🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Shape of Things To Come???

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s]Obama Civilian Security - YouTube[/ame]

2. "The Denver Post, on February 15th, ran an Associated Press article entitled Homeland Security aims to buy 1.6b rounds of ammo, so far to little notice.

3. ...some of this purchase order is for hollow-point rounds, forbidden by international law for use in war, along with a frightening amount specialized for snipers....1.6 billion rounds would be enough to sustain a hot war for 20+ years. In America.

4. ...DHS now is showing off its acquisition of heavily armored personnel carriers, repatriated from the Iraqi and Afghani theaters of operation. As observed by “paramilblogger” Ken Jorgustin last September:[T]he Department of Homeland Security is apparently taking delivery ...of an undetermined number of the recently retrofitted 2,717 ‘Mine Resistant Protected’ MaxxPro MRAP vehicles for service on the streets of the United States.”

5.Why, indeed, should the federal government not be deploying armored personnel carriers and stockpiling enough ammo for a 20-year war in the homeland? Because it’s wrong in every way.

6. Remember the Sequester? The president is claiming its budget cuts will inconvenience travelers by squeezing essential services provided by the (opulently armed and stylishly uniformed) DHS. Quality ammunition is not cheap. (Of course, news reports that DHS is about to spend $50 million on new uniforms suggests a certain cavalier attitude toward government frugality.)

7. Mr. Obama has a long history of disdain toward gun ownership. According to Prof. John Lott, in Debacle, a book he co-authored with iconic conservative strategist Grover Norquist,

“When I was first introduced to Obama (when both worked at the University of Chicago Law School, where Lott was famous for his analysis of firearms possession), he said, ‘Oh, you’re the gun guy.’

I responded: ‘Yes, I guess so.’

’I don’t believe that people should own guns,’ Obama replied.
Unlike other liberal academics who usually enjoyed discussing opposing ideas, Obama showed disdain.”
1.6 Billion Rounds Of Ammo For Homeland Security? It's Time For A National Conversation - Forbes

What the heck is going on?

Question for history buffs:

At what point should every individual who voted for Obama be identified in the same way as Emilio Mola supporters.....

....as the 'Fifth Column' in America?

Last edited:
"A DHS officer, Robert Whitaker, stationed in El Paso, Texas, recently proudly described the agency's new armored toy as "Mine-resistant ... we use to deliver our team to high-risk warrant services ... (with) gun ports so we can actually shoot from within the vehicle; you may think it's pretty loud but actually it's not too bad ... we have gun ports there in the back and two on the sides as well. They are designed for .50-caliber weapons."

This is needed to serve warrants? Perhaps it might have been useful at Waco.

So the question is what does DHS need 1.6 billion bullets, 7,000 Ar-15s and 2,700 armored vehicles for?

What are they anticipating or planning for, and why are few in the media and Congress asking about it, particularly in the light of daily apocalyptic bleats from the administration about sequestration cuts?"

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: DHS Buys Armored Vehicles, Bullets And Assault Weapons - Investors.com
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

"A DHS officer, Robert Whitaker, stationed in El Paso, Texas, recently proudly described the agency's new armored toy as "Mine-resistant ... we use to deliver our team to high-risk warrant services ... (with) gun ports so we can actually shoot from within the vehicle; you may think it's pretty loud but actually it's not too bad ... we have gun ports there in the back and two on the sides as well. They are designed for .50-caliber weapons."

This is needed to serve warrants? Perhaps it might have been useful at Waco.

So the question is what does DHS need 1.6 billion bullets, 7,000 Ar-15s and 2,700 armored vehicles for?

What are they anticipating or planning for, and why are few in the media and Congress asking about it, particularly in the light of daily apocalyptic bleats from the administration about sequestration cuts?"

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: DHS Buys Armored Vehicles, Bullets And Assault Weapons - Investors.com
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gil2ujF6Qhs:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:[/ame]

With rightwingers all over the country going on about how they're going to water the tree of liberty with blood and all such other treasonous talk of violence against America,

who can blame the government for getting prepared?

No wonder Obama wants to decide who has 2nd Amendment rights....

How many times are you Nutter's gonna flog this dead horse? There's more than one thread running on it right now and probably a dozen or more within the past couple of months.

Y'all need to get some new material. :roll eyes:

How many times are you Nutter's gonna flog this dead horse? There's more than one thread running on it right now and probably a dozen or more within the past couple of months.

Y'all need to get some new material. :roll eyes:

And didn't you lock-step Liberals say the same thing about 'death panels' and rationing...

...until this:

"Op-Ed Contributor
Beyond Obamacare
By STEVEN RATTNER
Published: September 16, 2012

WE need death panels.

Well, maybe not death panels, exactly, but unless we start allocating health care resources more prudently — rationing, by its proper name — the exploding cost of Medicare will swamp the federal budget.

But in the pantheon of toxic issues — the famous “third rails” of American politics — none stands taller than overtly acknowledging that elderly Americans are not entitled to every conceivable medical procedure or pharmaceutical."
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/17/opinion/health-care-reform-beyond-obamacare.html?_r=0

What's really funny about this whole DHS weapon buying binge, is that they actually have to find Americans who are going to be willing to pull the trigger on other Americans. Not an easy task for sure. Especially when that task goes completely against the same Constitution that the DHS personnel have no doubt sworn to protect. I think that Liberals are going to be in for a really big surprise if they ever attempt some crazy Martial Law in an insane effort to further their loony utopian dream. Good luck with that.

What's really funny about this whole DHS weapon buying binge, is that they actually have to find Americans who are going to be willing to pull the trigger on other Americans. Not an easy task for sure. Especially when that task goes completely against the same Constitution that the DHS personnel have no doubt sworn to protect. I think that Liberals are going to be in for a really big surprise if they ever attempt some crazy Martial Law in an insane effort to further their loony utopian dream. Good luck with that.

"And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.":eusa_whistle:

Killing some fat peckerwoods who are trying to destroy America is not as unappealing a prospect as you might think it is.

Wonder where I can get me one of those armored mine proof trucks. They aren't paving the streets much in "the hood," so getting to work is getting tough, plus I sometimes need to use an ATM at lunch. I can roll down one window, stick out my bushmaster and safely do my personal banking.

"The federal government calls them FEMA Corps. But they conjure up memories of the Hitler Youth of 1930's Germany . Regardless of their name, Obama's Dept of Homeland Security has just graduated its first class of 231 Homeland Youth! Kids, aged 18-24 and recruited from the President's AmeriCorp volunteers, they represent the first wave of DHS's "Youth Corps", designed specifically to create a full time, paid, standing army of FEMA Youth across the country!

On September 13, 2012, the Department of Homeland Security graduated its first class of FEMA Corps first-responders, "Homeland Youth". While the idea of having a volunteer force of tens of thousands of volunteers scattered across the country to aid in times of natural disasters sounds great, the details and timing of this new government army is somewhat curious, if not disturbing!

DHS raising an armed army!

The first problem one finds with this 'new army' is the fact that they are mere children. Yes, 18 is generally the legal age a person can sign a contract, join the military or be tried as an adult. But ask any parent - an 18, 20 or even a 24 year-old is still a naïve, readily-influenced kid.

The second problem with this announcement and program is its timing. Over the past two years, Obama has signed a number of Executive Orders suspending all civil and Constitutional rights and turning over management of an America under Martial Law to FEMA!"
DHS/FEMA Raising an Army | Strange

"The federal government calls them FEMA Corps. But they conjure up memories of the Hitler Youth of 1930's Germany . Regardless of their name, Obama's Dept of Homeland Security has just graduated its first class of 231 Homeland Youth! Kids, aged 18-24 and recruited from the President's AmeriCorp volunteers, they represent the first wave of DHS's "Youth Corps", designed specifically to create a full time, paid, standing army of FEMA Youth across the country!

On September 13, 2012, the Department of Homeland Security graduated its first class of FEMA Corps first-responders, "Homeland Youth". While the idea of having a volunteer force of tens of thousands of volunteers scattered across the country to aid in times of natural disasters sounds great, the details and timing of this new government army is somewhat curious, if not disturbing!

DHS raising an armed army!

The first problem one finds with this 'new army' is the fact that they are mere children. Yes, 18 is generally the legal age a person can sign a contract, join the military or be tried as an adult. But ask any parent - an 18, 20 or even a 24 year-old is still a naïve, readily-influenced kid.

The second problem with this announcement and program is its timing. Over the past two years, Obama has signed a number of Executive Orders suspending all civil and Constitutional rights and turning over management of an America under Martial Law to FEMA!"
DHS/FEMA Raising an Army | Strange

That is EXACTLY how Chavez cinched power in Venezuela. Obama said from the start that he intended to create an army that was loyal directly to him, that would be as powerful and well armed as the military.

Forum List

Back