THE SHAME! Biden's youngest son discharged from Navy Reserve after testing positive for cocaine!!

He's lucky he's the son of the VP.. Otherwise it would have been a Courts Martial

http://online.wsj.com/articles/bide...reserve-after-failing-cocaine-test-1413499657

The son of Vice President Joe Biden says he is “embarrassed” after being discharged from the Navy Reserve earlier this year --- reportedly after testing positive for cocaine.
The Wall Street Journal, citing people familiar with the matter, reported Thursday that Hunter Biden’s short-lived military career ended because he failed a drug test after reporting to his unit in 2013. According to the Wall Street Journal, the Navy discharged him in February of this year.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Biden said in a statement to Fox News that he respects the Navy’s decision but did not specify why he was discharged.
“It was the honor of my life to serve in the U.S. Navy, and I deeply regret and am embarrassed that my actions led to my administrative discharge,” he said. “I respect the Navy's decision. With the love and support of my family, I'm moving forward.”

Heck, they should have done the same to george war bush.

I recall the liberals screaming with self-righteous rage and delight when GWB's daughters were seen getting drunk at parties (were they underage at the time?). And even higher rage and delight when Laura Bush was revealed to have been in a car crash that killed someone when she was a teenager.

When can we expect those same liberals to rise up in equally righteous rage over Biden's son?

Any time now, I'm sure.

If you're in government, chances are you are corrupt, no matter your party affiliation. You might as well work for the mob. Sex, drugs, and racketeering are all part and parcel of the family culture.

Like father, like son. Or so they say. Or is it. . . the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?

Vice President Joe Biden Spotted Wandering Drunk Through D.C. Suburbs
Vice President Joe Biden Spotted Wandering Drunk Through D.C. Suburbs - CodeWit World News

Mychal Lewis, Assistant Manager of the McDonalds, explains that the VP was acting belligerent before leaving and eventually disgracing the restaurant.

“He demanded a Whopper. He was slurring his words pretty heavy and kept saying something like ‘I’m the goddamn Vice President.’” said Lewis. “I tried telling him he was in the wrong place and there’s a Burger King just a couple blocks down, but he wouldn’t listen. Finally he left and I turned to go back to the kitchen. I hear a knock at the window and there he is again, this time with his pants around his ankles, pissing on the wall outside. He was staring at me and smiling the whole time. It was terrible.”

Later that same evening, Biden was videotaped in Bethesda attempting to start a fight with a homeless man. In the video, Biden can be heard declaring himself the “Secretary of Kickin’ Ass” before slapping the vagrant in the back of the head. The two exchange a series of awkward punches before Biden toppled over and the homeless man shuffled away.
Vice-President-Joe-Biden-Spotted-Wandering-Drunk-Through-D.C.-Suburbs-300x181.jpg

The next morning in Arlington, Virginia, the owner of a house that is painted white was alarmed when Biden stumbled in through the back door. The home owner threatened to call the police, but the Vice President talked him out of it. They shared a pot of coffee and Biden left amicably. Apparently, Biden thought he was entering the White House.

“It wasn’t just that it was white. The columns threw him off,” said the home owner, who wished to remain anonymous because he is a ‘die-hard republican.’

And then of course, there's this. . . .

He's lucky he's the son of the VP.. Otherwise it would have been a Courts Martial

Yep

Rape, drug use, corruption, inefficiency. How is the military not a street gang? :)

Way to ignore the topic.

What, you think an all volunteer military would not be a micro-cosm of society? Of course it is, now more especially since it's been watered down by liberal political correctness, etc... Been there, done that....

I recall the liberals screaming with self-righteous rage and delight when GWB's daughters were seen getting drunk at parties (were they underage at the time?). And even higher rage and delight when Laura Bush was revealed to have been in a car crash that killed someone when she was a teenager.

When can we expect those same liberals to rise up in equally righteous rage over Biden's son?

Any time now, I'm sure.

They won't. Biden will apologize and the Democrats will say it's done.

Biden's youngest son discharged from Navy Reserve after testing positive for cocaine!!

Now to discharge all the Congresspeople who test positive for cocaine. Maybe even the POTUS and the Supreme Court Justices? Drug testing for all public positions I say! :badgrin: Do the military commanders also get drug tested?

Just more shameful Ruling-Class Elites. Him and his son are also making $Millions in Ukraine while forcing American Taxpayers to fund their schemes. It's pure evil. But that's what the NWO is all about.

Forum List

Back