The seldom mentioned "Obstruction" case against Trump.....

In other words, you got nothing. That's the standard response whenever a snowflake as been blowing hot wind out his ass.

So, fuck head....it's MY job to charge the orange moron with a crime and not Mueller's???.......LOL

Just like with the Clinton special prosecutor, that is all they can find.

More petty partisan politics wasting time, at least Natty is starting figure it out.

I guess the "collusion" myth has all but faded away. Pretty ironic that obstructionist democrats whine about obstructionism when they don't get their way.

We got it. Obstruction is the default position now that collusion is off the table.

Even a moron like you (perfect screen name, BTW) should must have heard that "collusion".....as UNETHICAL as it may be, is bot a crime......Obstruction, however, certainly IS.....

So, which of the two should Mueller have investigated????.....................LOL
Pity you have neither obstruction nor collusion, though doubtless the hope snowflakes and losers springs eternal.

I guess the "collusion" myth has all but faded away. Pretty ironic that obstructionist democrats whine about obstructionism when they don't get their way.

As I've often stated, even a moron like you should understand that although collusion is UNETHICAL, it is not a crime........Why not go after the actual obstruction charges that ARE a crime?

Go on, answer that little tidbit........or go back to bed.

i-recommended-in-a-letter-for-trump-to-fire-comey-32209149.png

Trump obstructed Hillary from the White House!!

Post #27 before bringing up Hillary?????...........What the fuck is the matter with you, Frankie?
Hillary should have been brought up by the second post.......Are you morons a bit lazy?...........LOL

As I've often stated, even a moron like you should understand that although collusion is UNETHICAL, it is not a crime........Why not go after the actual obstruction charges that ARE a crime?

All Trump ever obstructed was allowing Hillary to complete the Progressive Fascist Jihad on America. Think of it, we'd never know that Obama weaponized the FBI and turned it into the Democrat Gestapo to be used against Republicans.

You think it ends here?

All Trump ever obstructed was allowing Hillary to complete the Progressive Fascist Jihad on America. Think of it, we'd never know that Obama weaponized the FBI and turned it into the Democrat Gestapo to be used against Republicans.

You think it ends here?
No, Trump did obstruct. He obstructed Hillary from continuing her sleazy political career and becoming president.

His obstruction was nothing less than heroic.

Thank G-d that Uncle Vlad kept Hillary out of he White House! He saved the Republic!

Hey, moron.......Do you even realize that you;re openly admitting that an ex KGB thug interfered with our democracy????

Try "thinking" before typing........LOL

Forum List

Back