🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Shape of Things To Come???

1. DHS has 270,000 personnel including an army of 70,000 armed agents. Among other things, it controls the internet and all communications.

Cite? Particularly the part about controlling the internet and all communications, please.

2. An Army manual says Posse Comitatus will be sidestepped by the president so uniformed troops can become national police.

Cite?

3. FEMA camps are being organized and serviced.

Cite?

5. Executive Orders enable the president to control food, utilities, and the internet. When grocery stores are empty, citizens must go to FEMA camps for bread and water. (Leave your guns at the door, please.)

Definitely need a cite for this.

6. A "civilian national security force" that candidate Obama wanted in 2008 is now the DHS, and it takes orders from President Obama.

There is only one proper response to this: :lol:

So what do we have?

We have the DHS entering into four year IDIQ contracts with ammunition suppliers, with a MAXIMUM of 1.6 billion rounds POTENTIALLY being ordered.

They did this to get price discounts.

At most, they will actually use 15 million rounds a year, which is their normal use, for a total of 60 million rounds during the four year period.

I have provided the evidence to back all of this up.

What have the whackjobs provided?

The lunatic fringe has provided paranoid fantasies of mass shootings of Americans by our troops, with many millions more rounded up civilians being put into FEMA camps and beaten up by our troops.

They sure do have a high regard for our troops, don't they?

These assholes may as well just spit in our troops faces and call them baby killers. If you wear a uniform, that is what they think of you. Someone who, any day now, is going to start slaughtering American men, women and children, and putting the survivors in camps and muzzling them.

Last edited:
Cite? Particularly the part about controlling the internet and all communications, please.

The FCC was swallowed up by DHS.

Public Safety & Homeland Security Bureau | FCC.gov

"Controls the internet" is an interesting concept, though. The FCC has very little authority over the internet, in reality. Though the largest backbone operators, AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint (Which ended up with the Worldcom routers and switches) are all licensed by the FCC, this has more to do with the voice portions of their business. Even if every last backbone was shut down, the internet could recover in days, if not hours, due to the routable nature of IPV4-6 (especially 6). Unless the entire communication grid, including cellular were shut down, it would be impossible to stop internetworking.

208ehrd.jpg

This is an American fighting man.

Michael Savage, World News Daily, and a whole raft of fucking credulous lunatic followers believe this man is coming to kill you any day now. He's got 1.6 billion rounds of ammo to expend, and you are his target. You, and your mom, and your dad, and little babies.

If any of you are "lucky" enough to survive that onslaught, this American fighting man is going to round you up and put you in a FEMA camp.

He is then going to "muzzle" you and beat the crap out of you.

This is what the paranoid gullible idiot fucks think of our American fighting men. This is the kind of low esteem in which they hold our soldiers.

So when one of them gets a tear in their eye and waves a flag and thanks an American fighting man for his service, just know what they really think of him. And know there are worms eating their brains.

Last edited:
Hate and fear mongering continues unabated, one can 'hear' the echos as they are shouted on Mt Bigot into the Valley of Demagoguery.

The question: Are those who echo the words of charlatans infected with paranoid schizophrenia? Or, is paranoid schizophrenia part of their DNA?

This is an American fighting man. Michael Savage, World News Daily, and a whole raft of fucking lunatics believe this man is coming to kill you any day now.

Really?

That's a picture of a Department of Homeland Security employee?

Funny, I thought they looked more like;

111124122916-tsr-jones-tsa-racial-profiling-00001121-story-top.jpg

He's got 1.6 billion rounds of ammo to expend, and you are his target. You, and your mom, and your dad, and little babies.

He doesn't get any ammo, since DHS used it all and left none for the legitimate military.

Of course, you don't seem to grasp the difference between DHS and the United States Army.

If Obama succeeds is sparking a civil war, which he is using every trick in the book to start, he knows that he cannot count on the Military to back the left.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s]Obama Civilian Security - YouTube[/ame]

This is an American fighting man. Michael Savage, World News Daily, and a whole raft of fucking lunatics believe this man is coming to kill you any day now.

Really?

That's a picture of a Department of Homeland Security employee?

Funny, I thought they looked more like;

111124122916-tsr-jones-tsa-racial-profiling-00001121-story-top.jpg

He's got 1.6 billion rounds of ammo to expend, and you are his target. You, and your mom, and your dad, and little babies.

He doesn't get any ammo, since DHS used it all and left none for the legitimate military.

Of course, you don't seem to grasp the difference between DHS and the United States Army.

If Obama succeeds is sparking a civil war, which he is using every trick in the book to start, he knows that he cannot count on the Military to back the left.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s]Obama Civilian Security - YouTube[/ame]

Yo, dipshit. See post 60. PoliticalChic specifically said soldiers would be involved. And I asked for cites, and you quoted one of my requests.

So don't sit there trying to backpedal your troop-hating ass now, pretending you didn't think our troops would be involved in a mass slaughter of Americans.

You and all the other gullible fucks have shown your true colors.

Last edited:
Yo, dipshit. See post 60. PoliticalChic specifically said soldiers would be involved. And I asked for cites, and you quoted one of my requests.

Ah, so that's what;

A "civilian national security force" that candidate Obama wanted in 2008 is now the DHS, and it takes orders from President Obama.

Means to you - got it.

So don't sit there trying to backpedal your troop-hating ass now, pretending you didn't think our troops would be involved in a mass slaughter of Americans.

Quite yer fucking lying. If you can make a legitimate argument, make it. If you're just going to lie, then fuck off.

Is that what Maddow told you to post?

1. DHS has 270,000 personnel including an army of 70,000 armed agents. Among other things, it controls the internet and all communications.
2. An Army manual says Posse Comitatus will be sidestepped by the president so uniformed troops can become national police.
3. FEMA camps are being organized and serviced.
4. The 4th and 10th Amendments are ignored by DHS, and the 2nd Amendment's ‘right to bear arms,' is under vigorous attack.
5. Executive Orders enable the president to control food, utilities, and the internet. When grocery stores are empty, citizens must go to FEMA camps for bread and water. (Leave your guns at the door, please.)
6. A "civilian national security force" that candidate Obama wanted in 2008 is now the DHS, and it takes orders from President Obama.

Read more: Family Security Matters Family Security Matters
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

Let's go that link of yours and learn more about what troop-hating creduloids like yourself think of our armed forces:

And the U.S. Army issued a 326 page manual, Internment and Resettlement Operations? It might be just a manual for army camps holding foreign prisoners of war, except for the sections under "Civil Support Operations," and how the Army will handle "DCs," that is, Dislocated Civilians. It details how Psychological Operations Officers will "reduce or remove antagonistic attitudes," including "muffling" (gagging) agitators. The manual clearly states it applies within "the U.S. and its territories," and that the Posse Comitatus Act prohibiting using U.S. soldiers as a police force in America can be sidestepped by the president "invoking his executive authority."

Ah, so that's what;

A "civilian national security force" that candidate Obama wanted in 2008 is now the DHS, and it takes orders from President Obama.

Means to you - got it.

Quite yer fucking lying. If you can make a legitimate argument, make it. If you're just going to lie, then fuck off.

Is that what Maddow told you to post?

Sorry. I am not as stupid as you are. I don't buy for one second that you believed it was going to be just a DHS operation while our troops sat idly by.

And if you thought our troops were going to sit idly by, that says a lot about what you think of our troops, too. That they would do nothing while Americans were being slaughtered by the DHS.

No, you can't wiggle out of this one. You have exposed exactly how much you hate our troops.

Let's go that link of yours and learn more about what troop-hating creduloids like yourself think of our armed forces:

With no comment on the veracity of the claim, HOW exactly does that make her "Troop hating," Herr Goebbels?

She believes our American fighting men are a bunch of murderers of American men, women, and children about to be unleashed any day now.

And so do you.

1.6 billion rounds. You quite plainly believe that is what they are going to do. That's what all these paranoid topics by you credulous idiots are all about.

You have forever made asses of yourselves, and demonstrated the worst kind of disrespect toward our troops. My fellow troops have been putting their lives on the line for over a decade, only to have asshole fucks like you spit on them and imagine they are about to do the very worst crimes against humanity.

I hope you are proud of yourselves.

Last edited:
Sorry. I am not as stupid as you are.

BWAHAHAHAHA

I piss out more IQ points at each trip to the john than you ever had at your best point.

I don't buy for one second that you believed it was going to be just a DHS operation while our troops sat idly by.

What is "it," sparky?

Look, you're stupid, I get it. But the reason that men like Hugo Chavez and Barack Obama create security forces independent from the military is because they are NOT confident that the military would side with them in a conflict.

IF you could think, then then you might ponder the question of whether service men and women, would en masse forgo their oath to defend the United States Constitution to back the Obama cult of personality. You might even grasp how absurd such a notion would be.

And if you thought our troops were going to sit idly by, that says a lot about what you think of our troops, too. That they would do nothing while Americans were being slaughtered by the DHS.

Are you on drugs, I mean as we speak?

You don't even have a grasp of the side of the argument you support - you vacillate from one side, then to the other.

IF this nation falls into civil war, IF Obama can succeed in stirring up enough hatred in the left to corner those who cling to their guns, the Constitution, and notions of civil liberty and foment actual violence, my guess would be that the military would not be involved.

Obama wants violence so he can put down an insurrection, thus justifying authoritarian measures in response. But there is no advantage to the military to go along. And I sure don't see them moving AGAINST Obama and his personal troops.

No, you can't wiggle out of this one. You have exposed exactly how much you hate our troops.

You're a fucking idiot.

She believes our American fighting men are a bunch of murderers of American men, women, and children about to be unleashed any day now.

Oh?

So that's what she believes?

And so do you.

Izzatrite, sparky?

1.6 billion rounds. You quite plainly believe that is what they are going to do. That's what all these paranoid topics by you credulous idiots are all about.

So, if one recognizes the factual reality that DHS placed purchase orders for 1.6 billion rounds of ammo, then that means one hates the troops...

You may want to watch JUST a little less MSNBC, skippy....

Oh?

So that's what she believes?

And so do you.

Izzatrite, sparky?

So, if one recognizes the factual reality that DHS placed purchase orders for 1.6 billion rounds of ammo, then that means one hates the troops...

You may want to watch JUST a little less MSNBC, skippy....

You nuts have built your paranoid fantasy on more than 1.6 billion rounds. That was just the starting point. Then you moved on to FEMA camps and the Army and all kinds of slaughter. Good stuff!

And the fact the DHS has not taken delivery of that many rounds, and never will, just doesn't seem to penetrate your dense skull.

I hope you are ashamed of yourselves. Thinking about our troops in that way, you sicken me.

No one will ever take seriously any flag waving you do ever again. You have exposed your innermost true thoughts.

Last edited:
You nuts have built your paranoid fantasy on more than 1.6 billion rounds.

I understand that you watch a lot of MSNBC and spend a LOT of time on the hate sites; I get it. You're foaming at the mouth with rage against any who would dare question the perfection of Obama.

Still, this thread is about a single fact, that purchase orders for 1.6 billion rounds were cut.

We can debate why, we can debate whether they will take delivery of all of them, but the fact that the P.O.s were cut is established fact.

Now the hate sites say that if capitalist running dogs have facts, you must attack with ad hom, which is exactly what you're doing.

Problem is skippy, you're just not very good at it.

I can PM Truthmatters to provide you with some intellectual support, if you want?

That was just the starting point. Then you moved on to FEMA camps and the Army and all kinds of slaughter. Good stuff!

I did, did I?

So, you can link that?

I mean, unless you're lying through your fucking teeth, or something....

And the fact the DHS has not taken delivery of that many rounds, and never will, just doesn't seem to penetrate your dense skull.

Tell me sparky, why does DHS need Bradly fight vehicles? (APC's) What is the civilian use for these?

I hope you are ashamed of yourselves. Thinking about our troops in that way, you sicken me.

You blatantly lie, and I should be ashamed?

ROFL

You're falling down drunk, right? I mean, that's the foundation of all the shit you're posting, isn't it?

No one will ever take seriously any flag waving you do ever again. You have exposed your innermost true thoughts.

Well, there we go.....

"A standing army
Unlike most local disaster response teams who are volunteers, training periodically and only showing up when there’s a disaster, the FEMA Corps will be a paid, full-time, standing army of government youth. FEMA Deputy Administrator Sarino goes on to explain, ‘The new members, who range in age from 18-24 years old, will contribute to a dedicated, trained, and reliable disaster workforce by working full-time for ten months on federal disaster response and recovery efforts.’
In closing his announcement of the first graduating class of FEMA Corps Youth, Sarino describes his and the agency’s vision of the future, one where ‘FEMA Corps sets the foundation for a new generation of emergency managers’.
DHS arms itself
As we detailed in the August 28 Whiteout Press article ‘History of DHS Ammunition Purchases’, federal emergency management agencies are looking more and more like a military army every day.
The federal government’s procurement website actually lists DHS’ requests for bids to supply it with ammunition and military weaponry. All of the orders listed in the above article, including the orders for hundreds of millions of rounds of ammunition, are publicly available at http://www.fbo.gov."
DHS and the FEMA Youth Core | pepperhawkfarm

Forum List

Back