The shooter doesn’t fit in the lefts narrative box so basic information is being withheld

Bullshit. I don't even remember the last time I saw a commercial for a long rifle.

Your just lying through your teeth.

Styles Of AR15: Intended Uses​

“Like the Swiss Army Knife, the popular AR-15 rifle is a perfect combination of home defense weapon and homeland defense equipment. Good for both home and battle, the AR-15 is the kind of versatile gun that lies at the intersection of the kinds of firearms protected under District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008) and United States v. Miller, 307 U.S. 174 (1939).” Judge Roger Benitez

Possible uses of the AR15 can be generally categorized as follows.

Home Defense – Here’s an interesting fact. Approximately 100% of home invasions occur in someone’s home. Hearth and home (in the context of the Second Amendment) is the first, best reason for private ownership of an AR. Compared to a shotgun or pistol, I would argue that an AR or PCC are the best home defense weapon options (though many firearms have performed admirably in this capacity.

Duty – Duty means police, military, and security use of an AR, of course, but also hunters working to eradicate feral hogs, even the National Forest Service. These roles often require hard use under nasty conditions.

Competitive Shooting – There aren’t any lives on the line here, but you still want a gun that runs well (and reliably!). Quality matters whether you’re competing recreationally or your livelihood depends on it. Budgets in this category generally go higher than all the others.

Hunting – It’s surprising to some, but a rifle meant for hunting animals is often configured far differently than one intended for defensive use. A duty, competition, or defensive rifle will certainly drop a deer or a pig, but a weapon built and/or equipped specifically for hunting will be more effective.

This is conjecture at its best. I wouldn't be surprised, if you have several friends that own a AR type rifle and you don't even know. There are some gun nuts out there that fit your stereotype and honestly, don't help gun advocates. But there are many more who quietly own responsibly and quietly, as it should be.
Most gun owners also want improved gun laws.

Styles Of AR15: Intended Uses​

“Like the Swiss Army Knife, the popular AR-15 rifle is a perfect combination of home defense weapon and homeland defense equipment. Good for both home and battle, the AR-15 is the kind of versatile gun that lies at the intersection of the kinds of firearms protected under District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008) and United States v. Miller, 307 U.S. 174 (1939).” Judge Roger Benitez

Possible uses of the AR15 can be generally categorized as follows.

Home Defense – Here’s an interesting fact. Approximately 100% of home invasions occur in someone’s home. Hearth and home (in the context of the Second Amendment) is the first, best reason for private ownership of an AR. Compared to a shotgun or pistol, I would argue that an AR or PCC are the best home defense weapon options (though many firearms have performed admirably in this capacity.

Duty – Duty means police, military, and security use of an AR, of course, but also hunters working to eradicate feral hogs, even the National Forest Service. These roles often require hard use under nasty conditions.

Competitive Shooting – There aren’t any lives on the line here, but you still want a gun that runs well (and reliably!). Quality matters whether you’re competing recreationally or your livelihood depends on it. Budgets in this category generally go higher than all the others.

Hunting – It’s surprising to some, but a rifle meant for hunting animals is often configured far differently than one intended for defensive use. A duty, competition, or defensive rifle will certainly drop a deer or a pig, but a weapon built and/or equipped specifically for hunting will be more effective.
So fucking what.

When was the last commercial you saw?

This is conjecture at its best. I wouldn't be surprised, if you have several friends that own a AR type rifle and you don't even know. There are some gun nuts out there that fit your stereotype and honestly, don't help gun advocates. But there are many more who quietly own responsibly and quietly, as it should be.
If you know a nutbag, and he buys an AR15, you're gonna know about it. For most of them, bragging about it is the best part.

If you know a nutbag, and he buys an AR15, you're gonna know about it. For most of them, bragging about it is the best part.
So what.

You are so easily triggered. It's ridiculous.

People brag about all kinds of shit from the latest canoe (my neighbor) to his newest gun (my son in law)

Who fucking cares

So fucking what.

When was the last commercial you saw?
You know that is a weasel question. Guns aren't generally advertised on TV They are mostly advertised in gun magazines. If you can find a gun magazine that doesn't advertise an AR and imply how macho it makes you, I'll pay to have Mikey suck your dick.

You know that is a weasel question. Guns aren't generally advertised on TV They are mostly advertised in gun magazines. If you can find a gun magazine that doesn't advertise an AR and imply how macho it makes you, I'll pay to have Mikey suck your dick.
A gun is advertised in a GUN MAGAZINE?!

Say it ain't so Inspector!

Christ 😆

This isn't a commercial.
Good of you to prove his point, though.

Are you a rancher in the high country, or a rugged individual in the wilderness?
1986-Retro-Colt-AR15-ad.jpg

Should be obvious:
Hispanics are another demographic of convenience for the left -- an especially useful one as they can be both white AND minorities, depending on what angle serves to give them the most power.
Your race doesnt determine your politics you dipshit. Politics is a choice. Your race isnt.

A gun is advertised in a GUN MAGAZINE?!

Say it ain't so Inspector!

Christ 😆
You're usually not so weaselly. You asked about when I last saw a gun advertisement, not where I saw it. We both know buying an AR is usually more fashion statement and political statement than anything else.

Forum List

Back