The School Lunches Malia And Sasha Eat Vs. The Crap Michelle Obama Has Foisted On America

At the age of 11 when my friends were out and about playing I was at the local
Key Food waiting outside the place asking old ladies if I could help them home
with their stuff.Maybe I get a quarter for the effort...
Big money for a kid back in the day...

Sure you were....

Yea

uh huh

gotcha

Did you steal their purses?

Seeing as how receipt of SNAP benefits is a requirement for the free lunches, I would agree. Those who receive reduced price lunches are income based.

However, in the current year's budget SNAP benefits were cut and the current proposal included $135 billion in cuts to SNAP that were fortunately removed; so the claim that Republicans don't want poor children (the largest recipients of SNAP benefits (see link) to eat.

And, remember, there have been Republican proposals out there to force the children to clean the schools in return for their free lunches, such as those made by and presidential candidate Newt Gingrich (links provided). Boy, they sure to put some dumb in the scotch those Georgian republicans drink!

Of course there are scum out there who happen to be Republicans. Same as there is scum out there that happens to be Democrats.

I agree, many conservatives think being conservative means being an asshole to the poor. Just like many .

Yeah, but you're @SmarterThanTheAverageRepublican, errr...I mean SmarterThanTheAverageBear :)

but...huh?

liberals think being a liberal means robbing the rich

I was speaking about many liberals on here.

lol. I still don't get it but that's ok. I don't believe in robbing the rich, I believe in the rich sharing their fortunes with the less fortunate. Hell, we're far from rich but we do.

There is a difference between sharing and being taxed to death though Howey. You know what it seems like to me honestly? Many liberals want to force the "morality" of helping the less fortunate on people while screaming about other people wanting to force their morals on them.

lol. I don't pay taxes so how would I know? :)

I guess asking kids to work after school is a no no these days.
Better for them to hang out in the school yard smoking pot and working
on their rap beats.

Seeing as how receipt of SNAP benefits is a requirement for the free lunches, I would agree. Those who receive reduced price lunches are income based.

However, in the current year's budget SNAP benefits were cut and the current proposal included $135 billion in cuts to SNAP that were fortunately removed; so the claim that Republicans don't want poor children (the largest recipients of SNAP benefits (see link) to eat.

And, remember, there have been Republican proposals out there to force the children to clean the schools in return for their free lunches, such as those made by and presidential candidate Newt Gingrich (links provided). Boy, they sure to put some dumb in the scotch those Georgian republicans drink!

Of course there are scum out there who happen to be Republicans. Same as there is scum out there that happens to be Democrats.

I agree, many conservatives think being conservative means being an asshole to the poor. Just like many .

Yeah, but you're @SmarterThanTheAverageRepublican, errr...I mean SmarterThanTheAverageBear :)

but...huh?

lol. I still don't get it but that's ok. I don't believe in robbing the rich, I believe in the rich sharing their fortunes with the less fortunate. Hell, we're far from rich but we do.

There is a difference between sharing and being taxed to death though Howey. You know what it seems like to me honestly? Many liberals want to force the "morality" of helping the less fortunate on people while screaming about other people wanting to force their morals on them.

I don't consider helping those less fortunate a morale issue. It's the right thing to do.

At the age of 11 when my friends were out and about playing I was at the local
Key Food waiting outside the place asking old ladies if I could help them home
with their stuff.Maybe I get a quarter for the effort...
Big money for a kid back in the day...

Sure you were....

Yea

uh huh

gotcha

Did you steal their purses?

heh heh heh...

No ..... I'm white

but...huh?

Exactly I aid $106K in federal income tax last April. I will no doubt owe that much again this year. I certainly believe that that is enough.

but...huh?

I don't consider helping those less fortunate a morale issue. It's the right thing to do.

LOL that's what morals are What you believe is the right thing to do. That's your morals Howey

Now all of a sudden they are wailing over Class warfare. they are biggest ones in this country to use for Politics. Look at him saying the "cooks" didn't know what they were being asked to cook

gawd barf worthy

Any examples of food that you were being "forced" to serve by Michelle Obama?

And what you used to make before that mean old Michelle Obama made you stop?

but...huh?

Exactly I aid $106K in federal income tax last April. I will no doubt owe that much again this year. I certainly believe that that is enough.

To Liberals....that is not nearly enough.

This is part of what Newt said.

"You go out and talk to people, as I do, you go out and talk to people who are really successful in one generation. They all started their first job between nine and 14 years of age. They all were either selling newspapers, going door to door, they were doing something, they were washing cars."

Sorry, Newt. Being nine years old is about having fun. Poor or rich.

Here's Kingston's words:

"But one of the things I’ve talked to the secretary of agriculture about: Why don’t you have the kids pay a dime, pay a nickel to instill in them that there is, in fact, no such thing as a free lunch? Or maybe sweep the floor of the cafeteria -- and yes, I understand that that would be an administrative problem, and I understand that it would probably lose you money. But think what we would gain as a society in getting people -- getting the myth out of their head that there is such a thing as a free lunch,"

Child labor...what a concept!

For Charles Dickens.

Now all of a sudden they are wailing over Class warfare. they are biggest ones in this country to use for Politics. Look at him saying the "cooks" didn't know what they were being asked to cook

gawd barf worthy

Any examples of food that you were being "forced" to serve by Michelle Obama?

And what you used to make before that mean old Michelle Obama made you stop?
Stephanie won't reply
She made up her lunch lady story and can't back it up

Remember folks, it is them then there is us. Michelle just won't let us eat bread or cake.

Obama Kids Lunches Vs. Public School Food The Daily Caller

For Tuesday, Dec. 9, the scrumptious, bountiful lunch menu for both the middle school and the upper school at Sidwell Friends is:

Potato Sausage Soup; Firecracker Slaw; California Chef’s Salad; All Natural Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings; Sweet Potato Black Bean Bake; Sautéed Local Greens; Gemelli Alfredo; Sliced Pineapple
I thought Republicans wanted to privatize all schools.

What is wrong with you people? Jake, there is a vast difference between what the Obama's get and the slop shown in the pictures.

Do you think school lunches looked more like the Sidwell school lunches before Obama became President?

If the pictures are correct then yes, only by degree.

Do you think what they are serving our children now is appealing? If the pictures are true.

"If the pictures are true" is not relevant. Those few pictures may be "true," but not representative of all school lunches. Lunches, which, by the way, are not prepared by the First Lady. What she did was help establish nutritional guidelines. I'm betting the Sidwell lunches are hitting those nutritional guidelines, but only by using really fresh, really quality, really expensive ingredients.

Public schools are trying to hit those guidelines on a budget, with people of greater and lesser talent in food preparation. Some of them don't know how to cook healthier food.

That said, even with more lax nutritional guidelines, the school lunches I ate as a kid didn't look that different from a lot of the photos shown.

Keep in mind that conservatives don't want poor kids to even get a lunch, PERIOD, unless the parents, somehow, pay for it.
The horror!!!! Parents being held responsible for their own children...

"You go out and talk to people, as I do, you go out and talk to people who are really successful in one generation. They all started their first job between nine and 14 years of age. They all were either selling newspapers, going door to door, they were doing something, they were washing cars."

I was making money when I was nine too, and it was fun. Kids love to make money and it's sure better than being indoors and playing video games all day. Those were happy memories.

I was making money when I was nine too, and it was fun. Kids love to make money and it's sure better than being indoors and playing video games all day. Those were happy memories.
We're not talking lemonade stands here.

Then what are we talking about? Oh, you Leftwats are stupid enough to believe that Newt was promoting child labor? You actually believe he meant we should take our kids out of school and put them back into factories for 12 hours with beatings and getting limbs mangled in the machinery? Are you really this stupid?

SNIP:
School cafeterias losing money on Michelle Obama's meals, jeopardizing programs
By Paul Bedard | December 12, 2014 | 9:38 am

More than half of the nation’s school cafeteria workers expect to lose money selling low-salt, low-fat meals pushed by first lady Michelle Obama, a “serious” problem that threatens the programs, according to a survey of food providers.
The School Nutrition Association, which is planning to demand changes to the meal requirements to make the food more attractive to students, found that 50.35 percent of cafeteria officials surveyed expect that serving the food will “exceed revenue” next year.
“Of the 92 percent of respondents reporting that rising costs pose a ‘serious’ or ‘moderate’ challenge to their programs, 70 percent indicated ‘serious,’” said the survey from the group that represents 35,000 school nutrition professionals.

ALL of it here:
School cafeterias losing money on Michelle Obama s meals jeopardizing programs WashingtonExaminer.com

Then what are we talking about? Oh, you Leftwats are stupid enough to believe that Newt was promoting child labor? You actually believe he meant we should take our kids out of school and put them back into factories for 12 hours with beatings and getting limbs mangled in the machinery? Are you really this stupid?

no child should have to "work for their supper" you fucking asshole.

Obama's only care about schoolkids lunches but not the millions of babies every year sucked out of the liberal womb.

Forum List

Back