the sharks in the democrat party know something is wrong with biden

Remember when the Trumptards said Biden would never be nominated?

And that he would be removed after the convention?

And that he would be removed right after the election?

And that he would be removed right after he took office?

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
why are democrats taking authority from jo that others presidents have had?
It's the right thing to do.
Why is that? do they see jo is what we have been saying about him?
Maybe they see that no President should have unfettered power to attack another nation.
I agree with you that it's impossible to imagine that a Republican dominated Congress would do the same thing when their guy is in the WH.
so now no that's not it because if it was the democrats would have done it when Trump was president
Yeah...I'm sure McConnell would have allowed that.
that's not the point democrats didn't do it then when they could have but do it now with "America's choice" in the white house a man who got more votes than Obama did
Because it's the right thing to do and they now have the power to do it.
It will also be gone for future Presidents beyond the current one.
I agree with you that there's no way that the Republicans would the right thing when they have their guy in the WH.
It was the right thing to do to stop obama's intervention in Syria and attacks on Libya
I agree.
but why didn't the democrat controlled congress stop Obama?
I don't know...why didn't the Republican controlled congress stop Obama?
I'm sure money's in there somewhere.
ut it's the democrats doing it to the "NICE GUY" biden
So what...Presidents shouldn't have that power..."nice guy" or not.
I agree with you that there's no way that the Republicans would do the right thing when their guy's in the WH.
The president is the commander and chief who some times must act times when Congress is not in session
So democrat choice now to take that authority from biden which means they know something is wrong with him.
No. Under the War Powers Act, the president has 90 days after introducing troops into hostilities to obtain congressional approval of that action
wow
1. obama went over the 90 day period before handing over control to NATO forces
2. are you saying those American pilots flying those bombing runs were not troops in hostile areas?
3. democrats know something is wrong with Biden
The approval that allowed Obama to go more than 90 days is what is being removed.
yet it's being done to the savior of the democrat party

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
Maybe they see that no President should have unfettered power to attack another nation.
I agree with you that it's impossible to imagine that a Republican dominated Congress would do the same thing when their guy is in the WH.
so now no that's not it because if it was the democrats would have done it when Trump was president
that's not the point democrats didn't do it then when they could have but do it now with "America's choice" in the white house a man who got more votes than Obama did
I agree with you that there's no way that the Republicans would the right thing when they have their guy in the WH.
It was the right thing to do to stop obama's intervention in Syria and attacks on Libya
I agree.
I agree with you that there's no way that the Republicans would do the right thing when their guy's in the WH.
The president is the commander and chief who some times must act times when Congress is not in session
So democrat choice now to take that authority from biden which means they know something is wrong with him.
So, if you're saying that the President has that power under the constitution (he doesn't) then Congress can't take it away from him.
The AUMF was granted by Congress and can be removed by Congress.
No I find it odd " not really" that democrats chose now to take that power away from the leftists
hero jo biden.
Unstead of trying to defend this why don't you see it for what it is ?
I'm not trying to defend anything.
I'm saying that your reading of it might be the wrong one.
I'm not surprised though.

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
I agree.
So, if you're saying that the President has that power under the constitution (he doesn't) then Congress can't take it away from him.
No I find it odd " not really" that democrats chose now to take that power away from the leftists
hero jo biden.
Nobody cares what you think is odd. If you knew what you were talking about, it wouldn't seem odd.

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
I agree.
hero jo biden.
Nobody cares what you think is odd. If you knew what you were talking about, it wouldn't seem odd.
well if you don't care move on
I actually know more about this subject than you and that democrats just revoked the Presidental war powers act from sleepy jo

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
I agree.
No. Under the War Powers Act, the president has 90 days after introducing troops into hostilities to obtain congressional approval of that action
wow
2. are you saying those American pilots flying those bombing runs were not troops in hostile areas?
The approval that allowed Obama to go more than 90 days is what is being removed.
Biden supports returning the War Powers Act to the way it was. Nobody is taking anything from him. He is agreeing to give it up.

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
I agree.
hero jo biden.
yes you've been trying to defend it making excuses and not seeing it for what it is.
I would have expected this from the democrat controlled house while Trump was president but they did it to the saviour of the democrat party.

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
I agree.
hero jo biden.
I actually know more about this subject than you and that democrats just revoked the Presidental war powers act from sleepy jo
They should have been revoked years ago.

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
I agree.
wow
Biden supports returning the War Powers Act to the way it was. Nobody is taking anything from him. He is agreeing to give it up.
sure Biden supports it
Like a rat wants to be a dinner guest with a cat

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
I agree.
hero jo biden.
but they did it to Biden
Still making excuses and defending it

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
I agree.
hero jo biden.
yes you've been trying to defend it making excuses and not seeing it for what it is.
I would have expected this from the democrat controlled house while Trump was president but they did it to the saviour of the democrat party.
No, I've been pointing out that you're not seeing it for what it is...you're seeing it for what you want to see.

bigrebnc1775
What's your problem? You're all for removing that power from this president as well as later presidents. The left is all for it. Biden says he doesn't have a problem with it. Why are you whining?

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
I agree.
hero jo biden.
No, I've been pointing out that you're not seeing it for what it is...you're seeing it for what you want to see.
I'm seeing it as it is
You are trying to dodge and down play what is happening
Look to see Biden out of office within the next couple of months.

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
LOL are you one of the retarded people that voted to pay higher taxes?

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
I agree.
hero jo biden.
but they did it to Biden
How could they?

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
I agree.
hero jo biden.
I'm seeing it as it is
Oh...that's right Trump will be re-instated and JFK Jr will be his deputy.

bigrebnc1775
What's your problem? You're all for removing that power from this president as well as later presidents. The left is all for it. Biden says he doesn't have a problem with it. Why are you whining?
You're the one with the problem. You support a mentally incompetent person who the democrats just revoked his war powers and you don't see the problem with this? lol

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
I agree.
hero jo biden.
but they did it to Biden
How could they?

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
I agree.
hero jo biden.
I'm seeing it as it is
Oh...that's right Trump will be re-instated and JFK Jr will be his deputy.
at least the democrats never took away the presidential war powers act until Jo came along.

Because Trump scared the hell out of people. We were worried he'd start a war out of a hissy fit. Democrats don't discount the possibility that Trump or someone like him could return to office.
Cucked Leftist. Born in Kenya Barack started 6 new wars and you didn't say a peep?

Trump started NO new wars, that's why he was hated

Forum List

Back