The Shocking Truth About Hillary's October Surprise

No evidence of that, just hacked e-mails of staffers BSing, dupe.
You believe in that murderous bitch you are the dupe.
Murderous? lol .
Benghazi, Foster etc
LOL idiot. Bengazi is not murder by Hillary lol no matter how you look at it- And it was almost undoubtedly the video that triggered it like all the other attacks at the time. There were FIVE investigations of Foster, one by Starr, and the all found absolutely no possibility of that, dupe. Read something, Rush.

Franco thanks for continuing to boost my brilliant ratings, even the funny adds to my brilliant ratings.

I would funny your posts to boost your ratings, but darling your ratings are VERY LOW I'd just be wasting my time, but each post you make illustrates why you're so unpopular and have such very low ratings.

francoHFW
Platinum Member
from NY 26th FINALLY DEM!
BS RW thread killer HMS Warspite
Profile Page Start a Conversation Follow Ignore
Sep 5, 2011

Ratings Received:

+4,716
Not part of the right wing circle jerk...

No evidence of that, just hacked e-mails of staffers BSing, dupe.
Murderous? lol .
Benghazi, Foster etc
LOL idiot. Bengazi is not murder by Hillary lol no matter how you look at it- And it was almost undoubtedly the video that triggered it like all the other attacks at the time. There were FIVE investigations of Foster, one by Starr, and the all found absolutely no possibility of that, dupe. Read something, Rush.
stupid person, stupid post
Any actual argument, chump?

Murderous? lol .
Benghazi, Foster etc

Franco thanks for continuing to boost my brilliant ratings, even the funny adds to my brilliant ratings.

I would funny your posts to boost your ratings, but darling your ratings are VERY LOW I'd just be wasting my time, but each post you make illustrates why you're so unpopular and have such very low ratings.

francoHFW
Platinum Member
from NY 26th FINALLY DEM!
BS RW thread killer HMS Warspite
Profile Page Start a Conversation Follow Ignore
Sep 5, 2011

Ratings Received:

+4,716
Not part of the right wing circle jerk...
Nah you are just the pivot man in the transgender restroom

Damn...conservatives are so gullible

Slap any nonsense in a YouTube and they will believe it

Murderous? lol .
Benghazi, Foster etc
Actual intelligence on your end Hillary dupe?

The casket is closing on Clintons future. The only polls that she has that are rising are her liars numbers. Democrats are scared because as crooked as they KNOW she is the level of graft inside the Clinton Foundation could shame even the mafia.

Getting Clinton elected could be the only thing that keeps HUNDREDS of democrats out of prison. Now granted she IS a very very greedy woman but all the same in order to keep the money coming she has to share some.

I would suggest certain democrats defend her so boldly its only because THEIR name is on that list.

fake-hillary-quote_zpsbdqa7avh.jpg
Total lie, dupe.
7 Hillary Clinton quotes on the Internet that are complete ... - PolitiFact
www.politifact.com/truth-o.../hillary-clinton-quotes-Internet-complete/
PolitiFact.com
Mar 23, 2016 - Hillary Clinton, interview with the Des Moines Register, Aug. 8, 2015: This ... "Look, the average Democrat voter is just plain stupid. They're ...
Hillary Clinton Said Democratic Voters Are Stupid : snopes.com
www.snopes.com › Fact Check › Politics › Politicians
Snopes.com
Dec 22, 2015 - A quote attributed to Hillary Clinton, calling Democrats "stupid" and "easy ... Look, the average Democrat voter is just plain stupid. ... Fact Check ...

Murderous? lol .
Benghazi, Foster etc
Actual intelligence on your end Hillary dupe?
Didn't think so, Pubtroll- the only kind. What a bunch of stupid dupes.

Total lie, dupe.
PolitiFact.com
Mar 23, 2016 - Hillary Clinton, interview with the Des Moines Register, Aug. 8, 2015: This ... "Look, the average Democrat voter is just plain stupid. They're ...
Snopes.com
Dec 22, 2015 - A quote attributed to Hillary Clinton, calling Democrats "stupid" and "easy ... Look, the average Democrat voter is just plain stupid. ... Fact Check ...
If Dick Morris said it......it must be true

Total lie, dupe.
PolitiFact.com
Snopes.com
Sorry, DERP, but snopes.com is a FARCE. Two old hippies sitting in their filthy one room efficiency apartment in the slums of LA that are completely leftist HACKS. They carry about as much weight pertaining to the TRUTH as CHARLES MANSON does, idiot.

The quote is right out of Dick Morris' book. It's as factual as fact can be, deal with it.

Racist Russia wouldn't allow that lol...or the racist GOP. Snapped back to race didn't you. Laughable argument.

"Racist Russia"

View attachment 90671
Just trying to tell you about the real world, ignoramus. Does sound like a paradise for many GOPers...
Racism in Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Russia
Wikipedia
Racism in Russia appears mainly in the form of negative attitudes and actions by some Russianstowards people who they do not consider white. Traditionally ...
Public sentiments and politics · ‎Racism by targeted group · ‎Association football
How bad is the racism problem in Russia? - Quora
https://www.quora.com/How-bad-is-the-racism-problem-in-Russia
Quora
Bad it would appear: Recent years have seen a marked increase in xenophobia, racism, and violence against non-Slavs within the Russian Federation.
Cody Boutilier - Racism Runs Deep in Russia - | National Review
www.nationalreview.com/.../racism-runs-deep-russia-cody-boutilier
National Review
Feb 1, 2014 - Brezhnev-era internationalist cant aside, Russia is a deeply racist country that holds minorities in open contempt — not quite the equivalent of ...

Yes it's um racist not to want MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of not your own Ethnic people in your nation, it's um racist to want to put your own people first, it's um racist not to want your nation destroyed, it's um racist to protect your nations borders.

Yes we know Leftist Kool-Aid Drinker.

Our response as ever is this :lalala:

10db7c7e9497884078159fc25be4b6a7.jpg
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ LOL. Millions? You're right off the wall. Mexicans? Why won't the GOP allow a good SS ID card? Your masters LOVE the cheap labor and baffle you with bs.

Sorry you Leftists think ID Cards are racist, that's why you freak whenever blacks are told they should show their ID before voting.
Pass a good SS ID card, a-hole. Then voters will have one. The voter id is a blatant attempt to screw the young, elderly, and minorities. As judged in court. Sorry about your racist party's luck. Dumbass.

Total lie, dupe.
PolitiFact.com
Snopes.com
Sorry, DERP, but snopes.com is a FARCE. Two old hippies sitting in their filthy one room efficiency apartment in the slums of LA that are completely leftist HACKS. They carry about as much weight pertaining to the TRUTH as CHARLES MANSON does, idiot.

The quote is right out of Dick Morris' book. It's as factual as fact can be, deal with it.
But they get good weed...

I don't put anything past the 'dark forces' that are running this country. There's a lot of rich and powerful people that stand to lose a shit ton of power, money and influence under a Trump Presidency. He's fucking with some dangerous characters and I've long worried about his safety.

I'm glad he put out this video ahead of time because who the fuck knows what people will do. Trump has cornered a pack of wolverine's and it can/will get ugly. Maybe not to this extent, but if he continues to pull away from her I don't know wtf will happen.

Let's discuss reality. Reality, Hillary has less than 50 days to get enough votes to win and she can't campaign. Why? Because she has medical problems that prevent her from working. Russia is on the rise and some sickly president is not going to help. China just insulted the president last week. You think they are going to be impressed with a diminished capacity president?

The depths of how far the left will go, to justify their Trump paranoia knows no bounds. Political left is greatest danger to our civil liberties and freedoms. Very dangerous people.
While USA "leaders" are telling their countrymen about "the war on terror", it becomes more and more clear: the country has been already ruled by terrorists for the last several years, by those who are supposed to protect and to serve their people but instead don't mind to kill innocent people who stand in their way to keep the power and money.

And in case their puppet Hillary wins, they will flood the country with even more terrorists from ME.

Forum List

Back