🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Senate needs to subpoena the accuser. Force her to testify.

Her credibility keeps on getting worse and worse

Breaking: Kavanaugh Accuser's Brother Linked To Fusion GPS

Breaking: Kavanaugh Accuser’s Brother Linked To Fusion GPS

Christine Blasey-Ford, the 51-year-old woman who has come out of the woodwork at the last minute, accusing Brett Kavanaugh of attempting to sexually assault her as a teenager, has a brother who worked for a law firm that retained Fusion GPS, the primary “fixer” for the Clintons and the DNC.

Ralph Blasey, brother of Christine Blasey-Ford, worked as a Litigation Partner for Baker Hostetler, a law firm that retained Fusion GPS, the infamous D.C. company that produced the unverified Steele dossier on President Donald Trump and Russia, sparking the whole Russian collusion investigation.

In January, Yahoo Finance explained the role Baker Hostetler played in the Deep State’s attempts to bring down the duly elected President of the United States:

How did Baker Hostetler become a supporting character in the geopolitical drama over Russian meddling in the U.S. election, with possible implications for the fate of the Trump administration? The simple version? It was partly a matter of luck. The firm was tapped beginning in at least 2013 to defend a Cypriot company, Prevezon Holdings Ltd., against U.S. money laundering accusations. Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who met Donald Trump Jr. in June 2016—reportedly with the intent to provide information damaging to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign—was also working for Prevezon.

And Fusion GPS, the company that produced the infamous Steele dossier on President Donald Trump and Russia, was also retained by Baker Hostetler amid the Prevezon litigation.
Does all this bullshit make her a liar??

Then bust her ass for the inevitable perjury and throw the book at her.
Lol, willing to give here a day in court before you hang her huh?

She's testifying voluntarily, and it won't matter a bit to you or the rest of the tRumpkins. You kids have already decided she's lying.

According to these turnips, she's lying but Al Frankens accuser was truthful. Can you spot the difference in the two situations?
franken's accuser had photos and others to back her story. Why is that lost on you?
If every man who put their hands on a ladies ass died we'd have hardly any men left
I'd agree with that. Once woman actually enjoyed being touched by a man. then came along the leftists and drowned real women out. It's amazing they still make and sell movies with that very thing in them.

Last edited:
Pardon me jcc I'm leaving now ,,going out to grab some pussy I'm becoming a repub so it's OK

and here we have an ADMITTED pussy grabber leading our country? Happy gramps?
Why yes, yes I am.

An admitted playboy vs a career criminal and you have to ask?

The fact that you think Trump is less of a "career criminal" than Hillary is proof enough that you're too dumb to even have a say in the conversation.
and yet he won. hmmmmmm the people knew.

He received far fewer votes. You're right, the people did know.

Her credibility keeps on getting worse and worse

Breaking: Kavanaugh Accuser's Brother Linked To Fusion GPS

Breaking: Kavanaugh Accuser’s Brother Linked To Fusion GPS

Christine Blasey-Ford, the 51-year-old woman who has come out of the woodwork at the last minute, accusing Brett Kavanaugh of attempting to sexually assault her as a teenager, has a brother who worked for a law firm that retained Fusion GPS, the primary “fixer” for the Clintons and the DNC.

Ralph Blasey, brother of Christine Blasey-Ford, worked as a Litigation Partner for Baker Hostetler, a law firm that retained Fusion GPS, the infamous D.C. company that produced the unverified Steele dossier on President Donald Trump and Russia, sparking the whole Russian collusion investigation.

In January, Yahoo Finance explained the role Baker Hostetler played in the Deep State’s attempts to bring down the duly elected President of the United States:

How did Baker Hostetler become a supporting character in the geopolitical drama over Russian meddling in the U.S. election, with possible implications for the fate of the Trump administration? The simple version? It was partly a matter of luck. The firm was tapped beginning in at least 2013 to defend a Cypriot company, Prevezon Holdings Ltd., against U.S. money laundering accusations. Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who met Donald Trump Jr. in June 2016—reportedly with the intent to provide information damaging to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign—was also working for Prevezon.

And Fusion GPS, the company that produced the infamous Steele dossier on President Donald Trump and Russia, was also retained by Baker Hostetler amid the Prevezon litigation.
Does all this bullshit make her a liar??

There were three people at the event and one said it happen and two said it didn't happen.

The one that aid it did happen is a filthy ass TDS suffering pink pussy hat wearing Libtard kunt whose family was given a judgement against them by Kanvanagh's mother and whose brother is a big shot lawyer for Fusion GPS, The accuser also has scores of reviews by her students that says she is a vindictive bitch.

Sorry Moon Bat but not enough to deny the President his appointee to the Supreme Court. You need something a lot more than that.

Why yes, yes I am.

The fact that you think Trump is less of a "career criminal" than Hillary is proof enough that you're too dumb to even have a say in the conversation.

not at all he won with a landslide 30 states to 20. victory!

Why yes, yes I am.

The people said he was scum States won't make the same mistake again Excuse me ,,gonna grab me some repub pussy They won't mind

Why yes, yes I am.

The people said he was scum States won't make the same mistake again Excuse me ,,gonna grab me some repub pussy They won't mind
what people said he was scum. what people said what he did in his private life was his business as long as it was above board. he won, I'd say that verdict was made.

what people said he was scum. what people said what he did in his private life was his business as long as it was above board. he won, I'd say that verdict was made.
Above board ?? raping his 1st wife cheating on all 3??? Above board ?? This pos is so low he could suck up shark shit on the bottom of the ocean

Above board ?? raping his 1st wife cheating on all 3??? Above board ?? This pos is so low he could suck up shark shit on the bottom of the ocean
sure. you must be thinking of someone else. Slick Willie perhaps. Not sure exactly where you're headed here bubba. Trump was elected with the baggage. It's time for you all to find something else to harp on .

Forum List

Back