🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Senate needs to subpoena the accuser. Force her to testify.

Have you been raped before? No? OOOH so you have ZERO IDEA what that’s like. Better she come out now than never. Imagine having to suffer your rapist becoming one of the most honored and powerful people in the nation. You’d come out too.
Oh, that's fucking convenient.

I don't have to imagine all that shit. She didn't get rapped. She is lying.

Why is that such a hard fact for you to accept?
I’m aware that your type immediately demonizes and attacks rape victims. That’s why it takes so many so long to speak out. Go fuck yourself.
So+wheres+the+proof+theyre+talking+about+because+the+_8d4ab5503cabe0d47c2968fb8aa59a9f.jpg

Senator Franken walked away ,,,,Why can't this republican POS One more along with scumbag Thomas is too much
walk away from what?
From his job as senator when accused Don't you even remember that??
yeah, cause there was a picture of him. now what is it you need the republican to do exactly?
What we need is ONE person to say he was at that party He said he wasn't there filthy drunk like most young republicans get

Senator Franken walked away ,,,,Why can't this republican POS One more along with scumbag Thomas is too much
walk away from what?
yeah, cause there was a picture of him. now what is it you need the republican to do exactly?
What we need is ONE person to say he was at that party He said he wasn't there filthy drunk like most young republicans get
you were there?

walk away from what?
you were there?
I was a republican but not the usual filthy one

walk away from what?
you were there?
so you got drunk a lot eh?

you were there?
New years eve but NEVER EVER molested a lady like scumbags Trump Thomas and this SC AH did

you were there?
New years eve but NEVER EVER molested a lady like scumbags Trump Thomas and this SC AH did
you have no evidence they did.

walk away from what?
you've never seen a drunk liberal? that's some funny shit right there, dude.

you were there?
but yet if someone comes along and says you did we must believe them over you.

exactly what you're doing right now.

you were there?
So Hill lied, about thomas , all the 18 or so women testifying against Trumph lied and the lady against this SC AH is lying too??

This is something that allegedly happened 40 years ago there is no way either party will be able to prove beyond any reasonable standard they are the one telling the truth. This is something I have no doubt everyone knows which suggest to me this a Clarence Thomas version 2018.

walk away from what?
you've never seen a drunk liberal? that's some funny shit right there, dude.
LOL stoned but not drunk

It figures you like cheap political ploys and character assassination.

What a miserable twat you are.
If you won't stand up against a rapist, what the fuck kind of person are you? And don’t talk to me about character assassination after how you yokels behaved from 2009 - 2017.
"accused" rapist.

the accuser has spend the last week scrubbing her own profile to get rid of all the "she's a psychotic" statement from people who know her.
The accuser knows she is subjecting her life and character to total annihilation by you monsters and she stands up to be heard anyways. She’s been in talks since July. I’d be scrubbing everything about me too heading into this fight.
All I am questioning about this woman is her motherfucking timing.

When you get "rapped" by someone as a teen, you come forward...AS A FUCKING TEEN.

The late nature of this allegation makes me CERTAIN that it is 100% bullshit.

The only thing I am accusing the accuser of being is a goddamned liar.
:dunno:
Have you been raped before? No? OOOH so you have ZERO IDEA what that’s like. Better she come out now than never. Imagine having to suffer your rapist becoming one of the most honored and powerful people in the nation. You’d come out too.
Ease down, blackflag, she was not raped.

you were there?
So Hill lied, about thomas , all the 18 or so women testifying against Trumph lied and the lady against this SC AH is lying too??

i'll see your 18 and raise you 65.

so if we go by numbers here, kavenaugh didn't do it.

you were there?
but yet if someone comes along and says you did we must believe them over you.

exactly what you're doing right now.
What if many come along like in trumps case We already know he likes to grab pussy

If you won't stand up against a rapist, what the fuck kind of person are you? And don’t talk to me about character assassination after how you yokels behaved from 2009 - 2017.
"accused" rapist.

the accuser has spend the last week scrubbing her own profile to get rid of all the "she's a psychotic" statement from people who know her.
The accuser knows she is subjecting her life and character to total annihilation by you monsters and she stands up to be heard anyways. She’s been in talks since July. I’d be scrubbing everything about me too heading into this fight.
All I am questioning about this woman is her motherfucking timing.

When you get "rapped" by someone as a teen, you come forward...AS A FUCKING TEEN.

The late nature of this allegation makes me CERTAIN that it is 100% bullshit.

The only thing I am accusing the accuser of being is a goddamned liar.
:dunno:
Ease down, blackflag, she was not raped.
IF only attacked does that give the SC garbage an excuse?

i'll see your 18 and raise you 65.

so if we go by numbers here, kavenaugh didn't do it.
How many women do you know?? That could testify for you?? 5? 10? Trump picked this guy Therefore I believe he's a slime bag

Forum List

Back