🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Shape of Things To Come???

Paranoid fantasies have been extrapolated from those facts.

And the "fact" that DHS has bought 1.6 billion rounds is false. A fantasy upon which the whole idiot edifice was built.

Stay tuned for monthly updates of the DHS War on America™! :lol:

Going to be fun.

images

fema: The agency's primary purpose is to coordinate the response to a disaster that has occurred in the united states and that overwhelms the resources of local and state authorities.
federal emergency management agency - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

why do they need millions of bullets, and armored personal carriers with gun ports?

Why?

omg facts

And the "fact" that DHS has bought 1.6 billion rounds is false. A fantasy upon which the whole idiot edifice was built.

Going to be fun.

C'mon, Squishy.....

Why do first responders and ambulance drivers need millions of bullets and armored personnel carriers with 50 cal. gun ports?

Why?

No pressure, Squish.....
I don't expect a lucid answer....after all, the only way you'd ever be considered bright would be if I threw a lamp at you.

But try: why do they need such accoutrements?

…work hard to free up the congealed gears of your mind…

Kind of strange, huh?
It'd be like you being given a book.

BTW....Looking forward to your repeat of that highlight-reel faceplant.

omg facts

Going to be fun.

C'mon, Squishy.....

Why do first responders and ambulance drivers need millions of bullets and armored personnel carriers with 50 cal. gun ports?

Why?

No pressure, Squish.....
I don't expect a lucid answer....after all, the only way you'd ever be considered bright would be if I threw a lamp at you.

Kind of strange, huh?

Sorry, US troop hater, but you jokers never proved the 1.6 billion rounds exist. In fact, I proved they do not. So everything collapses around your false premise, including your incredible assertion the US Army is going to participate in the slaughter. Logical Fallacies 101.

Better luck next time!

And be sure to stay tuned for the monthly updates of your DHS War on America™, mm-kay?

Last edited:

Going to be fun.

C'mon, Squishy.....

Why?

No pressure, Squish.....

Kind of strange, huh?

Sorry, US troop hater, but you jokers never proved the 1.6 billion rounds exist. In fact, I proved they do not. So everything collapses around your false premise, including your incredible assertion the US Army is going to participate in the slaughter. Logical Fallacies 101.

Better luck next time!

And be sure to stay tuned for the monthly updates of your DHS War on America™, mm-kay?

Let's see......you say no bullets....but Forbes and the Examiner say they exist.....

hmmmm....this is a tough call.

So....you're best obfuscation is the ol' "is not, is not" defense?
Friendly advice? Next time, check the shelf life date before you try to use that argument.

Anything to avoid thinking, I guess.

Well, I have to admit,...You’re the second smartest poster on this board…if, of course, everyone else is tied for first.

omg facts

Going to be fun.

C'mon, Squishy.....

Why?

No pressure, Squish.....

Kind of strange, huh?

For the same reason you and others on the right repeat lies such as this over and over again: in the hope some perceive it as true.

And the belief on your part that once these lies are perceived as true, you’ll realize some political advantage.

It’s typical of conservatives, as reactionaries, to try to instill fear in the people, that motivated by this fear they’ll not listen to reason and facts, and support republican and conservative politicians.

Going to be fun.

C'mon, Squishy.....

Why?

No pressure, Squish.....

Kind of strange, huh?

For the same reason you and others on the right repeat lies such as this over and over again: in the hope some perceive it as true.

And the belief on your part that once these lies are perceived as true, you’ll realize some political advantage.

It’s typical of conservatives, as reactionaries, to try to instill fear in the people, that motivated by this fear they’ll not listen to reason and facts, and support republican and conservative politicians.

Wow!

Squishy has a dance partner??
So...were did you two meet...eHarmony?

"For the same reason you and others on the right repeat lies such as this over and over again: in the hope some perceive it as true."
As usual, C_Chamber_Pot.....dead wrong.
I sure would like to seem benign explanation.....'cause reputable sources say it's true....and even quote DHS officials.

Wanna take a crack at it for your partner?

Why would first responders and ambulance drivers need ammunition and armored trucks with gun ports?

In America?
With a Posse Comitatus Act?
And National Guard?

Why, Pot?

"Aging aircraft carriers, jets and machinery aside, more gifts from the military industrial complex will soon be hitting your neighborhood and tax bill. Weighing-in at 16,000 pounds with a maximum speed of 80mph, the BearCat G3 is Batman’s dream, able to withstand a barrage of bullets while transporting 10 officers, and #1 on local police wish lists for Santa. Never mind the $190,000 starting price tag (the BearCat is comfortably equipped for around $300,000) and acute maintenance costs, no police force will feel fully capable without this toy, err armored response vehicle.

Thank Department of Homeland Security grants of $3 billion per year and drug busts for such extravagant spending by local police departments. Items such as BearCats are deemed “necessary tools” to quality for federal grants....."
The Militarizing of Local Police - Forbes

You fools exposed yourselves. You let your desire to believe the worst of your political enemies override your faux patriotism and faux support of our troops and of our border patrol and of our men and women who have been fighting the war on terror.

You are brainless punks who latch onto anything and everything that suggests the very worst about someone in the other party. Facts and truth don't matter to you. You never stopped to think if any of it made any sense.

Your truth is anything you want to believe. This is delusional behavior.

You never stopped to think about whether or not the US Army would start rounding up their fellow Americans. You wanted to believe this bullshit so badly you didn't care how it made the people defending our country look who are just faceless automatons to you.

There's no backpedaling now. There was not one single solitary scoffing remark made at the possibility of these things happening by you, UnCensored. Not one. You jumped right onto the Crazy Train, and gladly. You even made your own lame attempts to provide supporting comments. You made ignorant comments about the procurement process in that attempt.

You are part and parcel of the gullible ersatz patriot idiot bunch.

Critical thinking is alien technology to you fools.

One truth is, for all this empty "cry wolf" threats President DRAMA Obama created surrounding the sequester, he had no problem in finding taxpayer dollars to buy up all this ammo.

FEMA: The agency's primary purpose is to coordinate the response to a disaster that has occurred in the United States and that overwhelms the resources of local and state authorities.
Federal Emergency Management Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why do they need millions of bullets, and armored personal carriers with gun ports?

Why?

Could it be he learned something about our Founders, late one night on the History Channel? :lol:

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington

Last edited:
Every ten years or so since the late 70s, a foam-flecked lunatic appears with a FEMA conspiracy. He peddles a few books to the Gullible Rube demographic and is never heard from again.

I realize PoliticalChic's masturbatory fantasy of some big ol' Army men coming to rough her up a bit precludes the facts and the truth from penetrating these wishful delusions, which is why I posted the evidence more than once this fantasy is complete horseshit.

As time passes and the Army and your local agricultural inspection agent don't go wilding in the streets of America, perhaps some of the gullible fools who fell for this will avoid falling for the next doomsday dream. Planet Nibiru, or Jesus' Second Coming, or the zombie apocalypse.

But, based on my experience, they will fall for it again. And again. And again. Almost immediately.

PoliticalChic and all the rest of these fools will have to live with the self-knowledge they slandered the good names of every American fighting man, and with the fact they fell for a used conspiracy theory.

It occurred to me this morning such people are not worth the attention I have been giving them, and their credulousness makes any efforts with them a complete waste of time.

Last edited:
Every ten years or so since the late 70s, a foam-flecked lunatic appears with a FEMA conspiracy. He peddles a few books to the Gullible Rube demographic and is never heard from again.

I realize PoliticalChic's masturbatory fantasy of some big ol' Army men coming to rough her up a bit precludes the facts and the truth from penetrating these wishful delusions, which is why I posted the evidence more than once this fantasy is complete horseshit.

As time passes and the Army and your local agricultural inspection agent don't go wilding in the streets of America, perhaps some of the gullible fools who fell for this will avoid falling for the next doomsday dream. Planet Nibiru, or Jesus' Second Coming, or the zombie apocalypse.

But, based on my experience, they will fall for it again. And again. And again. Almost immediately.

PoliticalChic and all the rest of these fools will have to live with the self-knowledge they slandered the good names of every American fighting man, and with the fact they fell for a used conspiracy theory.

It occurred to me this morning such people are not worth the attention I have been giving them, and their credulousness makes any efforts with them a complete waste of time.

It's not a waste of time to discredit PC, the gullible and willfully ignorant believe she has some insight which escapes their limited abilities. Charlatans and demagogues will lead such souls astray. Pointing out her limitations is beneficial as well as fun; watching how she devolves into personal attacks is satisfying and even some of her most fatuous followers will eventually look behind the curtain and see reality.

FEMA: The agency's primary purpose is to coordinate the response to a disaster that has occurred in the United States and that overwhelms the resources of local and state authorities.
Federal Emergency Management Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why do they need millions of bullets, and armored personal carriers with gun ports?

Why?

Could it be he learned something about our Founders, late one night on the History Channel? :lol:

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington

George Washington was a general and one must presume he would never consider setting his men with small arms against a modern military force. Hiding behind trees in the 18th century worked well, today the trees and the men behind them would disappear in the blink of an eye. The projectile might come from 20,000 feet or a man-of-war 2,500 miles away.

You mustn't take Political Chic seriously. She starts her daily attack threads with a "Watch how I can piss the liberals off" mindset

She plays bizarre logic games and cuts and pastes rightwing blog nonsense in response to your counterpoints

Its all a game and she gets a kick out of it

It's not a waste of time to discredit PC, the gullible and willfully ignorant believe she has some insight which escapes their limited abilities. Charlatans and demagogues will lead such souls astray. Pointing out her limitations is beneficial as well as fun; watching how she devolves into personal attacks is satisfying and even some of her most fatuous followers will eventually look behind the curtain and see reality.

"...watching how she devolves into personal attacks is satisfying and even some of her most fatuous followers will eventually look behind the curtain and see reality."

Devolves?????

Ascends!

Speaking of 'witch'.....I'll be sending my flying monkeys after YOU!

"...watching how she devolves into personal attacks is satisfying and even some of her most fatuous followers will eventually look behind the curtain and see reality."

Devolves????? Yep, as in to roll or flow downward (as the gutter flows to the sewer)

Ascends!
You'd prefer descends? Not as graphic as devolves, methinks.

I hope you don't, I'll be in Panama and Costa Rica next month. The indiginous population of simians won't take nicely to your monkey's.

Devolves????? Yep, as in to roll or flow downward (as the gutter flows to the sewer)

Ascends!

I hope you don't, I'll be in Panama and Costa Rica next month. The indiginous population of simians won't take nicely to your monkey's.

Carnival Dream Cruise Line????

Ascends!

Carnival Dream Cruise Line????

Nope, NCL

fema: The agency's primary purpose is to coordinate the response to a disaster that has occurred in the united states and that overwhelms the resources of local and state authorities.
federal emergency management agency - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

why do they need millions of bullets, and armored personal carriers with gun ports?

Why?

omg facts

Going to be fun.

Monthly Update: Still no attacks on the US people by the DHS or US Army as claimed right here in this topic by PoliticalChic!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, our brave men and women who have been fighting the war on terror for over a decade are going to be coming home and herding all of you into FEMA camps and shooting Americans. In the minds of PoliticalChic and other minions of Alex Jones, our troops are rabid dogs. Spit on them when they come home. Tell them you are angry at them for getting ready to slaughter all of us!

Please film the results of your encounters with our troops when you tell them this.

Alex Jones spits on them on a regular basis to the delight of his idiotic listeners.

There are a lot of people hoarding ammo based on their drinking the paranoid piss spewed by the likes of Alex Jones. The hoarding has gotten so ridiculous that there are now actual ammo shortages in America. This is what happens when we live in a lean manufacturing world.

A self-fulfilling prophecy. A certifiably insane radio dick tells the rubes the government has bought 1.6 million rounds of ammo (not really), and our fighting men are going to come to kill you or put you in FEMA camps. This leads the rubes to rush out to buy ammo, creating a shortage. The lunatic then uses the shortage as evidence it is the government which has bought all the ammo, thus creating even more demand by the rubes for ammo! :lol:

Classic.

These people are like the end of the worlders who stock up on rice, and then when the date for the end of the world comes and goes, they are stuck wondering, "What the fuck am I going to do with all this rice?

Ammo is now a commodity. And just like a commodity, it's price is going to be volatile for as long as dipshits like Alex Jones are herding the mindless sheep. There will be prices spikes, followed by crashes.

Stay tuned for next month's update.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back