The School Lunches Malia And Sasha Eat Vs. The Crap Michelle Obama Has Foisted On America

Remember folks, it is them then there is us. Michelle just won't let us eat bread or cake.

Obama Kids Lunches Vs. Public School Food The Daily Caller

For Tuesday, Dec. 9, the scrumptious, bountiful lunch menu for both the middle school and the upper school at Sidwell Friends is:

Potato Sausage Soup; Firecracker Slaw; California Chef’s Salad; All Natural Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings; Sweet Potato Black Bean Bake; Sautéed Local Greens; Gemelli Alfredo; Sliced Pineapple

Are you advocating that public schools pay more for school lunches or that private schools be prohibited from serving more than a public school does?

We could always go back to the days of Reagan when ketchup was counted as a vegetable

What is wrong with you people? Jake, there is a vast difference between what the Obama's get and the slop shown in the pictures.

I guess the leftwingers like you are saying that both are a balanced good lunch, which if the pictures are true that is a false statement. Or you are saying that the best we can do is feed them slop because whatever else is fed costs too much.

So Jake, you are saying that the reason Michelle is force feeding this slop is not because it is good for them but it is a cost savings?

So?

Who says the family of the President of the US have to live at the level of the lowest common denominator? Republican Presidents never have. The only one who did was Jimmy Carter who sent Amy to public school and that was a disaster

Michelle Obama is trying to improve the nutritional values of school lunches and is attacked by the right for it. What the first lady can't do is force school districts to expend more money on those lunches

its not her job to improve them...thats the point. Kids should eat what they want.

Wow.....Should they drink what they want, and smoke what they want too? Scotch and weed for everybody. I'll bet you would be a great parent.

You're an idiot. Are you out of Junior high school yet?

Hopefully when we get this bunch of control freaks out (Michelle and the Progressive party) of our government we can get back to sensible lunches that the children WILL LIKE to eat. You know MaBella Obama probably got paid handsomely for pushing this crap

So you think kids never complained about school lunches before the Obama presidency? That's just stooopid. Do you ever think before you spout what ever silliness pops into your head?

What is wrong with you people? Jake, there is a vast difference between what the Obama's get and the slop shown in the pictures.

Do you think school lunches looked more like the Sidwell school lunches before Obama became President?

If the pictures are correct then yes, only by degree.

Do you think what they are serving our children now is appealing? If the pictures are true.

"If the pictures are true" is not relevant. Those few pictures may be "true," but not representative of all school lunches. Lunches, which, by the way, are not prepared by the First Lady. What she did was help establish nutritional guidelines. I'm betting the Sidwell lunches are hitting those nutritional guidelines, but only by using really fresh, really quality, really expensive ingredients.

Public schools are trying to hit those guidelines on a budget, with people of greater and lesser talent in food preparation. Some of them don't know how to cook healthier food.

That said, even with more lax nutritional guidelines, the school lunches I ate as a kid didn't look that different from a lot of the photos shown.

Do you think school lunches looked more like the Sidwell school lunches before Obama became President?

Do you think what they are serving our children now is appealing? If the pictures are true.

"If the pictures are true" is not relevant. Those few pictures may be "true," but not representative of all school lunches. Lunches, which, by the way, are not prepared by the First Lady. What she did was help establish nutritional guidelines. I'm betting the Sidwell lunches are hitting those nutritional guidelines, but only by using really fresh, really quality, really expensive ingredients.

Public schools are trying to hit those guidelines on a budget, with people of greater and lesser talent in food preparation. Some of them don't know how to cook healthier food.

That said, even with more lax nutritional guidelines, the school lunches I ate as a kid didn't look that different from a lot of the photos shown.
Agree

More fruits and salads than when I went, but not too different

Keep in mind that conservatives don't want poor kids to even get a lunch, PERIOD, unless the parents, somehow, pay for it.

Keep in mind that conservatives don't want poor kids to even get a lunch, PERIOD, unless the parents, somehow, pay for it.
I know
Make em sweep floors to pay their way

But they bitch because Michelle Obama wants them to eat fruit instead of potato chips

Ummm kids who get free lunches at school are no doubt eating food paid for with SNAP at home.

No one has suggested anyone should go without lunch you idiot.

oh screw you. I was food worker for FOUR years we did just FINE with our old menus, and the kids actually ATE IT.... now it's going in the Garbage it's so nasty. you snobs have some nerve

Last edited:

oh screw you. I was food worker for FOUR years we did just FINE with our old menus, and the kids actually ATE IT now it's going in the Garbage it's so nasty. you snobs have some nerve
As an expert in the subject Stephanie
Why don't you tell us what foods were substituted because of Michelle Obama

You're real good at making crap up out of thin air, quite a talent. If I remember correctly it was YOU and your ilk arguing to give the poor any better lunches would cost more money. I don't have a problem with that and I doubt many do. What Michelle has done is about the same as offering a pineapple to a horse, might be good for him but only if he will eat it.

You people are just loony tunes. How many of you WORK in the school lunch rooms?

oh screw you. I was food worker for FOUR years we did just FINE with our old menus, and the kids actually ATE IT.... now it's going in the Garbage it's so nasty. you snobs have some nerve

Stephanie do you cook healthy at home?

So, you worked as a food worker for several years less than I ate those school lunches. And my mom worked in a school kitchen for 25 years.

FINE can be defined by being appetizing to the kids, but it might still be nutritionally deficient. And kids WILL EAT nutritionally deficient garbage. Duh.

So, you worked as a food worker for several years less than I ate those school lunches. And my mom worked in a school kitchen for 25 years.

FINE can be defined by being appetizing to the kids, but it might still be nutritionally deficient. And kids WILL EAT nutritionally deficient garbage. Duh.

no they are NOT. what can't you get that through that thick head of yours. I cooked this new menu for a year before I decided I wasn't going to be FORCED to serve the garbage and watch the kids go hungry all so Mabell Obama can claim she reduced the obesity problem
You can force food on whoever you want. You look like you would and enjoy it

Last edited:

no they are NOT. what can't you get that through that thick head of yours
Tell us Steph

What foods were replaced by Michelle Obama and what did she replace them with?

no they are NOT. what can't you get that through that thick head of yours. I cooked this new menu for a year before I decided I wasn't going to be FORCED to serve the garbage and watch the kids go hungry all so Mabell Obama can claim she reduced the obesity problem

What was this "garbage"? What were the kids eating before this?

Michelle O.jpg
Michelle says .....
Eat this bitch...

Kids 8216 thank 8217 Michelle Obama for 8216 mystery mush 8217 school lunches New York Post

What was this "garbage"? What were the kids eating before this?
As usual.....Steph runs away when asked for specifics

Her Obama hatred is so strong

Ummm kids who get free lunches at school are no doubt eating food paid for with SNAP at home.

No one has suggested anyone should go without lunch you idiot.

Seeing as how receipt of SNAP benefits is a requirement for the free lunches, I would agree. Those who receive reduced price lunches are income based.

However, in the current year's budget SNAP benefits were cut and the current proposal included $135 billion in cuts to SNAP that were fortunately removed; so the claim that Republicans don't want poor children (the largest recipients of SNAP benefits (see link) to eat.

And, remember, there have been Republican proposals out there to force the children to clean the schools in return for their free lunches, such as those made by and presidential candidate Newt Gingrich (links provided). Boy, they sure to put some dumb in the scotch those Georgian republicans drink!

Forum List

Back