The School Lunches Malia And Sasha Eat Vs. The Crap Michelle Obama Has Foisted On America

What it comes down to is your kids are fucking fat and don't exercise. Now, you as a parent, are free to give your child any crap you want while they are home but have no expectation that your school should feed your little fat ass the same crap

When I was growing up many many moons ago,

the admonitions of parents to kids about such things as eating their vegetables was not some sort of communist plot being carried out by liberals.

Just give the kiddies whatever the one on the right eats....

derrieres Michelle O's big ass.jpg

As is this one.....

obama-anime75.gif

Is Michelle saying....
I hates this white privilege bullshit...

Still can't beat the one where it seems Michelle
is saying.....at a flag folding ceremony

"All this for a fucking flag"

"The School Lunches Malia And Sasha Eat Vs. The Crap Michelle Obama Has Foisted On America"

You and others on the right with this Michelle Obama/school lunch thing is truly bizarre, delusional, and pathetic.

yeah, it is only our children and Obama and company has already spent them into the ground so why worry if because of Mrs. Obama they are being fed slop they won't eat?
If your kids don't like the food being provided by your local school system, why don't you provide them with a lunch? That is what my mom did

Where is the compassion for the poor, Jake? You know the poor that we need to feed lunches too? Where? Once again when the left wing doesn't see the need they don't give a crap about the poor.

Are you saying the poor are too stupid to know how to make their own kids lunches? They can't plan a menu meal? They don't get food stamp to be able to purchase decent healthy food? They don't have to time to make kids lunch? It's their kids they need to make time. Compassion? It's far more compassionate to expect more from people instead of treating them as too dumb to make lunches!

"The School Lunches Malia And Sasha Eat Vs. The Crap Michelle Obama Has Foisted On America"

You and others on the right with this Michelle Obama/school lunch thing is truly bizarre, delusional, and pathetic.

yeah, it is only our children and Obama and company has already spent them into the ground so why worry if because of Mrs. Obama they are being fed slop they won't eat?
If your kids don't like the food being provided by your local school system, why don't you provide them with a lunch? That is what my mom did

Where is the compassion for the poor, Jake? You know the poor that we need to feed lunches too? Where? Once again when the left wing doesn't see the need they don't give a crap about the poor.

Are you saying the poor are too stupid to know how to make their own kids lunches? They can't plan a menu meal? They don't get food stamp to be able to purchase decent healthy food? They don't have to time to make kids lunch? It's their kids they need to make time. Compassion? It's far more compassionate to expect more from people instead of treating them as too dumb to make lunches!

Not at all, it is the left that thinks the poor are stupid. For example, the poor can't think for themselves and get voter id. The poor can't think for themselves and get to the polls like everyone else. No, it is the left wing that thinks the poor are stupid, and of course when we say poor the left immediately think black.

I am told that lunch is the one meal that is the best meal that a poor child is going to get for various reasons. If you feel comfortable feeding them crap then fine.

What's so bad about this?

TRwITWt.jpg
When my son was in high school he'd eat about 4-6 of those plates for lunch. Starting defensive back.

1%milk? Ick.

Are all students football players? I think not. These guidelines are for elementary and middle school. High schools have different menus, including carb-filled ones for football players.

[
This menu is SOOOOOOOOOOOO disgusting and pathetic. FUCK YOU MOOOCHELLE

Food Services Primary Elementary Menu

The full price for those lunches is $1.70

And?

And figure it out for yourself, deep thinker.

My and was aimed at the fact that I'm not complaining about the lunches you moron

Remember folks, it is them then there is us. Michelle just won't let us eat bread or cake.

Obama Kids Lunches Vs. Public School Food The Daily Caller

For Tuesday, Dec. 9, the scrumptious, bountiful lunch menu for both the middle school and the upper school at Sidwell Friends is:

Potato Sausage Soup; Firecracker Slaw; California Chef’s Salad; All Natural Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings; Sweet Potato Black Bean Bake; Sautéed Local Greens; Gemelli Alfredo; Sliced Pineapple

Holy shit dude! Why don't you make your own kids their own lunches then. If you don't like it brown paper bag it! Or get them a care bear lunch box. Nothing is stoping parents to make their own kids lunches.....well lazy parents quit bitching and raise your kids!

Brown Bag Ban: Fed Gov Tells Preschool Parents No Lunch From Home Without a Doctor’s Note - See more at: Brown Bag Ban Fed Gov Tells Preschool Parents No Lunch From Home Without a Doctor s Note

A Richmond, Virginia mother received the following note,
telling her not to pack a lunch for her pre-school age child. (source: Momdot.com) -

Dear Parents,

I have received word from Federal Programs Preschool pertaining to lunches from home. Parents are to be informed that students can only bring lunches from home if there is a medical condition requiring a specific diet, along with a physicians note to that regard.

I am sorry for any inconvenience. If you have any questions concerning this matter, please contact Stephanie [redacted] the Health Coordinator for Federal Programs Preschool at [redacted].

Thanks,

Ms. [redacted]

- See more at: Brown Bag Ban Fed Gov Tells Preschool Parents No Lunch From Home Without a Doctor s Note

That's bullshit you fucking idiot, did you receive any such letter ? EVERY parent would be receiving such a letter if true.

As I said, it's LOCAL fucking idiots doing such things not the federal government

What's so bad about this?

TRwITWt.jpg
When my son was in high school he'd eat about 4-6 of those plates for lunch. Starting defensive back.

1%milk? Ick.

Are all students football players? I think not. These guidelines are for elementary and middle school. High schools have different menus, including carb-filled ones for football players.

No, there is no different OVS menu for football players.

Remember folks, it is them then there is us. Michelle just won't let us eat bread or cake.

Obama Kids Lunches Vs. Public School Food The Daily Caller

For Tuesday, Dec. 9, the scrumptious, bountiful lunch menu for both the middle school and the upper school at Sidwell Friends is:

Potato Sausage Soup; Firecracker Slaw; California Chef’s Salad; All Natural Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings; Sweet Potato Black Bean Bake; Sautéed Local Greens; Gemelli Alfredo; Sliced Pineapple

Are you advocating that public schools pay more for school lunches or that private schools be prohibited from serving more than a public school does?

We could always go back to the days of Reagan when ketchup was counted as a vegetable

What is wrong with you people? Jake, there is a vast difference between what the Obama's get and the slop shown in the pictures.

I guess the leftwingers like you are saying that both are a balanced good lunch, which if the pictures are true that is a false statement. Or you are saying that the best we can do is feed them slop because whatever else is fed costs too much.

So Jake, you are saying that the reason Michelle is force feeding this slop is not because it is good for them but it is a cost savings?

So?

Who says the family of the President of the US have to live at the level of the lowest common denominator? Republican Presidents never have. The only one who did was Jimmy Carter who sent Amy to public school and that was a disaster

Michelle Obama is trying to improve the nutritional values of school lunches and is attacked by the right for it. What the first lady can't do is force school districts to expend more money on those lunches

its not her job to improve them...thats the point. Kids should eat what they want.

Wow.....Should they drink what they want, and smoke what they want too? Scotch and weed for everybody. I'll bet you would be a great parent.

Forum List

Back