🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Shape of Things To Come???

"A standing army
Unlike most local disaster response teams who are volunteers, training periodically and only showing up when there’s a disaster, the FEMA Corps will be a paid, full-time, standing army of government youth. FEMA Deputy Administrator Sarino goes on to explain, ‘The new members, who range in age from 18-24 years old, will contribute to a dedicated, trained, and reliable disaster workforce by working full-time for ten months on federal disaster response and recovery efforts.’
In closing his announcement of the first graduating class of FEMA Corps Youth, Sarino describes his and the agency’s vision of the future, one where ‘FEMA Corps sets the foundation for a new generation of emergency managers’.
DHS arms itself
As we detailed in the August 28 Whiteout Press article ‘History of DHS Ammunition Purchases’, federal emergency management agencies are looking more and more like a military army every day.
The federal government’s procurement website actually lists DHS’ requests for bids to supply it with ammunition and military weaponry. All of the orders listed in the above article, including the orders for hundreds of millions of rounds of ammunition, are publicly available at http://www.fbo.gov."
DHS and the FEMA Youth Core | pepperhawkfarm

Don't try to pretend you weren't talking about the US Army now, bitch. Too late.

1. DHS has 270,000 personnel including an army of 70,000 armed agents. Among other things, it controls the internet and all communications.
2. An Army manual says Posse Comitatus will be sidestepped by the president so uniformed troops can become national police.
3. FEMA camps are being organized and serviced.
4. The 4th and 10th Amendments are ignored by DHS, and the 2nd Amendment's ‘right to bear arms,' is under vigorous attack.
5. Executive Orders enable the president to control food, utilities, and the internet. When grocery stores are empty, citizens must go to FEMA camps for bread and water. (Leave your guns at the door, please.)
6. A "civilian national security force" that candidate Obama wanted in 2008 is now the DHS, and it takes orders from President Obama.

Read more: Family Security Matters Family Security Matters
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

Let's go that link of yours and learn more about what troop-hating creduloids like yourself think of our armed forces:

And the U.S. Army issued a 326 page manual, Internment and Resettlement Operations? It might be just a manual for army camps holding foreign prisoners of war, except for the sections under "Civil Support Operations," and how the Army will handle "DCs," that is, Dislocated Civilians. It details how Psychological Operations Officers will "reduce or remove antagonistic attitudes," including "muffling" (gagging) agitators. The manual clearly states it applies within "the U.S. and its territories," and that the Posse Comitatus Act prohibiting using U.S. soldiers as a police force in America can be sidestepped by the president "invoking his executive authority."

You stupid, stupid, stupid, sick fucks.

Last edited:
"A standing army
Unlike most local disaster response teams who are volunteers, training periodically and only showing up when there’s a disaster, the FEMA Corps will be a paid, full-time, standing army of government youth. FEMA Deputy Administrator Sarino goes on to explain, ‘The new members, who range in age from 18-24 years old, will contribute to a dedicated, trained, and reliable disaster workforce by working full-time for ten months on federal disaster response and recovery efforts.’
In closing his announcement of the first graduating class of FEMA Corps Youth, Sarino describes his and the agency’s vision of the future, one where ‘FEMA Corps sets the foundation for a new generation of emergency managers’.
DHS arms itself
As we detailed in the August 28 Whiteout Press article ‘History of DHS Ammunition Purchases’, federal emergency management agencies are looking more and more like a military army every day.
The federal government’s procurement website actually lists DHS’ requests for bids to supply it with ammunition and military weaponry. All of the orders listed in the above article, including the orders for hundreds of millions of rounds of ammunition, are publicly available at http://www.fbo.gov."
DHS and the FEMA Youth Core | pepperhawkfarm

Seems like a good idea....why only ten months?

We can have natural disasters 12 months a year

So now we are supposed to ignore the insult to our troops, and pretend instead the US military will stand by while 270,000 DHS employees shoot us all in the streets.

And that IS NOT ALSO an insult to our troops?

You stupid fucks really don't think your shit through.

And let's talk about the DHS people you are insulting now. You are really on a roll.

DHS. Every FBI agent, every border patrol agent, every customs agent, every airport TSA agent, every member of the Federal Protective Service, every Coast Guard member, every Secret Service member, every member of the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service, and every person involved in fighting the war on terror is suddenly going to turn on America and shoot us all with 1.6 billion rounds of ammo.

Wow! You are really racking up the insults today!

Jesus H. Christ, this has to be the most retarded conspiracy theory yet!

Last edited:
So now we are supposed to ignore the insult to our troops, and pretend instead the US military will stand by while 720,000 DHS employees shoot us all in the streets.

Put down the jug of Thunderbird, sparky.

And that IS NOT ALSO an insult to our troops?

The only one talking about troops is you, in a perfect tribute to the wit, logic, and grammar, of Truthmatters.

You stupid fucks really don't think your shit through.

Careful you don't fall down and hurt yourself, corky.

I hope Thunderbird comes in plastic jugs. I'd sure hate it to shatter and seriously hurt you when you pass out, which it appears could be at any second....

And let's talk about the DHS people you are insulting now. You are really on a roll.

DHS. Every FBI agent, every border patrol agent, every customs agent, every airport TSA agent, every member of the Federal Protective Service, every Coast Guard member, every Secret Service member, every member of the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service, and every person involved in fighting the war on terror is suddenly going to turn on America and shoot us all with 1.6 billion rounds of ammo.

NYCarbineer said he wants to kill his fellow Americans.

Other than that, I've not seen anyone saying that they want to kill.

Wow! You are really racking up the insults today!

Jesus H. Christ, this has to be the most retarded conspiracy theory yet!

Well, you created it, so it stands to reason it would be retarded.

I don't need help to smash creduloids to smithereens.

Yeah, you're doing spectacular here....

0.jpg

The evidence stands for everyone to judge, dipshits.

You insulted our troops and everyone who works for DHS. Brilliant work.

You have a paranoid conspiracy theory that is not going to come to pass. Simple undeniable fact.

And that fact will always be the burr in your ass telling you that you seriously fucked up this time.

You are forever tagged as troop-hating gullible idiots.

Keep eating that shit you are having shoveled into your mouths! It's working out so well for you!

[YouTube

{cue doom music}

{roll foreboding fake quotes from Jefferson, FDR, and Captain Kangaroo}

Any day now. The Army and the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service, and the Secret Service, and border patrol agents, and the TSA, and 1.6 billion rounds of ammo are coming for you.

Stock up on rice and water and run down to your little hidey hole. I'll stay here at the microphone and talk until they make me stop.

If I survive, I'll give you the all clear when it is safe to come out.

Don't worry about me, friends. This is what I do. This is why I do this. For you.

{swell music over waving flag}

[/YouTube]

The evidence stands for everyone to judge, dipshits.

Yes, it really does, corky...

You insulted our troops and everyone who works for DHS. Brilliant work.

You demanded that the babies of black women be ground into hamburger and fed to the troops. Brilliant work.

You have a paranoid conspiracy theory that is not going to come to pass. Simple undeniable fact.

You mean, the one you fabricated from whole cloth and dishonestly assigned to others?

And that fact will always be the burr in your ass telling you that you seriously fucked up this time.

When did you worry about fact? For the last dozen pages you've just been making shit up and claiming it to be the thoughts and positions of others; demonstrating for all that you're just a bit less intelligent than TM, with a bit less integrity that Sallow...

You are forever tagged as troop-hating gullible idiots.

Tagged by whom? You? You're a lying fuckwad, so why would anyone care what you "tag" others with?

I mean, you're the guy demanding that black babies be ground into hamburger.

Keep eating that shit you are having shoveled into your mouths! It's working out so well for you!

What was that old commercial?

"If you don't get help at Charter, just fucking off yourself..."

You're pathetic, seriously.

ATK (NYSE: ATK) announced that it is being awarded an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) agreement from the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (DHS, ICE) for .40 caliber ammunition. This contract features a base of 12 months, includes four option years, and will have a maximum volume of 450 million rounds.

ATK Secures .40 Caliber Ammunition Contract with Department of Homeland Security, U.S.... -- ANOKA, Minn., March 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --

Although ATK believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, it can give no assurance that its expectations will be achieved. Forward-looking information is subject to certain risks, trends, and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected. Among those factors are: changes in governmental spending, budgetary policies and product sourcing strategies; the company's competitive environment; the terms and timing of awards and contracts; economic conditions; the supply, availability and costs of raw materials and components; or reliance on a key supplier. ATK undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements. For further information on factors that could impact ATK, and statements contained herein, please refer to ATK's most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and its subsequent quarterly report on Form 10-Q and current reports on Form 8-K filed with the SEC.

Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity Contracts

Indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contracts provide for an indefinite quantity of services for a fixed time. They are used when GSA can’t determine, above a specified minimum, the precise quantities of supplies or services that the government will require during the contract period. IDIQs help streamline the contract process and speed service delivery.

Federal solicitations to buy the ammo are known as "strategic sourcing contracts," which help the government get a low price for a big purchase, says Peggy Dixon, spokeswoman for the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Glynco, Ga. The training center and others like it run by the Homeland Security Department use as many as 15 million rounds every year, mostly on shooting ranges and in training exercises.

Homeland Security aims to buy 1.6 billion rounds of ammo - The Denver Post

1. DHS has 270,000 personnel including an army of 70,000 armed agents. Among other things, it controls the internet and all communications.
2. An Army manual says Posse Comitatus will be sidestepped by the president so uniformed troops can become national police.
3. FEMA camps are being organized and serviced.
4. The 4th and 10th Amendments are ignored by DHS, and the 2nd Amendment's ‘right to bear arms,' is under vigorous attack.
5. Executive Orders enable the president to control food, utilities, and the internet. When grocery stores are empty, citizens must go to FEMA camps for bread and water. (Leave your guns at the door, please.)
6. A "civilian national security force" that candidate Obama wanted in 2008 is now the DHS, and it takes orders from President Obama.

Read more: Family Security Matters Family Security Matters
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

And the U.S. Army issued a 326 page manual, Internment and Resettlement Operations? It might be just a manual for army camps holding foreign prisoners of war, except for the sections under "Civil Support Operations," and how the Army will handle "DCs," that is, Dislocated Civilians. It details how Psychological Operations Officers will "reduce or remove antagonistic attitudes," including "muffling" (gagging) agitators. The manual clearly states it applies within "the U.S. and its territories," and that the Posse Comitatus Act prohibiting using U.S. soldiers as a police force in America can be sidestepped by the president "invoking his executive authority."

208ehrd.jpg

They said I'd be doing WHAT to them?

Last edited:
G5000, why do you demand that black babies be ground into hamburger and fed to the troops?

I am sorry all the evidence I used threw you into a deep delusion. I guess you can only absord a hundred words a day, eh?

No matter how much smoke you try to throw up now, you cannot back away from the fact you and your fellow gullible rubes insulted our troops and everyone who works for DHS.

And when the slaughter does not happen, how embarrassing that will be for you idiots.

Last edited:
Do you understand what a purchase of "up to" 750 million rounds is?

Do you understand what "Department of Homeland Security" is?

Contracts are worded to get the best available purchase price. Multi agency procurements allow low procurement costs to be spread around multiple buyers

1.6 Billion rounds to ONE agency.

ICE is part of DHS, Goober.

Same goes for multiyear procurements

Doesn't mean you will actually buy that many rounds but I would still start building my bunker if I were you

Sounds like they fully plan to, which is nearly 4 times the munitions that the Army uses.

Yeah, they're not planning for civil war, just for, um, uh, let's see, a smurf hunt, yeah, that's it....

Yep. There you are, saying the DHS is going to start a war on the American people.

As I said, the evidence of your insults and gullibility stand for themselves.

Terrorists....that is why Bush invented them

Terrorists? Like those who voted against Dear Leader?

To keep us safe

And you wonder why we stock up on arms...

We may not win this war, we probably won't - but we will blacken your eye. Obama yearns for Civil war, you of the left think it's going to be a cake walk, that snivling weasels like NYCarbineer will just walk around murdering passive sheep. You might be in for a surprise - IF you really do start a war.

Quoted for posterity.

Forum List

Back