🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Senate needs to subpoena the accuser. Force her to testify.

So you admit this is nothing more than political theater?

And that women can't hack it when it comes to the political process?

You actually want her in tears for the political benefit you would get out of it?

Pathetic.

"women can't hack it when it comes to the political process?"

Wow. That's spectacularly misogynistic.

Nosmo posted with glee the idea of her being questioned by the committee, hoping they would come off looking like "big meanies"

Nosmo's misogyny of low expectations is what I am making fun of.

Trying to call out BS, nothing more.
Again, I'm not saying women aren't tough enough to bear Republican grilling. I am saying women are smarter than you give them credit for and their retribution will come down like thunder in the midterms.
You are CLEARLY implying they will respond based on emotions.

Sexist fucking pig
You seem to have missed the political climate during the past two years.
You seem to think that everyone is down with your climate of hate and that all women run on emotional group think.

You fail

So you concede my point...good
Your point is myopic. Once the white men of the Republican senate committee starts beating up a woman on TV, they can kiss goodbye the senate majority. Women voters will turn their backs to the Republican tactics.

Perhaps you remember Anita Hill. Joe Biden is still apologizing for his comportment thirty years hence.

Fight tough and take no prisoners might work for old white men, but the backlash from women will be on full display this November.

You actually want her in tears for the political benefit you would get out of it?

Pathetic.

Nosmo posted with glee the idea of her being questioned by the committee, hoping they would come off looking like "big meanies"

Again, I'm not saying women aren't tough enough to bear Republican grilling. I am saying women are smarter than you give them credit for and their retribution will come down like thunder in the midterms.

Actually you are assuming women are like pack animals and all of them will react the same way you will.

More of that identity politics bullshit again, assuming a person's worth is tied up in what they are, not who they are.

Your point is myopic. Once the white men of the Republican senate committee starts beating up a woman on TV, they can kiss goodbye the senate majority. Women voters will turn their backs to the Republican tactics.

Perhaps you remember Anita Hill. Joe Biden is still apologizing for his comportment thirty years hence.

Fight tough and take no prisoners might work for old white men, but the backlash from women will be on full display this November.

Pathetic.
For political theater I refer you to the case of Judge Merrick Garland.

As far as women in the political process, I refer you to a ballot near you. Note how many women are on it. Note again the results of Special and primary elections this year? You will see, with some informed insight about polling and demographics, that women are taking control of this country. That should keep your thoughts channeled on a path that no one but the most politically myopic think women's votes won't matter.

Whether or not she is brought to tears is dependent on her and the level of rhetoric she faces from white Republican men.
According to her former students she is off and unstable.
I think the tears will flow freely. Psychopaths are unpredictable
Step one: smear the accuser.

We've seen the playbook before.
The student reports are about a decade old.

Smear the accuser 10 years in advance?

More fail

After 36 years? With no evidence beyond she said, he said? This is absolutely nothing more than political bullshit that is designed to delay the Kavanaugh vote and to give the Senate Dems political cover to vote no. They may or may not hold a hearing but it's all for show, political grandstanding. I do hope this kind of despicable crap comes back to bite the Dems squarely in the ass come November.

Pathetic.

As far as women in the political process, I refer you to a ballot near you. Note how many women are on it. Note again the results of Special and primary elections this year? You will see, with some informed insight about polling and demographics, that women are taking control of this country. That should keep your thoughts channeled on a path that no one but the most politically myopic think women's votes won't matter.

Whether or not she is brought to tears is dependent on her and the level of rhetoric she faces from white Republican men.

There was no theatre there, because there were no hearings. All was done within the rules.

So act like a wuss like you or else?

And being a wuss has nothing to do with sex, Condoleezza Rice probably has more balls then most progressive men.

It's all about identity politics with you morons.
No theater? McConnel decided that a president's term is three years, not four.

Well within the rules, and once the choice was made it was over. Only the dems got to whine about it.

And it still didn't win them the election.

Too bad. So sad.

Pathetic.

Step one: smear the accuser.

We've seen the playbook before.

Pointing out the serious issues with her statements is not smearing.

I love this shit...it only furthers the divide between good, sane Americans and bat shit crazy wacko LefTards.
I beg the filthy fucks on the Left to keep this shit up...PLEASE!

It's so unfair! Just think two words and your concerns will be soothed: Merrick Garland.

Pathetic.

I think she's a political hack, and the Dems are just using her. Clearly the Democratic Party has no morals whatsoever, anything goes if it works. Just as Harry Reid said when he admitted to lying about Mitt Romney back in 2012.

Then bust her ass for the inevitable perjury and throw the book at her.

The law should state that a false accuser, if discovered, should have to pay the same penalty the person would have been sentenced with, had they been found guilty.

But alas, there is no justice, is there.

Great idea. If you could make that retroactive, Hillary would make a fortune for all those trumped up RWNJ investigations based on GOP lies. How many were there with no finding of wrong doing?

Sexist fucking pig
You seem to think that everyone is down with your climate of hate and that all women run on emotional group think.

You fail
It's neither hate nor emotion. It's a savvy political calculus that leads to the conclusion if constituents are not being served, they will reject their leadership.

I love this shit...it only furthers the divide between good, sane Americans and bat shit crazy wacko LefTards.
----------------------------------------------- seems to me that something has to happen eventualy BLoser .

----------------------------------------------- seems to me that something has to happen eventualy BLoser .

Yep, it’s seems a little more inevitable with every passing day.

Can any of you who believe Kavanagh raped Ford admit that the extreme remoteness in time of the event and the nomination makes Ford's allegation highly suspicious?

Is it unreasonable to suspect that Ford is lying, given the length of time?

Pathetic.

Actually you are assuming women are like pack animals and all of them will react the same way you will.

More of that identity politics bullshit again, assuming a person's worth is tied up in what they are, not who they are.
and if they don't act like nosomo, they are the "wrong" ones. :)

Sexist fucking pig

You fail
It's neither hate nor emotion. It's a savvy political calculus that leads to the conclusion if constituents are not being served, they will reject their leadership.
i thought that was going to be done, along with the world being nuked, a year ago? aren't the liberals tired of predicting the end of the world?

Sexist fucking pig

You fail
i thought that was going to be done, along with the world being nuked, a year ago? aren't the liberals tired of predicting the end of the world?
Aren't you tired of approval ratings in the mid 30s and a looming midterm? Are you tired of a congress that eschews its responsibility to provide a check and balance to a ridiculously inept president?

Watch the women vote in November, then you may find yourself sitting next to the ditch pulling thorns from your soles and wondering how it all went so wrong.

Sexist fucking pig

You fail
Aren't you tired of approval ratings in the mid 30s and a looming midterm? Are you tired of a congress that eschews its responsibility to provide a check and balance to a ridiculously inept president?

Watch the women vote in November, then you may find yourself sitting next to the ditch pulling thorns from your soles and wondering how it all went so wrong.
i'm tired of hacked up pieces of leftist childlike shit crying foul and running to any excuse they can to justify acting 2 years old. the only saving grace is in your case you're not acting.

Forum List

Back