the sharks in the democrat party know something is wrong with biden

I'm very much okay with Congress limiting the ever-expanding powers of the Executive Branch. Certainly when it comes to war powers.
they should have taken it from obama before Libya
But that isn't the point democrats know something is wrong with jo that's why they are taking the war powers from him.

All the oil companies pulled out. All the embassies closed and left the country. Thousands of Libyan refugees were fleeing to Italy BEFORE the US joined NATO in aircover for Libya.

Damn. Trump has so much in common with Gadaffi and you are fussing about Obama and Biden?
Gadaffi called obama his brother
So what exactly did Trump have in common with Gadaffi? lol

Gadaffi had NO education.. He also had no manners .. He was pompous, vain and hell bent on revenge. He threatened other leaders with assassination over slights real and imagined. Gaddafi threw out the Idris Constitution and took credit for all the social programs Idris developed. He was given to wild consiracy theories and he was paranoid.
It was said before Obama/Hillary whacked him that he was building a water project for the people. Perhaps the globalists did not want that.

I used to live in Tripoli. Gaddafi was a real bad actor. Libya is still very tribal and they hated Gaddafi for 40 years. People who are trying to reinvent Gaddafi don't know anything about him or Libya.
I never would say he was a good person. I wonder though if there is interference in many governments to not make people more prosperous.

Good? He's not even moderately intelligent..

Remember when he shoved the president of Montenegro? Trump is a pig.

I'm very much okay with Congress limiting the ever-expanding powers of the Executive Branch. Certainly when it comes to war powers.
But that isn't the point democrats know something is wrong with jo that's why they are taking the war powers from him.

All the oil companies pulled out. All the embassies closed and left the country. Thousands of Libyan refugees were fleeing to Italy BEFORE the US joined NATO in aircover for Libya.

Damn. Trump has so much in common with Gadaffi and you are fussing about Obama and Biden?

Gadaffi had NO education.. He also had no manners .. He was pompous, vain and hell bent on revenge. He threatened other leaders with assassination over slights real and imagined. Gaddafi threw out the Idris Constitution and took credit for all the social programs Idris developed. He was given to wild consiracy theories and he was paranoid.
It was said before Obama/Hillary whacked him that he was building a water project for the people. Perhaps the globalists did not want that.

I used to live in Tripoli. Gaddafi was a real bad actor. Libya is still very tribal and they hated Gaddafi for 40 years. People who are trying to reinvent Gaddafi don't know anything about him or Libya.
I never would say he was a good person. I wonder though if there is interference in many governments to not make people more prosperous.

Good? He's not even moderately intelligent..

Remember when he shoved the president of Montenegro? Trump is a pig.
Trumps a billionaire he's the president so what are you?
NOTHING which makes you less intelligent than president Trump.

well let's see biden is a racist
He's senile
he has threatened half of America with military force
Biden has said no amendment is absolute
He steals speeches and makes people believe they are his.
He's a 40 + year corrupt politician who is part of the problem that America has today.

He's doing fine.... and getting the work done. He's not tweeting or inciting the mob.

Maybe your values are screwed up.
he's doing fine? not for America, he's not
And not working for America
Who gives a fuck who tweets about anything? Are you that easily triggered?
Anyone whose values are screwed up are you, leftists
My values are putting America first you not so much

I am quite conservative. I resigned the Republican party after 35 years when Dubya invaded Iraq.

Trump is uneducated, arrogant, dishonest and not too bright. He's told you all repeatedly that he's a snake. .. He's mocking his followers.
ok so no rebuttal to what I said '
got it.

You are obviously a hard core Trumpie and a loser.

well let's see biden is a racist
He's senile
he has threatened half of America with military force
Biden has said no amendment is absolute
He steals speeches and makes people believe they are his.
He's a 40 + year corrupt politician who is part of the problem that America has today.

He's doing fine.... and getting the work done. He's not tweeting or inciting the mob.

Maybe your values are screwed up.
he's doing fine? not for America, he's not
And not working for America
Who gives a fuck who tweets about anything? Are you that easily triggered?
Anyone whose values are screwed up are you, leftists
My values are putting America first you not so much

I am quite conservative. I resigned the Republican party after 35 years when Dubya invaded Iraq.

Trump is uneducated, arrogant, dishonest and not too bright. He's told you all repeatedly that he's a snake. .. He's mocking his followers.
ok so no rebuttal to what I said '
got it.

You are obviously a hard core Trumpie and a loser.
I'm hard core America and will support anyone that has the same view about America dumbass

And the Trumpster tears continue to be delicious.

Joe got the embarrassing, sociopathic buffoon out of office and turned his rubes into full-on drama queens.

For that alone the country thanks him.
interesting you think you trade one Buffon for another one and even worse one
At least with President Trump, our economy was growing people were working
Got to ask little mac where did the big bad Trump man touch little mac to make you go unhinged?
:itsok:

And the Trumpster tears continue to be delicious.

Joe got the embarrassing, sociopathic buffoon out of office and turned his rubes into full-on drama queens.

For that alone the country thanks him.
interesting you think you trade one Buffon for another one and even worse one
At least with President Trump, our economy was growing people were working
Got to ask little mac where did the big bad Trump man touch little mac to make you go unhinged?
:itsok:
Yes it's a known fact since Trump triggers you that you can't think and be smart you have lost all sense of reality

Forum List

Back