🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Senate needs to subpoena the accuser. Force her to testify.

"accused" rapist.

the accuser has spend the last week scrubbing her own profile to get rid of all the "she's a psychotic" statement from people who know her.
The accuser knows she is subjecting her life and character to total annihilation by you monsters and she stands up to be heard anyways. She’s been in talks since July. I’d be scrubbing everything about me too heading into this fight.
All I am questioning about this woman is her motherfucking timing.

When you get "rapped" by someone as a teen, you come forward...AS A FUCKING TEEN.

The late nature of this allegation makes me CERTAIN that it is 100% bullshit.

The only thing I am accusing the accuser of being is a goddamned liar.
:dunno:
Have you been raped before? No? OOOH so you have ZERO IDEA what that’s like. Better she come out now than never. Imagine having to suffer your rapist becoming one of the most honored and powerful people in the nation. You’d come out too.

He's been on the DC Circuit for how many years? He is already in a position of power.
So? I wish she’d come out sooner to stop that. Thank goodness she found the strength to do it now. You sheep and incredibly powerful people will now try to obliterate her. But she will be heard.

Once he is nominated you will stop caring about her story. She will be used up by the left and sent out to pasture.

This is nothing more than a political hit. If they really cared about it they would have brought it up in the hearings.

Then bust her ass for the inevitable perjury and throw the book at her.
Lol, willing to give here a day in court before you hang her huh?

She's testifying voluntarily, and it won't matter a bit to you or the rest of the tRumpkins. You kids have already decided she's lying.
You are correct, I do believe she is a lying pos. I am open to proof that she isn't but no one can seem to offer any corroboration to her story, not even her.

Sure. Republican men should appear as bullies six weeks before the midterms! After all, women won't make a difference at the ballot box!

Go for it!

Especially Ted Cruz!
You reap what you sow.

Of the women I have spoken to directly about this not one believes her and all are quite irritated that political games are demeaning serious crimes to the point that no one will ever believe accusations
It's so unfair! Just think two words and your concerns will be soothed: Merrick Garland.
So you concede my point...good
Your point is myopic. Once the white men of the Republican senate committee starts beating up a woman on TV, they can kiss goodbye the senate majority. Women voters will turn their backs to the Republican tactics.

Perhaps you remember Anita Hill. Joe Biden is still apologizing for his comportment thirty years hence.

Fight tough and take no prisoners might work for old white men, but the backlash from women will be on full display this November.

So you admit this is nothing more than political theater?

And that women can't hack it when it comes to the political process?

You actually want her in tears for the political benefit you would get out of it?

Pathetic.

Sure. Republican men should appear as bullies six weeks before the midterms! After all, women won't make a difference at the ballot box!

Go for it!

Especially Ted Cruz!
You reap what you sow.

Of the women I have spoken to directly about this not one believes her and all are quite irritated that political games are demeaning serious crimes to the point that no one will ever believe accusations
It's so unfair! Just think two words and your concerns will be soothed: Merrick Garland.
Your point is myopic. Once the white men of the Republican senate committee starts beating up a woman on TV, they can kiss goodbye the senate majority. Women voters will turn their backs to the Republican tactics.

Perhaps you remember Anita Hill. Joe Biden is still apologizing for his comportment thirty years hence.

Fight tough and take no prisoners might work for old white men, but the backlash from women will be on full display this November.

You actually want her in tears for the political benefit you would get out of it?

Pathetic.

"women can't hack it when it comes to the political process?"

Wow. That's spectacularly misogynistic.

The Left is willing to set women's issues back decades for the opportunity at a little political theater.

Nobody will ever believe a rape victim after this bullshit.

Lol, willing to give here a day in court before you hang her huh?

She's testifying voluntarily, and it won't matter a bit to you or the rest of the tRumpkins. You kids have already decided she's lying.
Like they do everytime, they immediately try to turn the victim into a monster. Kavanaugh was a terrible pick even before this, and now this rape accusation just makes him more appealing to the Trump sheep.

Hold on a minute...aren’t you Democrats the ones committing the rape and defending the rapists?
California: The Color of Crime

If she testifies that kavanagh in a drunken lust tried to hold her down and remove her cloth against her will, how are you going to prove that didn't happen?

You reap what you sow.

Pathetic.

"women can't hack it when it comes to the political process?"

Wow. That's spectacularly misogynistic.

Nosmo posted with glee the idea of her being questioned by the committee, hoping they would come off looking like "big meanies"

Nosmo's misogyny of low expectations is what I am making fun of.

Trying to call out BS, nothing more.

If she testifies that kavanagh in a drunken lust tried to hold her down and remove her cloth against her will, how are you going to prove that didn't happen?
Kavanagh: "That's not true."

He said, she said. It allegedly happened 40 years ago. This is the first time it came to light. It should be deemed complete bullshit.

The message to rape victims: DON'T WAIT AROUND TO MAKE YOUR ACCUSATIONS OR YOU WILL BE CALLED A FUCKING LIAR.

iu
but it's not "kangaroo" to make up a story, spend a week cleaning up your own social profiles and hiding who you are, then going on an anonymous attack to ruin someone elses life because you don't care for their politics.

got it.

I don't even know who the fuck we're talking about, since the OP never disclosed that.

I just read what he wrote, to wit: "force 'her' to testify then bust her ass for the inevitable perjury and throw the book at her".

That's kangarooist. Not rocket surgery. Whoever it is he's already convicted her, and yet bizzarely wants her to "testify" first. What's the point?

The burden of proof is hers lol.

Education, find some.

Then let her present her evidence publicly and to Congress: her eye witness, first hand account of how Kavanaugh tried to forcibly rape her.

This rape allegation should be completely ignored to send a strong message to rape victims to NOT SIT ON THEM FOR 40 FUCKING YEARS.

Education, find some.

Then let her present her evidence publicly and to Congress: her eye witness, first hand account of how Kavanaugh tried to forcibly rape her.
Accuser testimony =/= eyewitness accounts lol

Christ you are stoooopid

Education, find some.

Accuser testimony =/= eyewitness accounts lol

Christ you are stoooopid

Any first hand account is eye witness testimony.

Let her present her evidence in public, before Congress. Which she has volunteered to do.

Forum List

Back