🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Senate needs to subpoena the accuser. Force her to testify.

Sure. Republican men should appear as bullies six weeks before the midterms! After all, women won't make a difference at the ballot box!

Go for it!

Especially Ted Cruz!
You reap what you sow.

Of the women I have spoken to directly about this not one believes her and all are quite irritated that political games are demeaning serious crimes to the point that no one will ever believe accusations
It's so unfair! Just think two words and your concerns will be soothed: Merrick Garland.
So you concede my point...good
Your point is myopic. Once the white men of the Republican senate committee starts beating up a woman on TV, they can kiss goodbye the senate majority. Women voters will turn their backs to the Republican tactics.

Perhaps you remember Anita Hill. Joe Biden is still apologizing for his comportment thirty years hence.

Fight tough and take no prisoners might work for old white men, but the backlash from women will be on full display this November.

So you admit this is nothing more than political theater?

And that women can't hack it when it comes to the political process?

You actually want her in tears for the political benefit you would get out of it?

Pathetic.
For political theater I refer you to the case of Judge Merrick Garland.

As far as women in the political process, I refer you to a ballot near you. Note how many women are on it. Note again the results of Special and primary elections this year? You will see, with some informed insight about polling and demographics, that women are taking control of this country. That should keep your thoughts channeled on a path that no one but the most politically myopic think women's votes won't matter.

Whether or not she is brought to tears is dependent on her and the level of rhetoric she faces from white Republican men.

Then bust her ass for the inevitable perjury and throw the book at her.
Lol, willing to give here a day in court before you hang her huh?

She's testifying voluntarily, and it won't matter a bit to you or the rest of the tRumpkins. You kids have already decided she's lying.
You are correct, I do believe she is a lying pos. I am open to proof that she isn't

Apparently not. Read post 1.

Somebody needs to learn what "eye witness testimony" means.

Technically, Kavanagh would also be an eye witness.

Who do we believe?

It sure does make it hard to believe when the alleged victim waited 40 FUCKING YEARS to come forward.

Message to rape victims. Come forward immediately or forever SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

You reap what you sow.

Of the women I have spoken to directly about this not one believes her and all are quite irritated that political games are demeaning serious crimes to the point that no one will ever believe accusations
It's so unfair! Just think two words and your concerns will be soothed: Merrick Garland.
Your point is myopic. Once the white men of the Republican senate committee starts beating up a woman on TV, they can kiss goodbye the senate majority. Women voters will turn their backs to the Republican tactics.

Perhaps you remember Anita Hill. Joe Biden is still apologizing for his comportment thirty years hence.

Fight tough and take no prisoners might work for old white men, but the backlash from women will be on full display this November.

You actually want her in tears for the political benefit you would get out of it?

Pathetic.

As far as women in the political process, I refer you to a ballot near you. Note how many women are on it. Note again the results of Special and primary elections this year? You will see, with some informed insight about polling and demographics, that women are taking control of this country. That should keep your thoughts channeled on a path that no one but the most politically myopic think women's votes won't matter.

Whether or not she is brought to tears is dependent on her and the level of rhetoric she faces from white Republican men.

There was no theatre there, because there were no hearings. All was done within the rules.

So act like a wuss like you or else?

And being a wuss has nothing to do with sex, Condoleezza Rice probably has more balls then most progressive men.

It's all about identity politics with you morons.

You reap what you sow.

Pathetic.

According to her former students she is off and unstable.
I think the tears will flow freely. Psychopaths are unpredictable

Pathetic.

"women can't hack it when it comes to the political process?"

Wow. That's spectacularly misogynistic.

Nosmo posted with glee the idea of her being questioned by the committee, hoping they would come off looking like "big meanies"

Nosmo's misogyny of low expectations is what I am making fun of.

Trying to call out BS, nothing more.
Again, I'm not saying women aren't tough enough to bear Republican grilling. I am saying women are smarter than you give them credit for and their retribution will come down like thunder in the midterms.

Somebody needs to learn what "eye witness testimony" means.

Technically, Kavanagh would also be an eye witness.

Who do we believe?

It sure does make it hard to believe when the alleged victim waited 40 FUCKING YEARS to come forward.

Message to rape victims. Come forward immediately or forever SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Indeed. Let Ford present her eye witness, first hand account. Let Kavanaugh present his. Let Judge present his.

All under oath, publicly, before Congress.

You won't even need a subpoena. Not for Ford and Kavanaugh at the very least. As they've both volunteered.

The first cry of rape should be made before the 10-year mark.

Yeah yeah yeah we all get that you have no clue what it's like to be raped and are bent on bellowing that ignorance from the rooftops, we heard you the first time now shut the fuck up already.

Holy SHIT you're a whiner.

Pathetic.

Nosmo posted with glee the idea of her being questioned by the committee, hoping they would come off looking like "big meanies"

Again, I'm not saying women aren't tough enough to bear Republican grilling. I am saying women are smarter than you give them credit for and their retribution will come down like thunder in the midterms.
You are CLEARLY implying they will respond based on emotions.

Sexist fucking pig

Pathetic.

There was no theatre there, because there were no hearings. All was done within the rules.

So act like a wuss like you or else?

And being a wuss has nothing to do with sex, Condoleezza Rice probably has more balls then most progressive men.

It's all about identity politics with you morons.
No theater? McConnel decided that a president's term is three years, not four.

Pathetic.

You are CLEARLY implying they will respond based on emotions.

Sexist fucking pig
You seem to have missed the political climate during the past two years.

Pathetic.

According to her former students she is off and unstable.
I think the tears will flow freely. Psychopaths are unpredictable
Step one: smear the accuser.

We've seen the playbook before.

Forum List

Back