The Shocking Scandal of Interracial Breakfast!

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Apparently, youtube had to disable the comments section for a clip of an ad Cheerios recently put out. This shocking ad shockingly shows a cheerful family cheerfully eating breakfast together featuring the shocking and scandalous cereal Cheerios.

Backlash greets Cheerios ad with interracial family

It is a given that 52nd Street will never eat Cheerios again.

It is disheartening to think there are so many idiots out there that would get worked up about something like this.

Who the hell watches a commercial for breakfast cereal and gets that worked up? Wtf?

Who the hell watches a commercial for breakfast cereal and gets that worked up? Wtf?

Im sure there are quite a few who would get worked up about something it. The whole "its promoting" something crowd and as you pointed out before..idiots like 52nd street.

Mom is white, dad is black and their cute little daughter is a mix of the both of them.

Smart move on the part of the advertisers, as this is representative of a significant number of American families.

And such families are growing in number.

It’s likely that fact that contributed to the racist comments.

I want to see a Muslim chick at the breakfast table wearing a Burka.
All you see are her eyes.And when she speaks you can see the cloth around where
her mouth is billowing out.
The kid is a nerd wearing glasses.
The husband on the couch is a beer bellied white guy wearing a stained sleeveless tee shirt....
Now that's something that should make a Lib go weak in the knees.

Diversity.

Ah America.... You know I love her!

Last edited:
Cheerios and Milk along with toast and Orange juice is THE most insulin spiking meal you can eat, and contributes to Americas Obesity Epidemic. Honey Nut Cheerios has even MORE sugar in it.

But what do average Americans get upset about?

Black and White people depicted as loving each other.

Plus, Americans are so dumb that they don't even realize that those people are actors who prolly never even saw each other before they shot that Commercial.

The husband on the couch is a beer bellied white guy wearing a stained sleeveless tee shirt....

Diversity.

There is something about a Brooklyn sense of humor that makes me sentimental. :eusa_angel:

I wonder what the reaction would been from the other end of the multicultural spectrum if the actor playing the husband had been White and his fictional wife was played by a Black woman?

I wonder what the reaction would been from the other end of the multicultural spectrum if the actor playing the husband had been White and his fictional wife was played by a Black woman?

What difference does it make one way or the other?

I have never seen that situation depicted in any advertising medium. One sees many examples of White women in company with Black men but the reverse is rarely (if ever) seen.

Also, I've never seen or heard this obvious social imbalance openly discussed.

Last edited:
I have never seen that situation depicted in any advertising medium. One sees many examples of White women in company with Black men but the reverse is rarely (if ever) seen.

Neither have I; but I ahve seen the imbalance you speak of discussed.

There are two schools of thought on the matter. One is that advertising is one of the many mediums used to impose multiculturalism on White/European society. It's alleged that they're using an innocuous medium (advertising) to plant the seed of multiculturalism's acceptability among the [White] masses.

On the otherhand, it's no secret that White people as a whole/collective are less likely to raise a concerted objection to a Black patriarch in a multi-racial family on television or in advertising, thus the producers/broadcaster run a reduced risk of incurring the wrath of out-dated Civil Rights leaders, their legacy and mainstream media enablers/agitators that could potentially come as a result of depicting a White matriarch in the depicted family in question.

Apparently, youtube had to disable the comments section for a clip of an ad Cheerios recently put out. This shocking ad shockingly shows a cheerful family cheerfully eating breakfast together featuring the shocking and scandalous cereal Cheerios.

It is disheartening to think there are so many idiots out there that would get worked up about something like this.

According to the YouTube poll, there were over 8,000 likes and less than 1,000 dislikes.

Those are actually very favorable numbers......to those who see social change as inevitable

As someone who recalls when just the thought of an ad or commercial picturing a black male with a white female and the idea that they had a child would have sparked rabid outrage and even precipitated some acts of violence,.

Times have changed.

It is amazing the lengths some assholes will go to to make people they disagree with look bad. Some of them even pretend to be conservatives just to give vent to their racism.

What difference does it make one way or the other?

I bet you are going to pretend no one ever said that Obama wasn't black enough, or that Reid isn't a racist asshole.

It is amazing the lengths some assholes will go to to make people they disagree with look bad. Some of them even pretend to be conservatives just to give vent to their racism.

Um...ok...:confused: What does that have to do with this?

Diversity.

what... not a two single parent gay couples with their kids?

Neither have I; but I ahve seen the imbalance you speak of discussed.

There are two schools of thought on the matter. One is that advertising is one of the many mediums used to impose multiculturalism on White/European society. It's alleged that they're using an innocuous medium (advertising) to plant the seed of multiculturalism's acceptability among the [White] masses.

On the otherhand, it's no secret that White people as a whole/collective are less likely to raise a concerted objection to a Black patriarch in a multi-racial family on television or in advertising, thus the producers/broadcaster run a reduced risk of incurring the wrath of out-dated Civil Rights leaders, their legacy and mainstream media enablers/agitators that could potentially come as a result of depicting a White matriarch in the depicted family in question.

You never watched The Jeffersons back in the 70s/80s?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8aSSqBRvZc]The Jeffersons Season 5 Intro - YouTube[/ame]

Im sure there are quite a few who would get worked up about something it. The whole "its promoting" something crowd and as you pointed out before..idiots like 52nd street.

Imagine if th interacial couple were gay. He would have literally lost his mind. :)

Forum List

Back