🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Senate needs to subpoena the accuser. Force her to testify.

You seem to have missed the political climate during the past two years.
You seem to think that everyone is down with your climate of hate and that all women run on emotional group think.

You fail
It's neither hate nor emotion. It's a savvy political calculus that leads to the conclusion if constituents are not being served, they will reject their leadership.
i thought that was going to be done, along with the world being nuked, a year ago? aren't the liberals tired of predicting the end of the world?
Aren't you tired of approval ratings in the mid 30s and a looming midterm? Are you tired of a congress that eschews its responsibility to provide a check and balance to a ridiculously inept president?

Watch the women vote in November, then you may find yourself sitting next to the ditch pulling thorns from your soles and wondering how it all went so wrong.
i'm tired of hacked up pieces of leftist childlike shit crying foul and running to any excuse they can to justify acting 2 years old. the only saving grace is in your case you're not acting.
I refer you to the president's comportment during the day of and subsequent events surrounding the death of Se. John McCain's death. There you will find the Sterling example of acting like a two year old.

You seem to have missed the political climate during the past two years.
You seem to think that everyone is down with your climate of hate and that all women run on emotional group think.

You fail
It's neither hate nor emotion. It's a savvy political calculus that leads to the conclusion if constituents are not being served, they will reject their leadership.
i thought that was going to be done, along with the world being nuked, a year ago? aren't the liberals tired of predicting the end of the world?
Aren't you tired of approval ratings in the mid 30s and a looming midterm? Are you tired of a congress that eschews its responsibility to provide a check and balance to a ridiculously inept president?

Watch the women vote in November, then you may find yourself sitting next to the ditch pulling thorns from your soles and wondering how it all went so wrong.
i'm tired of hacked up pieces of leftist childlike shit crying foul and running to any excuse they can to justify acting 2 years old. the only saving grace is in your case you're not acting.

:lol:
shoot-foot.gif

What’s the rush for push Kav thru? Worried all his other victims will be inspired to come forward ?

What else is the gop hiding ?
no report in the FBI report. no need to wait. didn't happen.

You fail

I refer you to the president's comportment during the day of and subsequent events surrounding the death of Se. John McCain's death. There you will find the Sterling example of acting like a two year old.
speaking of "whataboutisms" - can't own up to your own actions can you? gotta divert?

typical bullshit from you.

speaking of "whataboutisms" - can't own up to your own actions can you? gotta divert?

Who knew the Conservative Playbook was proprietary? You use "whataboutism" any time you're not smearing the messenger.

Who knew the Conservative Playbook was proprietary? You use "whataboutism" any time you're not smearing the messenger.
and you tell me i shouldn't do it. but you / the left does it when they feel its' proper; they just hate it when done to them.

enough of your stupidness. back to ignore for you.

and you tell me i shouldn't do it. but you / the left does it when they feel its' proper; they just hate it when done to them.

enough of your stupidness. back to ignore for you.
You do it when you're in political power and more effective options are open. That makes you feckless.

She has volunteered to testify in public hearings.
A delay tactic by the left im sure.

What the fuck? It only took you eight minutes to swing from she needs to be forced to testify to testifying is a delay tactic? Gee, that was almost four hours ago. By now you must be accusing her of being a balloon animal native to Saturn.
Too stupid to get it.

Option A. Offer to testify but employ delaying tactics to prolong the hearings.

Option B. Force the appearance to expedite the hearing by avoiding leftist delay tactics.

Sad that you needed that spelled out for you.

She has volunteered to testify in public hearings.
A delay tactic by the left im sure.

What the fuck? It only took you eight minutes to swing from she needs to be forced to testify to testifying is a delay tactic? Gee, that was almost four hours ago. By now you must be accusing her of being a balloon animal native to Saturn.
they want her to testify now the left is saying "not so fast" - then what is it if not a delay tactic at best?

One of the finest men trump has ever known ?? Didn't the POS say the same about Manafort? She will testify but AH's NEVER believe women testifying against Republicans Only believe against Dems

Senator Franken walked away ,,,,Why can't this republican POS One more along with scumbag Thomas is too much

Forum List

Back