🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Shape of Things To Come???

"Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz said Thursday that the Department of Homeland Security is using roughly 1,000 rounds of ammunition more per person than the U.S. Army, as he and other lawmakers sharply questioned DHS officials on their "massive" bullet buys.
"It is entirely ... inexplicable why the Department of Homeland Security needs so much ammunition," Chaffetz, R-Utah, said at a hearing.
The hearing itself was unusual, as questions about the department's ammunition purchases until recently had bubbled largely under the radar -- on blogs and in the occasional news article. But as the Department of Homeland Security found itself publicly defending the purchases, lawmakers gradually showed more interest in the issue. "

Read more: Reps challenge DHS ammo buys, say agency using 1,000 more rounds per person than Army | Fox News

1. Obama Civilian Security - YouTube

2. "The Denver Post, on February 15th, ran an Associated Press article entitled Homeland Security aims to buy 1.6b rounds of ammo, so far to little notice.

3. ...some of this purchase order is for hollow-point rounds, forbidden by international law for use in war, along with a frightening amount specialized for snipers....1.6 billion rounds would be enough to sustain a hot war for 20+ years. In America.

4. ...DHS now is showing off its acquisition of heavily armored personnel carriers, repatriated from the Iraqi and Afghani theaters of operation. As observed by “paramilblogger” Ken Jorgustin last September:[T]he Department of Homeland Security is apparently taking delivery ...of an undetermined number of the recently retrofitted 2,717 ‘Mine Resistant Protected’ MaxxPro MRAP vehicles for service on the streets of the United States.”

5.Why, indeed, should the federal government not be deploying armored personnel carriers and stockpiling enough ammo for a 20-year war in the homeland? Because it’s wrong in every way.

6. Remember the Sequester? The president is claiming its budget cuts will inconvenience travelers by squeezing essential services provided by the (opulently armed and stylishly uniformed) DHS. Quality ammunition is not cheap. (Of course, news reports that DHS is about to spend $50 million on new uniforms suggests a certain cavalier attitude toward government frugality.)

7. Mr. Obama has a long history of disdain toward gun ownership. According to Prof. John Lott, in Debacle, a book he co-authored with iconic conservative strategist Grover Norquist,

“When I was first introduced to Obama (when both worked at the University of Chicago Law School, where Lott was famous for his analysis of firearms possession), he said, ‘Oh, you’re the gun guy.’

I responded: ‘Yes, I guess so.’

’I don’t believe that people should own guns,’ Obama replied.
Unlike other liberal academics who usually enjoyed discussing opposing ideas, Obama showed disdain.”
1.6 Billion Rounds Of Ammo For Homeland Security? It's Time For A National Conversation - Forbes

What the heck is going on?

Question for history buffs:

At what point should every individual who voted for Obama be identified in the same way as Emilio Mola supporters.....

....as the 'Fifth Column' in America?

How's this for a coincidence.....

I went to the range a couple of days ago.....and they didn't have any 9mm ammo....

Said that they were unable to purchase any......

Hmmmmm.......

How's this for a coincidence.....

I went to the range a couple of days ago.....and they didn't have any 9mm ammo....

Said that they were unable to purchase any......

Hmmmmm.......

I can get 9mm again.

But a year ago it was 25 cents a round. Now it's about a buck a round.

"Gun shop owners still feeling prolonged ammunition shortage
Miss first dibs on the Friday shipments, and gun owners know the pickings will be slim to none. Dick's, like virtually every other store that sells guns, has been suffering from a yearlong shortage of pistol and rifle ammunition. And there's no end in sight."
Gun shop owners still feeling prolonged ammunition shortage | Tampa Bay Times

"With supply limited, Northland gun owners catch ammo angst
Handgun and .22-caliber ammunition is hard to come by these days. Supplies are tight. Demand is high, spurred by an increase in gun sales and, after the Sandy Hook school shooting, concerns over potential new gun-control legislation. Stores can be sold out of ammunition for days, and when a shipment comes in, retailers often limit the amount each customer can buy."
With supply limited, Northland gun owners catch ammo angst | Duluth News Tribune | Duluth, Minnesota

Monthly update: Still no attacks on the US people by the DHS or US Army as claimed right here in this topic by PoliticalChic!

Meanwhile, the rubes continue hoarding ammo, causing ammo shortages.

Monthly update: Still no attacks on the US people by the DHS or US Army as claimed right here in this topic by PoliticalChic!

Meanwhile, the rubes continue hoarding ammo, causing ammo shortages.

Monthly update: g5000 builds yet another straw man in hopes of distracting from topics that embarrass his Messiah®

Flail on comrade, flail on....

Update: 17 months since PoliticalChic and Uncensored wet their pants over the coming DHS/Army takeover.

I promised to stay here, above ground, manning the microphone until it was all clear. I hope you paranoid creduloids have not run out of rice yet, because we are all still waiting breathlessly for the DHS and Army to round the corner with their 1.6 billion rounds of ammo to put us in FEMA camps.

Update: 17 months since PoliticalChic and Uncensored wet their pants over the coming DHS/Army takeover.

I promised to stay here, above ground, manning the microphone until it was all clear. I hope you paranoid creduloids have not run out of rice yet, because we are all still waiting breathlessly for the DHS and Army to round the corner with their 1.6 billion rounds of ammo to put us in FEMA camps.

You may be dumb as a 2X4, Comrade, but at least

state-police-armored-vehicle.jpg

Wait - there is no at least - you're just dumb as a brick.

I mean seriously, did you pick this moment just to humiliate yourself?

You may be dumb as a 2X4, Comrade, but at least

state-police-armored-vehicle.jpg

Wait - there is no at least - you're just dumb as a brick.

I mean seriously, did you pick this moment just to humiliate yourself?
Are you trying to say that Ferfuson, MO is evidence that your prophecy has been fulfilled?!?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Nice attempt to divert, but this topic is about the DHS and the Army rounding up citizens and putting them in FEMA camps.

Stay tuned for more updates as we await...

Month 17: Still no sign of them as your intrepid reporter bravely stays above ground.

Nice attempt to divert, but this topic is about the DHS and the Army rounding up citizens and putting them in FEMA camps.

Stay tuned for more updates as we await...

Month 17: Still no sign of them as your intrepid reporter bravely stays above ground.

One reason that I point out that you are stupid as a brick is that you never learn..

The Shape of Things To Come??? | Page 6 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Outright lying doesn't serve you, fuckwad.

The backpedaling begins. :laugh:

You can't take back the smear job you assholes did toward our troops.

The backpedaling begins. :laugh:

You can't take back the smear job you assholes did toward our troops.

Dude, you may be a lying fuckwad, but you're still as dumb as a brick.

Seriously.

It amazes me that you go grave digging a thread, where you were caught with shit in your hair and ears all while claiming you didn't have your head up your ass.....

If the foolish lies you were telling a year ago didn't convince people that you truly are mental - this should do the trick... :thup:

This is MORE BOOOOSH policy that Obama is getting to....so much Boooosh disaster, so much mindless Pub obstruction, so many brainwashed chicken little hater dupes...an idiotic disgrace...

Dude, you may be a lying fuckwad, but you're still as dumb as a brick.

Seriously.

It amazes me that you go grave digging a thread, where you were caught with shit in your hair and ears all while claiming you didn't have your head up your ass.....

If the foolish lies you were telling a year ago didn't convince people that you truly are mental - this should do the trick... :thup:
A casual reading of this topic will inform the reader of just who the dipshits are. US troop-hating assholes like yourself and PoliticalChic, claiming our troops are on the verge of participating with the DHS in rounding up Americans and putting them in FEMA camps. You same dipshits who are profoundly stupid enough to think DHS was buying 1.6 billion rounds of ammo, and so incredibly dense as to not see the hoarding being done by the credulous conspiracy whackjobs was causing the ammo shortages.
:lol:

It's a wonder your brains are large enough to enable you to breathe without machines.

17 months and counting, and no roundup!

A casual reading of this topic will inform the reader of just who the dipshits are. US troop-hating assholes like yourself and PoliticalChic, claiming our troops are on the verge of participating with the DHS in rounding up Americans and putting them in FEMA camps. The same dipshits who are profoundly stupid enough to think DHS was buying 1.6 billion rounds of ammo, and so incredibly dense as to not see their own hoarding was causing the ammo shortages.
:lol:

It's a wonder your brains are large enough to enable you to breathe without machines.

17 months and counting, and no roundup!

ROFL

Well I linked it - fuckwad.

The casual reader will find quickly that you are a shameless liar and dumb as a brick....

Obama loves you.

Forum List

Back