The second nurse airlifted to Emory you aren't going to believe your eyes

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
There is something out of place with how the CDC transported this women.
R7AjCUB.png

R7AjCUB.png

The patient is in a containment suit. The medical staff that will go with the patient are in containment suits. The person not in the containment suit is a protocol person, there to insure there are no trip hazards or other issues due to the suits. There will be one like that on the other end of the trip as well.

Why is that a problem?

<script type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8" src="http://www.nbcdfw.com/portableplayer/?cmsID=279358692&videoID=ghfMc8QHJTLu&origin=nbcdfw.com&sec=news&subsec=health&width=600&height=360"></script>
R7AjCUB.png

The patient is in a containment suit. The medical staff that will go with the patient are in containment suits. The person not in the containment suit is a protocol person, there to insure there are no trip hazards or other issues due to the suits. There will be one like that on the other end of the trip as well.

Why is that a problem?
If you don't see any problem no one can help you after that.

R7AjCUB.png

Why is that a problem?
Because people apparently want panic and mistrust spread throughout the land. Shameful.

R7AjCUB.png

Why is that a problem?
Because people apparently want panic and mistrust spread throughout the land. Shameful.
You were to much in a rush tohurry and blame the hospital you forgot that your source said they were no protocol in place and then said the nurse had breached the protocol

R7AjCUB.png

Why is that a problem?

Because he should be in a suit, mask , and gloves himself just as a precaution. He doesn't need the full suit because that would defeat the purpose.

R7AjCUB.png

Why is that a problem?
You were to much in a rush tohurry and blame the hospital you forgot that your source said they were no protocol in place and then said the nurse had breached the protocol
The hospital didn't impliment CDC protocol. I decided arguing with a moron was stupid and shit, here I am in your thread. I should just go ahead and bang my head against a wall.

Any liberal posting in this thread should be forced to care for and take in EBOLA patients being they support that certified IDIOT Barack Obola who allowed EBOLA in to this country and still refuses to protect Americans.

R7AjCUB.png

Why is that a problem?
The hospital didn't impliment CDC protocol. I decided arguing with a moron was stupid and shit, here I am in your thread. I should just go ahead and bang my head against a wall.
Your sourcxe sad their was no protocol that means the CDC didn't have one stop defending this you fucked up.

Yeah, let`s listen to a bunch of redneck swampdwellers. I am sure they know more about medical science than actual professionals.

Fucking ridicilous!
My guess is I had more NBC training than any of them

I had NBC training as well. That is a very different situation. In an NBC attack, the entire outside area would be considered contaminated. That is not the case here. There is no Ebola on the tarmac. It is contained in the patient's suit.

<script type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8" src="http://www.nbcdfw.com/portableplayer/?cmsID=279358692&videoID=ghfMc8QHJTLu&origin=nbcdfw.com&sec=news&subsec=health&width=600&height=360"></script>
R7AjCUB.png

Why is that a problem?
If you don't see any problem no one can help you after that.

No, I don't see a problem. If you see that person not wearing a suit as a problem, then I am guessing you want everyone in the entire hospital to be in containment suits as well? The patients may be in isolation in the hospital, but she is in isolation in this picture too. Is the receptionist in the lobby of the hospital also at risk? The only difference is the size of the containment area.

Forum List

Back