The seldom mentioned "Obstruction" case against Trump.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
We all know that the Mueller investigation has long shifted from "collusion" to "obstruction of justice"...(well, most of us know this.....but the Trump cultists have refused to acknowledge it.)

From the Comey firing to hinting of pardons, the case of obstruction has long been questioned as obstruction....BUT, the seldom mentioned factor is Trump's repeated anger toward Sessions for recusing himself from the case.......

Now, I am NO fan of the twerp, Sessions, but to have appointed someone as AG of the DOJ.......SOLELY to get Trump off the hook in an investigation is ludicrous...........For all his faults, Sessions is following his multiple duties as AG in a typical right wing, conservative manner....with the SOLE exception that Sessions is not doing Trump's bidding.........and THAT, my friends, is an overt admission that Trump "thinks" that someone's oath of office is not to the country's Constitution, but to Trump's own sorry, orange behind.

Last edited:
Sessions is surprisingly useless. Forgetting the garbage issues the Democrats have created in their zeal for a frog-boiling coup d'etat, what has Sessions accomplished as Attorney General?

Not one goddam thing.

Sessions is surprisingly useless. Forgetting the garbage issues the Democrats have created in their zeal for a frog-boiling coup d'etat, what has Sessions accomplished as Attorney General?

Not one goddam thing.
He was useless as a Senator

We all know that the Mueller investigation has long shifted from "collusion" to "obstruction of justice"...(well, most of us know this.....but the Trump cultists have refused to acknowledge it.)

From the Comey firing to hinting of pardons, the case of obstruction has long been questioned as obstruction....BUT, the seldom mentioned factor is Trump's repeated anger toward Sessions for recusing himself from the case.......

Now, I am NO fan of the twerp, Sessions, but to have appointed someone as AG of the DOJ.......SOLELY to get Trump off the hook in an investigation is ludicrous...........For all his faults, Sessions is following his multiple duties as AG in a typical right wing, conservative manner....with the SOLE exception that Sessions is not doing Trump's bidding.........and THAT, my friends, is an overt admission that Trump "thinks" that someone's oath of office is not to the country's Constitution, but to Trump's own sorry, orange behind.
We got it. Obstruction is the default position now that collusion is off the table.

Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia. Anyone remember that President Trump will be impeached for Russian Collusion in his first year? Liberals, are the dumbest people in the universe...

This bullshit is out of control. PUt what you have on the table, so we can laugh at you, and then drop the shit.

and THAT, my friends, is an overt admission that Trump "thinks" that someone's oath of office is not to the country's Constitution, but to Trump's own sorry, orange behind.
Yes, Trump's view of the Presidency and government is monarchical not presidential.

• Banned

Not one goddam thing.

Actually, Sessions has done LOTS to fuck up this country.......The ONLY thing he has NOT done, is abide by Trump's personal oath of loyalty that he demands from his serfs.

In His First Year As Attorney General, Sessions Transforms Justice In ...

Donald Trump's attorney general Jeff Sessions has done more damage ...

Sessions reinstates asset forfeiture policy at Justice Department - CBS ...

• Banned
We got it. Obstruction is the default position now that collusion is off the table.

Even a moron like you (perfect screen name, BTW) should must have heard that "collusion".....as UNETHICAL as it may be, is bot a crime......Obstruction, however, certainly IS.....

So, which of the two should Mueller have investigated????.....................LOL

This bullshit is out of control. PUt what you have on the table, so we can laugh at you, and then drop the shit.

Not my job, Corny.........Its Mueller's......have patience......LOL

The "obstuction case" is seldom mentioned because there is no case, numskull.

BUT, since you're a faithful follower of my posts, let me offer ONE hint of what obstruction means....lol

Trump told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak of his decision to fire Comey.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job ……I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

Collusionary conspiracy to obstruct Hillary from the White House!

We got him this time!! ®

Breaking news!

Amazon just apologized for sending 10,000 Comey books to the White House!:1peleas:

I think trump is going to be found guilty of Obstruction of Justice. Mueller's report will provide excrusiating details. But the GOP Congress will do nothing. That will assure a Blue Wave in November.

Forum List

Back