The Settlements Myth

Israels economy is dependent on America giving them billions and billions.
Actually that is a myth, they depend on the money to maintain military superiority.

Virtually teh entire economy of states like egypt rely on US dollars to survive, outside of tourism Egypt has no econmomy. In fact, there is not a Muslim state taht has any real industrialization, they all rely on oil, handouts and tourism with the minor exceptions such as Dubai who act as money broker between the two.

like they would even HAVE an economy without a military :rolleyes::rolleyes:

See below! Don't let the leftist scum infest your brain!

Actually its $2.4 dickhead! So take your antisemitism and go fuck yourself!

Israel is the single largest recipient of US foreign aid. 3.5 billion per year. They recieve a substantial amount more in grants and loan garauntees. The loans we make to Israel are never repaid. The US congress has forgiven every loan ever made to Israel before repayment, effectively disguising grants as loans.

US aid has been used to build race exclusive housing, the settlements. These homes, not accessable to anyone but Jews, are often offered for free to Jews that we pay to relocate to Israel. These new Israelis get an all expenses paid relocation, travel expenses, housing, education and cash assitance. Don't forgrt, it's for Jews only.

The relocation expenses are paid for without any kind of explanation as to why we only pay for Jews to go to Israel. A US citizen, non Jew, can't get an all expense paid trip to Israel. Every once in a while, Israel doesn't cover it's tracks well enough and we track our money being used for settlements. We do penalize them for this in the equal amount for which we can account is spent on the the settlements.

All in all, if I were an Arab living within shouting distance of Jews getting free relocation, housing, education and cash from the US, I'd be throwing rocks too. But of course, a US paid for tank or missile would be aimed at me and demolish my house. And I can't get a new one for free from the US tax payer. I'd have to be a Jew to get that.

U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel

It's all in the congressional report.

The US would best be served by ending involvement in the middleast, both poltically and economically.

No more handouts to arabs and jews, let them settle their own problems.

You don't need to be involved to buy oil.

only if your are willing to see the Jews exterminated again.. You willing to sit by and watch that happen? Remember its a few million against several hundred million..

they won't be exterminated......jews live many places other than israel.....and sorry you can't guilt me into helping one nation over another....

Israel is the single largest recipient of US foreign aid. 3.5 billion per year. They recieve a substantial amount more in grants and loan garauntees. The loans we make to Israel are never repaid. The US congress has forgiven every loan ever made to Israel before repayment, effectively disguising grants as loans.

US aid has been used to build race exclusive housing, the settlements. These homes, not accessable to anyone but Jews, are often offered for free to Jews that we pay to relocate to Israel. These new Israelis get an all expenses paid relocation, travel expenses, housing, education and cash assitance. Don't forgrt, it's for Jews only.

The relocation expenses are paid for without any kind of explanation as to why we only pay for Jews to go to Israel. A US citizen, non Jew, can't get an all expense paid trip to Israel. Every once in a while, Israel doesn't cover it's tracks well enough and we track our money being used for settlements. We do penalize them for this in the equal amount for which we can account is spent on the the settlements.

All in all, if I were an Arab living within shouting distance of Jews getting free relocation, housing, education and cash from the US, I'd be throwing rocks too. But of course, a US paid for tank or missile would be aimed at me and demolish my house. And I can't get a new one for free from the US tax payer. I'd have to be a Jew to get that.

look up how much arab nations get in matching funds so they won't attack israel....

"Freedom House is a widely respected non-partisan organization that publishes annual reports on the state of freedom around the world.
They rate the state of freedom on a scale of 1-7, with 1 being most free.
According to the latest Freedom House data, released this past January, in the area of "political rights", Israel rates a 1. On "civil liberties", Israel gets a 2.
And Israel's Arab neighbors? On "political rights", Egypt ranks 6, Jordan 5, Syria 7, and Lebanon 5. On "civil liberties", Egypt ranks 5, Jordan 5, Syria 6, and Lebanon 4.
Oil rich Saudi Arabia, to whose king the President of the United States bowed deeply at the waist, ranks 7 in "political rights" and 6 in "civil liberties."
Freedom House also reports on freedom of the press. Of 18 countries in the Middle Eastern/North African area, they report only one country with a free press. Israel. Eleven of these countries have no free press, including Jordan, Syria, and Saudi Arabia. Egypt and Lebanon are rated partly free.
Despite being the youngest country in the region, Israel's per capita gross domestic product is five times higher than the average of all its neighbors. Also, despite having no great endowment of natural resources, its GDP per capita, at $24,097, is higher than Saudi Arabia's, $22, 296, which has, by far, the world's largest oil production and reserves."
Star Parker : Obama middle east policy shows change in values - Townhall.com

GHook isn't telling the whole truth about US aid to Israel. They recieve aid other than the 2.55 billion in military aid. Also, the military aid is scheduled to increase up to 3.15 billion in the next few years. Funny how such a prosperous state with sucha bright future continues to dig deeper and deeper into US taxpayers pockets.

Read the Congressional Report to see what we really spend on Israel.

Then check out the loans we make and forgive.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/download/CRS-AidToIsrael-2009.pdf

And yes, our other cost to keep Israel up comes in the form of paying off it's neighbors to keep peace.

This is the most expensive friend we have ever had.

Now someone tell me what the fuck we get for putting a few trillion on the debt.

They ever join us on the battle field? Even on the battle field when we cite protection of Israel as one of the reasons we fight? NEVER.

And don't forget, NEVER forget the USS Liberty. Yeah, they attacked us and sunk one of our ships. We looked the other way.

Last edited:
Wow an article for a place titled ifamericansknew I am sure that piece will be objective and fake based! :cuckoo:

GHook isn't telling the whole truth about US aid to Israel. They recieve aid other than the 2.55 billion in military aid. Also, the military aid is scheduled to increase up to 3.15 billion in the next few years. Funny how such a prosperous state with sucha bright future continues to dig deeper and deeper into US taxpayers pockets.

Read the Congressional Report to see what we really spend on Israel.

Then check out the loans we make and forgive.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/download/CRS-AidToIsrael-2009.pdf

Wow an article for a place titled ifamericansknew I am sure that piece will be objective and fake based! :cuckoo:

It's a copy of the Congressional report on US Foreign Aid to Israel.

It is posted in many places. It is noteworthy that the report doesn't have to be changed or altered to piss off Arabs. You don't need propoganda when the truth is so damned disturbing.

So lets suppose that Isreal was destroyed for sake of argument.

THEN who would the leaders of many Arab nations blame for the fact that their nations are basically economic basketcases and social shitholes?

I suspect that the last thing many of these Arabs nations really want is an end to Isreal.

Isreal's existence is a very convenient scapegoat, folks.

They would blame the USA & Europe, saying they started the trouble in the first place, and are 'keeping them down.'

So lets suppose that Isreal was destroyed for sake of argument.

THEN who would the leaders of many Arab nations blame for the fact that their nations are basically economic basketcases and social shitholes?

I suspect that the last thing many of these Arabs nations really want is an end to Isreal.

Isreal's existence is a very convenient scapegoat, folks.

Probably some truth there. But, it is only for the sake of argument. Never happen.

Israel has one of the finest militaries on the planet. They have an undeclared nuclear arsenal. If that isn't enough to defend yourself, you are simply in an indefensible position. Add to that the fact that we spend billions in pay offs to keep them from being attacked and the person of average intelligence can figure that this is a rip off of epic porportion.

The US would best be served by ending involvement in the middleast, both poltically and economically.

only if your are willing to see the Jews exterminated again.. You willing to sit by and watch that happen? Remember its a few million against several hundred million..

they won't be exterminated......jews live many places other than israel.....and sorry you can't guilt me into helping one nation over another....

unbelievable! so we can kill em all in Israel and you won't feel guilty! Amazing..

They will never shoulder any responsibility for themselves, they never have and never will.

It will always be someone else to blame.

Survival of the fittest.

Forum List

Back