The School Lunches Malia And Sasha Eat Vs. The Crap Michelle Obama Has Foisted On America

Do you think school lunches looked more like the Sidwell school lunches before Obama became President?

If the pictures are correct then yes, only by degree.

Do you think what they are serving our children now is appealing? If the pictures are true.

"If the pictures are true" is not relevant. Those few pictures may be "true," but not representative of all school lunches. Lunches, which, by the way, are not prepared by the First Lady. What she did was help establish nutritional guidelines. I'm betting the Sidwell lunches are hitting those nutritional guidelines, but only by using really fresh, really quality, really expensive ingredients.

Public schools are trying to hit those guidelines on a budget, with people of greater and lesser talent in food preparation. Some of them don't know how to cook healthier food.

That said, even with more lax nutritional guidelines, the school lunches I ate as a kid didn't look that different from a lot of the photos shown.

Keep in mind that conservatives don't want poor kids to even get a lunch, PERIOD, unless the parents, somehow, pay for it.

Ummm kids who get free lunches at school are no doubt eating food paid for with SNAP at home.

No one has suggested anyone should go without lunch you idiot.

Seeing as how receipt of SNAP benefits is a requirement for the free lunches, I would agree. Those who receive reduced price lunches are income based.

However, in the current year's budget SNAP benefits were cut and the current proposal included $135 billion in cuts to SNAP that were fortunately removed; so the claim that Republicans don't want poor children (the largest recipients of SNAP benefits (see link) to eat.

And, remember, there have been Republican proposals out there to force the children to clean the schools in return for their free lunches, such as those made by and presidential candidate Newt Gingrich (links provided). Boy, they sure to put some dumb in the scotch those Georgian republicans drink!

Of course there are scum out there who happen to be Republicans. Same as there is scum out there that happens to be Democrats.

I agree, many conservatives think being conservative means being an asshole to the poor. Just like many liberals think being a liberal means robbing the rich.

Do you think what they are serving our children now is appealing? If the pictures are true.

"If the pictures are true" is not relevant. Those few pictures may be "true," but not representative of all school lunches. Lunches, which, by the way, are not prepared by the First Lady. What she did was help establish nutritional guidelines. I'm betting the Sidwell lunches are hitting those nutritional guidelines, but only by using really fresh, really quality, really expensive ingredients.

Public schools are trying to hit those guidelines on a budget, with people of greater and lesser talent in food preparation. Some of them don't know how to cook healthier food.

That said, even with more lax nutritional guidelines, the school lunches I ate as a kid didn't look that different from a lot of the photos shown.

Keep in mind that conservatives don't want poor kids to even get a lunch, PERIOD, unless the parents, somehow, pay for it.

Ummm kids who get free lunches at school are no doubt eating food paid for with SNAP at home.

Seeing as how receipt of SNAP benefits is a requirement for the free lunches, I would agree. Those who receive reduced price lunches are income based.

However, in the current year's budget SNAP benefits were cut and the current proposal included $135 billion in cuts to SNAP that were fortunately removed; so the claim that Republicans don't want poor children (the largest recipients of SNAP benefits (see link) to eat.

And, remember, there have been Republican proposals out there to force the children to clean the schools in return for their free lunches, such as those made by and presidential candidate Newt Gingrich (links provided). Boy, they sure to put some dumb in the scotch those Georgian republicans drink!

Of course there are scum out there who happen to be Republicans. Same as there is scum out there that happens to be Democrats.

I agree, many conservatives think being conservative means being an asshole to the poor. Just like many .

Yeah, but you're @SmarterThanTheAverageRepublican, errr...I mean SmarterThanTheAverageBear :)

but...huh?

liberals think being a liberal means robbing the rich

Do you think school lunches looked more like the Sidwell school lunches before Obama became President?

What Newt proposed was the kids clean the school they go to...
And get paid for it...
You know like a job....

What a crazy fucked up concept...
You work a bit after school and get paid for it...
What was that crazy bastard thinking....

Work...and get paid...
What a concept.

What's wrong with spanish rice? It's healthy and nutritious. Little Miss Whitney, source of that picture on Twitter, could have asked her rich mommy and daddy to make her lunch, ya know?

By the way, I just wanted to point out that you truly are a vile and disgusting racist.

Apparently, the rice was grossly overcooked.

Michelle Obama's fault, of course. :cuckoo:

Stephanie do you cook healthy at home?

Of course Stephanie does!

tRsRiYs.jpg

Yf24K5Z.gif
Yf24K5Z.gif
Yf24K5Z.gif

And get paid for it...
You know like a job....

Work...and get paid...
What a concept.

Yes what a crazy concept, child labor.

I agree, many conservatives think being conservative means being an asshole to the poor. Just like many .

Yeah, but you're @SmarterThanTheAverageRepublican, errr...I mean SmarterThanTheAverageBear :)

but...huh?

I was speaking about many liberals on here.

What is wrong with you people? Jake, there is a vast difference between what the Obama's get and the slop shown in the pictures.

You people are just loony tunes. How many of you WORK in the school lunch rooms?

I've worked in schools.

The reason they don't serve a 36,000/year tuition lunch is that the parents of the average household couldn't afford it.

And get paid for it...
You know like a job....

Work...and get paid...
What a concept.

I hear ya brother...put those snot nosed little poor children to work!

cWmHLDu.jpg

but...huh?

lol. I still don't get it but that's ok. I don't believe in robbing the rich, I believe in the rich sharing their fortunes with the less fortunate. Hell, we're far from rich but we do.

What's wrong with spanish rice? It's healthy and nutritious. Little Miss Whitney, source of that picture on Twitter, could have asked her rich mommy and daddy to make her lunch, ya know?

By the way, I just wanted to point out that you truly are a vile and disgusting racist.

Hmmmm....
I guess that's supposed to hurt my feelings.
But since that word has been thrown about so frequently....
Well not so much.

And get paid for it...
You know like a job....

Work...and get paid...
What a concept.

Class warfare is an effective tool. Start 'em early, like in middle school. Make the have/have not divide very clear and deep. Some kids go home after school, to do homework, and some stay after school to clean the bathrooms, to pay for their lunch.

Hmmmm....
Well not so much.

Of course not. You've already proven you hate children.

Hmmmm....
Well not so much.

They are so out of everything. they just got kicked out Power for that. you think they you would LEARN?

Just for the record,

I believe that kids' breakfasts and lunches should be high in protein, fat, and calories and probably lower in fiber and all that other 'old people' stuff,

BUT,

I believe that only if kids are in a natural kid environment where there is ample time and incentive for kids to do normal kid stuff,

like run around like maniacs burning it all off.

At the age of 11 when my friends were out and about playing I was at the local
Key Food waiting outside the place asking old ladies if I could help them home
with their stuff.Maybe I get a quarter for the effort...
Big money for a kid back in the day...

Now all of a sudden they are wailing over Class warfare. they are biggest ones in this country to use for Politics. Look at him saying the "cooks" didn't know what they were being asked to cook

gawd barf worthy

And get paid for it...
You know like a job....

Work...and get paid...
What a concept.

Class warfare is an effective tool. Start 'em early, like in middle school. Make the have/have not divide very clear and deep. Some kids go home after school, to do homework, and some stay after school to clean the bathrooms, to pay for their lunch.

Oh. I'll bet Rozman fully supports *** ******** scrubbing the school bathroom floors. After all,, he hates children.

but...huh?

lol. I still don't get it but that's ok. I don't believe in robbing the rich, I believe in the rich sharing their fortunes with the less fortunate. Hell, we're far from rich but we do.

There is a difference between sharing and being taxed to death though Howey. You know what it seems like to me honestly? Many liberals want to force the "morality" of helping the less fortunate on people while screaming about other people wanting to force their morals on them.

Forum List

Back