the President of the US have to live at the level of the lowest common denominator? Republican Presidents never have. The only one who did was Jimmy Carter who sent Amy to public school and that was a disaster

Michelle Obama is trying to improve the nutritional values of school lunches and is attacked by the right for it. What the first lady can't do is force school districts to expend more money on those lunches

its not her job to improve them...thats the point. Kids should eat what they want.
Why isn't it her job to care out children? All other First Ladies did

Holy shit dude! Why don't you make your own kids their own lunches then. If you don't like it brown paper bag it! Or get them a care bear lunch box. Nothing is stoping parents to make their own kids lunches.....well lazy parents quit bitching and raise your kids!

Brown Bag Ban: Fed Gov Tells Preschool Parents No Lunch From Home Without a Doctor’s Note - See more at: Brown Bag Ban Fed Gov Tells Preschool Parents No Lunch From Home Without a Doctor s Note

A Richmond, Virginia mother received the following note,
telling her not to pack a lunch for her pre-school age child. (source: Momdot.com) -

Dear Parents,

I have received word from Federal Programs Preschool pertaining to lunches from home. Parents are to be informed that students can only bring lunches from home if there is a medical condition requiring a specific diet, along with a physicians note to that regard.

I am sorry for any inconvenience. If you have any questions concerning this matter, please contact Stephanie [redacted] the Health Coordinator for Federal Programs Preschool at [redacted].

Thanks,

Ms. [redacted]

- See more at: Brown Bag Ban Fed Gov Tells Preschool Parents No Lunch From Home Without a Doctor s Note

Ketchup comes from tomatoes.
Tomatoes are vegetable. Only fools and idiots would say tomatoes are not vegetable.
With only a few exceptions if it grows in the garden it is vegetable if it grows in the orchard it is a fruit.

Tomatoes are berries, actually.

There is overlap between the biological categories of fruits and berries and the culinary category of vegetable.
That was my point.
Tomatoes in this discussion were in the culinary context.
Would anyone who insist that tomatoes are fruit reach for a tomato when hungry for a fruit? Somebody said anything that comes from a flower is a fruit. Would this person consider cucumbers pumpkin or zucchini fruit?

Getting back on point

Reagan era guidelines allowed ketchup to be counted as a portion of vegetables
And as usual, Reagan and his administration sere right.

Nope, that isn't the reason. The workforce was better educated before we had state funded education. The purpose of state funded education is to brainwash the public with ideas the support government. That's it's only purpose.

Did they brainwash the public into believing they had been brainwashed?

If you really want to see brainwashing, then I can suggest China perhaps. That's REAL brainwashing.

"The School Lunches Malia And Sasha Eat Vs. The Crap Michelle Obama Has Foisted On America"

You and others on the right with this Michelle Obama/school lunch thing is truly bizarre, delusional, and pathetic.

yeah, it is only our children and Obama and company has already spent them into the ground so why worry if because of Mrs. Obama they are being fed slop they won't eat?

Holy shit dude! Why don't you make your own kids their own lunches then. If you don't like it brown paper bag it! Or get them a care bear lunch box. Nothing is stoping parents to make their own kids lunches.....well lazy parents quit bitching and raise your kids!

Brown Bag Ban: Fed Gov Tells Preschool Parents No Lunch From Home Without a Doctor’s Note - See more at: Brown Bag Ban Fed Gov Tells Preschool Parents No Lunch From Home Without a Doctor s Note

A Richmond, Virginia mother received the following note,
telling her not to pack a lunch for her pre-school age child. (source: Momdot.com) -

Dear Parents,

I have received word from Federal Programs Preschool pertaining to lunches from home. Parents are to be informed that students can only bring lunches from home if there is a medical condition requiring a specific diet, along with a physicians note to that regard.

I am sorry for any inconvenience. If you have any questions concerning this matter, please contact Stephanie [redacted] the Health Coordinator for Federal Programs Preschool at [redacted].

Thanks,

Ms. [redacted]

- See more at: Brown Bag Ban Fed Gov Tells Preschool Parents No Lunch From Home Without a Doctor s Note
That's it?

A note home from school claiming there is a federal ban on brown bags? Why not provide the actual legislation?

"The School Lunches Malia And Sasha Eat Vs. The Crap Michelle Obama Has Foisted On America"

You and others on the right with this Michelle Obama/school lunch thing is truly bizarre, delusional, and pathetic.

yeah, it is only our children and Obama and company has already spent them into the ground so why worry if because of Mrs. Obama they are being fed slop they won't eat?
If your kids don't like the food being provided by your local school system, why don't you provide them with a lunch? That is what my mom did

Obama's kids get the good stuff for lunch....
Everyone else ...
Not so much!

They're paying 36,000 a year tuition, each, for, among other things, that lunch.

Shall we raise your school taxes enough so that all American kids in public school can get the equivalent of a 36,000/year private school education?

No, of course not. The 1 percent like the Obama can afford to feed their children caviar for lunch. I am sure the Obama's children lunches fit within government regulations.

The rest of the children, let them eat cheap slop, is that what you are suggesting? Why do liberals always, ALWAYS, try and argue from the absurd?

The left wing ALWAYS is bad mouthing the 1 percent except when they don't like in this situation. There is a far cry from what the Obama's are being fed and what is depicted in the pictures.

If your kids don't like the food being provided by your local school system, why don't you provide them with a lunch? That is what my mom did

Where is the compassion for the poor, Jake? You know the poor that we need to feed lunches too? Where? Once again when the left wing doesn't see the need they don't give a crap about the poor.

Obama's kids get the good stuff for lunch....
Everyone else ...
Not so much!

They're paying 36,000 a year tuition, each, for, among other things, that lunch.

Shall we raise your school taxes enough so that all American kids in public school can get the equivalent of a 36,000/year private school education?

No, of course not. The 1 percent like the Obama can afford to feed their children caviar for lunch. I am sure the Obama's children lunches fit within government regulations.

The rest of the children, let them eat cheap slop, is that what you are suggesting? Why do liberals always, ALWAYS, try and argue from the absurd?

The left wing ALWAYS is bad mouthing the 1 percent except when they don't like in this situation. There is a far cry from what the Obama's are being fed and what is depicted in the pictures.

You think public schools should offer 10 or 15 or 20 dollar lunches instead of 2 or 3 or 4 dollar lunches?

Hopefully when we get this bunch of control freaks out (Michelle and the Progressive party) of our government we can get back to sensible lunches that the children WILL LIKE to eat. You know MaBella Obama probably got paid handsomely for pushing this crap

Where is the compassion for the poor, Jake? You know the poor that we need to feed lunches too? Where? Once again when the left wing doesn't see the need they don't give a crap about the poor.
What is compassionate about giving children lunches that are unhealthy for them?

Forum List

Back