The Shocking Truth About Hillary's October Surprise

The casket is closing on Clintons future. The only polls that she has that are rising are her liars numbers. Democrats are scared because as crooked as they KNOW she is the level of graft inside the Clinton Foundation could shame even the mafia.

Getting Clinton elected could be the only thing that keeps HUNDREDS of democrats out of prison. Now granted she IS a very very greedy woman but all the same in order to keep the money coming she has to share some.

I would suggest certain democrats defend her so boldly its only because THEIR name is on that list.
IT'S A CONSPIRACEEEE!!! not

fake-hillary-quote_zpsbdqa7avh.jpg
Total lie, dupe.
7 Hillary Clinton quotes on the Internet that are complete ... - PolitiFact
www.politifact.com/truth-o.../hillary-clinton-quotes-Internet-complete/
PolitiFact.com
Mar 23, 2016 - Hillary Clinton, interview with the Des Moines Register, Aug. 8, 2015: This ... "Look, the average Democrat voter is just plain stupid. They're ...
Hillary Clinton Said Democratic Voters Are Stupid : snopes.com
www.snopes.com › Fact Check › Politics › Politicians
Snopes.com
Dec 22, 2015 - A quote attributed to Hillary Clinton, calling Democrats "stupid" and "easy ... Look, the average Democrat voter is just plain stupid. ... Fact Check ...
Sorry, DERP, but snopes.com is a FARCE. Two old hippies sitting in their filthy one room efficiency apartment in the slums of LA that are completely leftist HACKS. They carry about as much weight pertaining to the TRUTH as CHARLES MANSON does, idiot.

The quote is right out of Dick Morris' book. It's as factual as fact can be, deal with it.
LOL. And Politifact? Totally brainwashed ignorant idiot Pubtroll....

October Surprise,,,,,Rodan comes out of the ocean, finds Hillary, grabs her, and takes her back under the water.

Hillary is only the tip of the iceberg of corrupted elites in the country. If "Rodan takes her under the water", it won't solve the problem, they will be pushing another puppet into the WH.

But who could take care of the whole iceberg and survive? This is the heck of a question...

Total lie, dupe.
PolitiFact.com
Mar 23, 2016 - Hillary Clinton, interview with the Des Moines Register, Aug. 8, 2015: This ... "Look, the average Democrat voter is just plain stupid. They're ...
Snopes.com
Dec 22, 2015 - A quote attributed to Hillary Clinton, calling Democrats "stupid" and "easy ... Look, the average Democrat voter is just plain stupid. ... Fact Check ...
Sorry, DERP, but snopes.com is a FARCE. Two old hippies sitting in their filthy one room efficiency apartment in the slums of LA that are completely leftist HACKS. They carry about as much weight pertaining to the TRUTH as CHARLES MANSON does, idiot.

The quote is right out of Dick Morris' book. It's as factual as fact can be, deal with it.
LOL. And Politifact? Totally brainwashed ignorant idiot Pubtroll....

You are one of the trolls here. Not him.

Very good analysis by Paul Watson, about what Hillary Clinton might try to pull before the elections. :thup:

I honestly hope she and her helpers and sycophants don't do it. That's all.

Published on Sep 21, 2016

You know something? You are a special kind of retard when you propagate a completely fictional bullshit story, and then title your topic "The Shocking Truth".

Very good analysis by Paul Watson, about what Hillary Clinton might try to pull before the elections. :thup:

You know something? You are a special kind of retard when you propagate a completely fictional bullshit story, and then title your topic "The Shocking Truth".

...and you are the other troll here. :blahblah:

This, from a special kind of retard hack who parrots a totally made up piece of speculative fiction about the future and calls it "The Shocking Truth". :lol:

My god. The irony is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

I don't put anything past the 'dark forces' that are running this country. There's a lot of rich and powerful people that stand to lose a shit ton of power, money and influence under a Trump Presidency. He's fucking with some dangerous characters and I've long worried about his safety.

I'm glad he put out this video ahead of time because who the fuck knows what people will do. Trump has cornered a pack of wolverine's and it can/will get ugly. Maybe not to this extent, but if he continues to pull away from her I don't know wtf will happen.

You are correct. At this point, as you say, anything can happen.

These last weeks, will be the most critical in my opinion.

Have you always been this gullible?

Believe everything that pops up in your email don't you?

"I gotta post this on USMB"

You really should watch this. This is just the corruption during their time in Arkansas as told by the insiders and people that were there at the time.

Total lie, dupe.
PolitiFact.com
Snopes.com

Dick Morris and FACTS?

Why don't you just tell me about Alex Jones?

You really should watch this. This is just the corruption during their time in Arkansas as told by the insiders and people that were there at the time.

Oh boy!
Another nutjob video

Only an hour and 42 minutes out of my life

I'll put it on my list of things to watch, Maybe after my next colonoscopy

Oh boy!
Another nutjob video

These are former Clinton insiders, people that got jerked over by the Clintons and thrown under the bus when the Bush?Clinton cocaine business was being exposed. Do you really believe that the Clintons are "pristine"? Seriously, you have got to wake up and smell the coffee, dude.

Oh boy!
Another nutjob video

These are former Clinton insiders, people that got jerked over by the Clintons and thrown under the bus when the Bush?Clinton cocaine business was being exposed. Do you really believe that the Clintons are "pristine"? Seriously, you have got to wake up and smell the coffee, dude.

Coke business my butt, conspiracy nutjob.

Oh boy!
Another nutjob video

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are SOOOOO fucking naive! People like Larry Nichols, Chip Tatum ( Jim McDougal and Barry Seal if they were still alive) Larry Johnson, Jerry Parks (if he was still alive) would tell a very different story. Learn, grow, evolve.....I give you "The Clintons".....

Arkansas Connections: A Time-line of the Clinton Years by Sam Smith

Oh boy!
Another nutjob video

https://www.amazon.com/Compromised-Clinton-Bush-Terry-Reed/dp/1561712493&tag=ff0d01-20

"Compromised" is the true story of Bill Clinton’s political sell-out to the CIA.

Clinton’s unbridled political ambitions and his campaign pledge to create "jobs for Arkansans" led him to compromise his ideals in exchange for CIA support in his bid for the Presidency.

He permitted the "Agency" to use Arkansas factories to make untraceable weapons and he allowed CIA contract agents to train Contra pilots on rural airstrips in support of the war in Nicaragua – effectively evading the Congressional ban on military aid to the Contras.

This expose unfolds through the eyewitness account of Terry Reed, a former CIA asset whose patriotism transformed him into a liability when he refused to turn a blind eye to the Agency’s drug trafficking. While helping the CIA set up its secret "black" operations, he unwittingly compromised his family’s safety, ultimately forcing them to become fugitives. Realizing that Reed witnessed the making of a counterfeit President and knew too much about its drug operations, the Agency set out to destroy him and his family.

This Arkansas-CIA connection became Clinton’s darkest secret – a secret he shared by then Vice-President Bush, who himself was compromised by his involvement in the Iran-Contra scandal. Their shared guilt kept them silent and tied their hands as they faced off in the 1992 Presidential election with neither mentioning Iran-Contra.

The Justice Departments of Reagan, Bush – and now Clinton – have orchestrated an ongoing cover-up of the Arkansas-CIA connection, which has gone undetected for eight years with Bill Clinton its major beneficiary. Clinton's reward for this Faustian pact? The White House.

Reed puts Clinton directly in the "Iran-Contra loop". Both attended a secret meeting where CIA arms arrangements, illegal Contra training and money laundering were discussed. Involved with Clinton in this cabal were Colonel Oliver North, William Barr (George Bush’s attorney general), Felix Rodriguez (Bay of Pigs veteran and George Bush’s CIA contact) and CIA contract agent Barry Seal, who used the cover of a high-profile drug trafficker to carry out his missions.

"Compromised" reveals the details and names of all who were involved, including these faceless power brokers now in positions of public prominence in Washington, D.C.

When the CIA learned Reed had more patriotism than they bargained for, forces within President Bush’s Justice Department, the CIA and the State of Arkansas decided he had to be neutralized. People close to Clinton conspired to set Reed up on false federal criminal charges, forcing him and his family into hiding. But Reed was acquitted, and now wages a one-man legal war to bring those who framed him to justice.

Found innocent by a court of law, Reed was then convicted by TIME Magazine, which aligned itself with a Clinton campaign consumed with protecting its candidate from scandals.

Why did Terry Reed, who performed intelligence services for the US Air Force, FBI, and CIA, come forward with these revelations now? – to set the record straight and to clear his name.

"Compromised" reveals one of the most clandestine operations in recent U.S. history. It also offers behind-the-scenes insights into the sordid world of intelligence, where things are seldom what they seem and powerful people disguise greed and ambition behind the convenient mask of national security.

Oh boy!
Another nutjob video

Yes, because Youtube videos can change my life

Why don't you queue up some of them superinteresting 9-11 videos?

Oh boy!
Another nutjob video

Yes, because Youtube videos can change my life

Why don't you queue up some of them superinteresting 9-11 videos?

Lots of good books out there as well....some you can download from the internet or buy off of Amazon like this one...
https://www.amazon.com/Compromised-Clinton-Bush-Terry-Reed/dp/1561712493&tag=ff0d01-20

Forum List

Back